The discussions

Blue screen

Hello, My friend recently asked me to fix her laptop, I said ok, not a problem and asked her if she had the disk, to restore it back to fact...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
valen56

System32 error with new install, new harddriv

Hello, I have an H laptop. Began receiving various error messages/blue screen etc. Retrieved files between minute by minute freeze ups and system32 ...

valen56

My pc was not dislaying desktop but webpage

Hello,sir iam working in front of my pc suddenly my was not displaying desktop icons,folders,start menu or even any but now i am working o...

fonzerelli

Reboot laptop

Hello, hi i have conpaq Presario 2100 laptop how do i set back to factory settings ? no books no discs all lost in move. its saying asms missing

usbdealz

Msn messanger can't send messages error

Hello, I installed the new version of MSN LIVE.. WHEN I use messange to send a message I get the message microsoft has incountered a problem and has ...

usbdealz

Program installation

Hello, Im having trouble installing new programs, the auto install wont activate and I cant manually start the install. It seems that it wont read th...

imation

Msn problem

Hello, I have problems logging in into the new version of msn... plz someone help me

ixtremed1

Windows mistake

Hello, I have a notebook pavilion dv6000 HP, I got the new windows 7 and when I unpplug the energi it get frezz :s plz I wanna know what could be th...

givemepsc

Sound problem

Hello, I have installed fresh copy of the windows xp. I also installed device driver for all but still I can not get any kind of sound from any clip ...

prodigyz

N 70 window and all system error with card

Hello, N 70 is work without put memory card. And N70 window and all system error when insert memory card...

fonzerelli

No sound

Hello, MY AUDIO ISNOT WORKING .I INSTALLED MY UPDATE FOR SOUND DRIVER AND THEN SOUND WASNOT WORKING AND THEN I DELETE THE SETUP AND AGAIN IT WASNOT W...

prodigyz

How to speed up pc

Hello, can anyone help with on how to speed up PC, it is running very slow???

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
Anonymous User

Remove viruses/trojans

Hello, I am having problems with my desktop. I do believe there is trojans infected on it. I have AVG and Trojan Remover at home, the AVG does not s...

Anonymous User

Operating system not found

Hello, On my older Gateway Solo 2500 the message Operating System Not Found appears on startup. the notebook worked fine one day and the next this me...

Trying2

Recovering data from a crashed pc

Hello, I've had my Dell XPS laptop running on Windows Vista for about a year. It crashed about a month ago with a failed Graphics card and possibly...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Unable to oopen windows with restore disks

Hello, I'm trying to run Windows XP on a HP media center m370n. It did not start Windows, because of missing DLL files. I tried all options from the ...

15 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
aerobaker

Trying to burn a cd

Hello, im not able to burn a cd although i able to do so before can you please help

challengelife

Sound device

Hello,H I've installed windows xp professional on my system computer but there is no sound, it says driviers are missing or sound card is being used b...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Xp installation problem

Hello, My computer runs Windows XP 2002 and has one DVD-ROM and one DVD-RW drive. A week ago I replaced my DVD-RW drive with a new one. Both drives...

eltonfond

Display and back ground

Hello, im having a lil problem with me windows live messenger window i cant put a display pitcure or my back grounds on my options it say...

555express

Blue records of files and folders

Hello, I have a problem. My computer's almost all the titles of file and folders are blue, not black like ordinary! Please help my to solve this prob...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
ed0

Lost os disk for dell 4600

Hello, I need help...I was installing internet security on my dell 4600 desktop and it asked me to remove 2 items before it could be installed. I pro...

diorman

Lost pictures

Solved

Hello, Is there any way to restore lost or deleted pictures, after I had to do a system restore. However before I did this, I did make the 10 ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
1frogg

C drive unable to open & internet redirecting

Hello, My computer C drive show won't open is shows this error message: Recyclers\s -4 - 1 - 42 - 100022788 - 100032149-100027140-3626.com. Windo...

chris

My computer wont load the desktop icons!

Hello, well when i turn on my computer, it goes to the login screen like normal. i do everything i normally do, login and all that, but recently it ha...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Some dll missing in system32

Hello, I don't know what happened but some dll are missing in my system32, how to solve this?

Tweedledum

Recovery cd

Hello, how can i use recovery cd to format my pc model : Toshiba Windows vista please i need help as soon as possible

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Group permissions

Hello, How can I find what files a group has permission to in NT? In the user manager I have groups and users are in those groups but I need to add ...

02monte

I cant sign into my msn account

Hello, i went to log onto my msn account this morning and it said incorrect password,yet last night it was fine,so i tried to reset it and it said lo...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
carlsss

Problems with wmp11

Hello, My WMP11 do not recognized any of my mp3. Why is that so?

yahooz

Connect lan in 12 pl with broadband internet

Hello, i am connection 12 pc in lan mode but i am conncect broadband internet each and eavery pc its ask me password each pc how to slove the...

msnmania

Help im crying

Hello, I AM CRYING, i cant get my computer to do anything, this is what i did i dl internet exp 8.0 maybe 2 days ago, then for some unknown reason, i...

kikikiss

Problem for error

Hello, I have problem. when I double click on any drive, it show system.vbs error. So please help me. How can I solve this problem.

lady.red81

Reg virus

Hello, sir when i alter the checked val to 1 it rechanges to 0. i m helpless plssss help me out

viewsonic1

Computer can't get online

Hello, I am trying to get my computer to work....not this one, but one in my basement. I spent an hour on the phone with TimeWarner Cable and they...

roeecho

Insralling xp over vista

Hello, I'm having problems to install the XP in the place of Vista, and I saw here that you have some scrennshots that may be useful to use the Nlite...

meanpcs

Xp pro reformat and reload problem

Hello, i have a dell desktop and i have windows home edition on it service pack 2. I have an old version of windows xp professional (with service pa...

leane1

Wont start

Hello, my windows xp wont start it says problem with header checksum does not match

ethernetpro

Hard disk problem

Hello, I have C,D,E,F drive in my computer.I installed Windows Vista in C drive,Linux in D drive. After a long time yesterday I tried to setup Wind...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
zulfiker

Window logo testing or digital signature ?

Hello all, I try to install a Symantec Antivirus ver 10 remotely from my server to one of my user (client) who using window XP. But at my user's pc...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
misasia

Whats wrong in my bios

Hello, When I boot up my computer the bois is not registering my Western Digital hard drive. I have to go into the bios standard CMOS setup and manua...

Justa

Cant hear the music.. help

Hello, i got a problem i just downloaded a movie and i can see the movie but i cant hear any music on it. i got windows media player. please help.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
Dobby78

Windows vista

Hello, i need help with windows vista i have a hard drive that has 2 partitions on it and i need to make it into 1 partition can anybody help me

Dobby78

Restore using external cd rom drive?

Hello, i recently removed a trojan virus using spybot now i get the blue screen of death, the computer will keep automatically restarting when i tu...

al_n57752

Windows xp home edition cd

Hello,i need help with windows xp home edition i tryed to do recovery ,now my laptop won't start the message i get is ( no operating system) can someb...

has63

Connected but cant use internet

Hello, my wireless connection is reading an excellent strength and it says its connected but i everytime i go to use the internet i cant really get on...

dawooddoe

Destopicons and task bar

Hello, my destop is inactive and my icons dispeared and the task bar any help to recover them please.

brakers

Headphones dont work on my presario v6000

Closed

Hello, I have a compaq presario v6000. The speakers work fine and so do the headphones until i want to use them in windows media player. I have tri...

wifipen

Confused

Hello, i am confused i cant go into my mail box.it is telling me connection refused. i want this problem to be fix asap.thank u

cm420

Window is starting up not opening desk top s

Hello, Dear Office, while iam staring to open the computer, screen message showing windows starting up then not opening the desk top screen. what to...

soundT540
Results 22601 - 22650 out of a total of 24,656