The discussions

I've used remote assistance,can that person t

Hello, I have had went & had remote assistance,to help me on my sttings?also have had my computer worked on to get things fixed or they put nw parts i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Network connections vanished

Hello, Hi after a restore to an earlier time on my laptop ,i could not get past the blue startup screen although i now have but i since have lost int...

closeup22

I can not locate the key to activate window

Hello,I have been trying to locate the window activation key on my computer but i couldnt find it anywhere on the computer.this has been denying me ac...

closeup22

How to make my external screen the primary?

Hello, I have compaq laptop with a broken screen and connected anexternal monitor but everytime i try to bring up a game that takes up a whole page a...

closeup22

Gateway system resore

Hello, I have a Gateway computer 5 years old and have the White System Recovery CD/DVD disk and need to restore my computer, it is only one disk. ...

closeup22

Searchfor friends is disabled

Hello, I am hitting the search key to find friends on Face Book and it keeps blocking me from being able to search. This just started today. Is there...

closeup22

Hell of a problem :p

hey, thx guys for being so concerned with replyin to all these posts here's my problem i've tried some proxy servers to open facebook as it's ...

closeup22

Vista/xp dual boot?? ahci drivers

Hello, okay ive been using nlite trying to slipstream a xp installation for my New Toshiba Satellite L305D-S59222 with the AMDx2 64 and the ATI 3100 ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
jeremyctry

Function keys

Hello, Is there an external Function Key for screen Brightness? When i turned my Toshiba Satellite on this morning the screens contrast is so dark i...

closeup22

Video format for iphoneq380

Hello, anybody know what video format is needed for an iphone Q380.please help me

closeup22

Wlm 2009 problem

Hello, I have tried everything (including Reg Cure) to correct the WLM error 80040154. I still can't log in, I keep getting this error. What can I d...

closeup22

Gud afternoon

Hello, sir/mam my system not starting directly.it asking someting like dat to press f1 to continue,f2 to resume like that.its not opening directly.y....

closeup22

Forget pasward

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and the secret question answer how i am access pls tell me

closeup22

Network controller

Hello, i have thinkpad r50e having installed windows xp.i need network controller for my machine in order to connect through wireless. my systm model...

closeup22

Os

Hello, Sir, I Want To install Operating System from my pendrive but I have Some Problem I dont know how to install OS from Pendrive.

closeup22

To start up my laptop like the day when new

Hello, please could you tell me if and how i can start my laptop as it was when brand new i have tried restore but it wont let me saying it as error

iveal

I cnat format my pendrive

Hello, hi ,, when i am try to open my pen drive , one message is appear like the drive disk h : is not formated u want format? and when i give yes...

iveal

My pc has been freezing or crashing

Hi, For the past 3 months my pc has been freezing or crashing almost everyday and I hear a sound also. I don't know what is going wrong with ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
varadha

Memory mayhem!!! help!

Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron Studio 1525. I recently installed The Sims 3 on my computer. Afterwards, I was told to restart my computer, so I did, ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
Computerphobe

Unable to open folders in the control panel

Hello, I am unable to open folders in the drives also in the control panel(except few folders line folder option, fonds etc). I am getting a prompt "...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
aiva

Dual os problem

Hello, I have recently purchased an acer 6930, which comes with a vista home premium but i also wanted an xp system so i instaled the xp in D drive.B...

shanky

Question about ethernet driver

Hello, for some reason my XP windows desktop has an Ethernet port (just the 1), and when i plug in my broadband Hub, the computer doesn't recognize th...

Johnny

My account was canceled while i was on it.

Closed

Hello, My account was canceled while I was on it. I'm confuse at why this happened. I then got an email stating that my account has been canceled...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Problem with (d:) disc

Hello, I have a problem with my (D:) disc, I can't open it, acces is denied. What can I do to?

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Write protected in my 4gb pen drive how solved

Hello, write protected in my 4 gb pen drive plz... help me out

LouisSteph

Pendive bootable

Hello, which way we can creat apendrive bootable for windows xp operating system

LouisSteph

Somebody hacked my profile

Hello, My account was hacked by someone.They have changed my email address in my details,so that i cant access.Give me a good idea for getting my acc...

LouisSteph

Laptop keyboard dnt respond

Hello, hi, i dnt mean to sound completly computer illiterate rite but could some1 plz explain 2 me wat is tablet mode? n hw do u get ur PC out of...

LouisSteph

Problems logging in

Hello, I'm having problems logging onto facebook. All I get are numbers, letters, objects, almost like it in encrypted messages. When there is a ch...

LouisSteph

You either have java switched off, or an olde

Hello, Having recently updated my java & Adobe flash to player 10, also internet explorer 8 for windows xp, i can not view any videos on you tube, me...

LouisSteph

Memory problem with vista home edition

Hello, i've installed Windows vista today. After successfully installation of divers and operating system, i updated my Anti virus (Avast Antivirus 4...

Ritesh

Cant remove

Hello, I have downloaded on my computer "fox news live stream"... my computer got very slow... when I went to control panel and attempted to delete...

LouisSteph

Weird script

Hello, i have been having a problem with the opening of the facebook website. i type www.facebook.com and some weird script shows up i have refreshed...

LouisSteph

Disappear of start menu on the screen

Hello,

LouisSteph

Monitor wont show whats on pc

Hello, we had a power surge and I turned pc on and the monitor. It started to boot up and windows came up on the monitor then went black. I could ...

LouisSteph

Laptop

Hello, HOW DO I GET THE MOUSE ON MY LAPTOP TO WORK.IS THERE A CERTAIN BUTTON I NEED TO PUSH IT IS AN ACER LAPTOP.THE COMPUTER WORK BUT CANT USE THE M...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Errorprogrammywebsbar3.binm3plugin,dill

Hello,when i start my pc 98se i get a message (errorprogrammywebsbar3binm3plugin.dll ) how do i fix this

xpcman

Wan setup

Hello, need wi-fi setup for connecting with the modem for a zenith laptop model no. m30ei0

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Inquiry

Hello, Could you please tell me: I would like to put my computer back to factory settings. I have KASPERKY iNTERNET SECURITY Complete Protection als...

xpcman

Laptop recovery

Hello, I recently got my Toshiba laptop back from the repair depot for a faulty motherboard replacement as well as a bad graphics card ony to dicove...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Windows xp to english

Hello, I would like to change my windows xp lanuage from spanish to english but i dont think the option installed when the xp was installed on my pc ...

xpcman

Windows did not pass genuine windows validati

Closed

Hello, My windows desktop became black color and unable to set a desktop wallpaper permanently. Also I'm getting a notification message that this win...

rahulvr1

Disk d and e are

Hello, my disk d and e are not opening when i click it it shows disk d is not formatted do u wanna format it now? when i click yes it says t...

closeup22

I've did a full 30 hours recovery on laptop?!

Hello, Could You please help me. I wanted to do a full recovery on my Toshiba satelite laptop and now I cant't instal back the operating system. ...

closeup22

Text toolbar

Hello, Everytime I insert text on a picture in Paint, i don't get the text toolbar, could some help me about it please.

closeup22

Acer aspire one mini

Hello, The start bar and programs on my notebook will not appear on the screen, all that does appear is my background.

closeup22

No display on my laptop

Hello, While i switch on my laptop, i hear three beep sound, but never display come out.nothing i cann't i do.Kindly Advice me. Thanks Jagadees...

closeup22

Could not defragment

Hey there, I have windows xp and file format of my hard disk is ntfs but when I try to defragment the drive it tells me that defragementation detecte...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
kl2u

How can i reset the value?

Hello, i tried the tips that you gave them. but i cannot find the storage device policy from the control menu. so i cannot reset the value. what will...

shrapra

Control panel

Solved

Control Panel doesn't open on windows XP sp2

dancedhall
Results 17951 - 18000 out of a total of 24,656