The discussions

Virus

Hello, my computer won`t let me install anti virus, won`t let my open task manager, won`t even let me start my computer in safe mode, and won`t let me...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Toshiba

Hello, Hi i have an old toshiba TE2300.it will start up and it will go straight to the safe mode last known good configuration start windoes normally...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
chrisso

Web cam

Hello, i carnt hear person im talking to on there web cam no sorry the other way around

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Assistance in learning how to get two ip addr

Hi Just recently got a netgear router from a friend came with 3 cable cords. Have connected it all through to the cable modem etc. It has been ex...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
jannie

Problems in voice call

Hello, im aditya i wanna to know that whats problem in my pc when i call some one its say you have microsoft problems in your computer i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
kiran

Caller is not able to hear my voice

Hello, The caller not able to hear my voice through headphones when we are in google chat.t The caller voice is able to hear me. My system audio d...

vivianli108

No sound after reinstalling windows xp

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
Manny

Invalid product key

Hello, i have the product key in back side my laptop.but now my system has some problems,when i go to open my system, its begins to boot and it ask w...

xpcman

Acer x1700 and windows xp

Hello, After about 8 hours of dealing with this problem I do not know where to turn. Got my acer x1700 today and tried to install windows XP Pro but...

jayvee

Low volume

Hello, i have an acer net book and i need the volume loud so i know when messages are coming in from family in iraq any suggestions?

xpcman

Laptop screen won't turn on

Hello, The problem started yesterday, when using IE8, the laptop completely froze up (that is, I could still see the page I was reading, but the mo...

frank0123

Is this true?

Hello, Question is this that is this solution right? There is a fresh hdd , no cd rom , no floppy drive, no flash and network boot in pc. i want to ...

xpcman

Yellow screen at startup

Hello, i have vista and at startup system starts fine and gets to password i will type this in and yellow screen pops up and error message that says ...

xpcman

Acer not restoring

Hello, acer says restore fail 0xf0000006 and ive tried alt f10 still not working any ideas

xpcman

Difficulty installing windows xp fresh

Hello, Recently my harddrive containing the main windows folder I386 crashed. I am attempting to put another hard drive into the computer, and ins...

David

What are supplemental recovery discs for?

Solved

Hello, I want to format my pc, but I dont have the required disc wich is windows xp... the only thing I have are the 12 discs that came with my pc......

Alexa26

Restore to factory settings

Hello, Can somebody tell me how i can restore my asus eee mini laptop back to the factory settings. It doesnt have a disk drive and i have a virus. i...

deepbreathe

Windows 7

Hello,i have windows 7 on new pc 64 bit will i be able to use virtual pc on it and how will affect my operation .thank you for any help

deepbreathe

Pro

Hello, my computer is not showing interface name and discription ,can any one solve this problem.

deepbreathe

Hp pavilion dv5-1008ca windows formated

Hello, i have a machine of HP pavilion dv5-1008ca, Windows was doing some problem and in the meantime unfortunatly my brother formatted the c:\ dri...

deepbreathe

Can't boot into vista after installing xp

Hello, I installed XP today on seperated HD on my PC. But now when I boot I am unable to get back into Vista. Is there a way to fix this?

deepbreathe

Cd drive not working on hp laptop

Hello, i'm 18 and trying to figure out why my laptop cd drive doesn't read/burn discs anymore. it worked fine up until August. then, i don't know wh...

deepbreathe

Unable to boot from xp2 bootable cd

Hello, I have an compaq presario CQ40-144TU laptop and i am unable to make format it by xp2 bootable cd . while setup an error screen generate whic...

deepbreathe

Windows sans licence

Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec mon Windows. L'écran est intégralement noir et une section a une fenêtre qui dit que je disposer de Windows sans licen...

deepbreathe

Mp3

Hello, Hoping someone can help me on this. Santa very kindly brought my daughter an MP3 player- we have a Mac computer. After looking into it, it n...

deepbreathe

No audio output device installed

Hello, my keyboard and mouse isnt working on my computer....... plzzzzz help me. also [no audio output device installed] it keep saying. how do i fi...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
janu

Change to xp and no webcam

Hello, I have sony vaio CS 390 DGB. I recovered my laptop to original windows-xp-sp3 and after that i am not able to use my webcam. i couldn't fin...

deepbreathe

Cannot contect to the internet error 720 721

Hello, the other day after spending some time online the previous day my pc say it cannot conect to the network provider error message 720 so i tryed...

drew the anomaly

How to get rid of lsass.exe

Hello, i have a acer aspire one. turned it on and windows xp comes on then it goes into a lsass.exe -application error. it says the application fail...

dist.urbd

Hcl driver

Hello, i will lost my driver cd.what i do.

ash_perez01

Don't know e-mail server?

Hello,

dist.urbd

During startup, most of the icon opened

Hello,when i startup the system, most of the icon opened automatically how to stop openings. (e.g)windows word

dist.urbd

Sound drivers problem

Hello,i have a window xp installed in my computer but i deleted my sound drivers mistakenly.i need your help. thank,janny

ash_perez01

Windows media player

Hello, I am downloading movies from a Sony camcorder, windows media player plays it without any sound. What might be the problem

ash_perez01

Toshiba satellite p205d-s7438 - no vista disk

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite P205D-S7438. It is really messed up and would like to start again, but was supplied with no Vista disks, no disks/c...

smallbluejellybean

Windows xp control panel in run

To run a Control Panel tool in Windows, type the appropriate command in the Open box or at a command prompt. NOTE: If you want to run a command fr...

tinaki

Error 9 on majicjack

Hello, my majic jack will not make calls because of error 9 and i can open other pages

ash_perez01

Hey

Hello, the edges all of a sudden had markings of moisture but it hasnt been wet..... wat could be wrong

ash_perez01

Reformatted my hard drive and xp won't load

Solved

Hi All, Thanks for the help. I am giving my laptop to my son and wanted to remove all information prior to the transfer. I reformatted the hard dri...

sssmurphy

How to install ethernet controller drivers ?

Hello, I have Win XP service pack 3 installed on my PC. Unfortunately I m missing with ethernet controller driver installation cd. Could anybody advi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
GauravSolanki

Killing me

Hello, please lfefil can u send me the program to turn the usb drive to a bootable xp disk ? here is my email silverguy_16@hotmail.com

xpcman

How to format my pc from usb?

Hello, my friends,i have a LOPTOP and i want to format it from usb drive,can I and how?

5 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
mn

Xp

Hello, during start up some error messages are coming.then all my hard disk are being checked during start up

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Some keys not working

Hello, I have a studio 1555 and it was a 64 bit 0S Win Vista, i recntly upgraded it to win 7 and the keys pertaining to bluetooth, battery charging...

xpcman

Share two computers

Hello, i want to share two computers and want to share my data and files what are the steps i have to take share two computers(how to set the compu...

xpcman

Hp pavilion dv6330ea:bluetoothdevicenotdetect

Hi, I have got Hp Pavilion dv6330ea Laptop, After installing the driver for Bluetooth Wireless Integrated Module i am facing the problem of BLUETOOTH...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
GodDammIt

Messenger problem

Bonjour :) J'ai un problème avec Messenger quand je suis en train de courir à mon adresse e-mail il apparaît une fenêtre et il se lit comme suit : ...

deepbreathe

Xp installation

Hello,sir i have compaq presario V3000 ,model is V3604 TU .My laptop is only vista supported and i cant install xp in this .is there any solution fo...

deepbreathe

Ntldr missing

My system showing ntldr missing how can i backup this file wthiout xp install and without cd rom drive any one help me

suff954

Install xp

Hello, how can i install my 610 compaq laptop window xp-2 ?

suff954
Results 15251 - 15300 out of a total of 24,655