The discussions

Volume hotkey won't work in acer aspire 7436z

Hello, I just downgraded from Vista to XP and now my volume hotkeys won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? I would really appreciate the hel...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
zweet

I want to set my computer back to factory mod

Hello, my computer is acting up really bad i already tried every button and i still cant set my computer back to factory mode. i have a dell inspiron...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Anonymous User

Help!! my computer lost it's start bar,etc

Hello, I use Windows XP.. Came home one day and was not able to connect to internet.. I did all the usual troubleshooting.. The next day I lost my ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
fitzy11

Help with video viewing on my hp laptop

Hello, I need help with watching movies and video on my hp pavilion laptop. i am using a vga cable attached to a 42 inch olevia lcd t.v. I would like ...

xpcman

My icons and short cuts have gone

Hello, my father in law as turned on his pc and all is icons have gone and nothing is cumin up but is screen saver how can i get them back and get i...

xpcman

Norton

Hello, hi i have already uninstall norton antivrus , after i need to install other software , but it is showing that to remove norton how can this f...

dancedhall

Wap setting

Hello, my name is dipdi i want wap setting on sony erission w350i

dancedhall

My voice not record cant hear other person

Hello,

dancedhall

Installation of xp and vista

Hello, please i want to know to install xp and vista together on compaq presario cq60 through partitioning because i tried it and the xp wipe off the...

dancedhall

Fleet management

Hello, Am looking for a simple Fleet Management Software or Access/Excel Template.... anybody who can help??

dancedhall

Hackers on my msn

Hello, I was wondering if someon can help me with the following matter. I believe someone hacked into my computer. When I chat in msn this person zoom...

dancedhall

Windows 7 problem

I have just got my windows 7 discs for my inspiron 1545. and windows 7 just wont install. it says i have to remove my wireless card but then it still ...

dancedhall

Open with error

Hello, Sir when i Double click on Any drive i.e C: D: E: F: it apears open with dailog. which is much worriedfull for me. plz fix this probla...

xpcman

Winjpg.jpg

hai ,when i login computer I get the message that Winjpg.jpg is missing Can anyone help on this issues If so It would be great helpful for m...

dancedhall

My computer freeze when i play pc games

Hello, why does my computer freeze when i play pc games? RAM problem? O.S? or Registry problem? my computer is xp professional and i transform it t...

dancedhall

Transfer music from tv to computer directly

Hello, Can I copy songs directly from my TV to computer. What are the requirements?

closeup22

No sign of avi files from my hard drive

Hello, I don't know what happened to my external drive. I don't see my movie files. Avg 9.0 scanned the computer for 8 times.. In various modes in...

neil

Drivers problem

Hello, i have an aspire 7730G and changed the OS from vista home ed. to xp installed the drivers worked then changed my os from xp to win 7 but the d...

closeup22

I cannot hear voice in my laptop

Hello, I have a Compaq presario Laptop and Windows Vista as an operating system. I am having a problem while calling people through Yahho MSN e...

closeup22

Having problems with my cd/dvd rom drive

Hello, My hp pavillion dv2000 computer is not showing drive e and I don't know what to do can someone walk me through to get this problem fixed?

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Habby

To format pen drive without having user perm

Hello, how to format pen drive without having user permission

closeup22

I need help! about my computer..

after i format my computer, my computer turns into Q!GW!TUW#!TY dang it! the graphics it becomes small and i can't even connect to the internet.. i do...

closeup22

Windows

Hello, i wanna to download free windows xp o/s cd full

closeup22

Laptop not booting

Hello, i have dell 1737 laptop window vista home premium but t is not booting tried cd provided from dell geting a massage from window boot manager ...

closeup22

Sound

Hei think i deleted da sound off my computer for windows xp how do i restore it sumone plllzz help me

closeup22

My pc wont work :(

Hello, I plugged my Ipod as usual into my computer this morning and it made my PC reboot. It has been rebooting itself quite a few times lately but...

Char

Windows

Hello, how can change system profile

LouisSteph

My pendrive is not working

Hello, I have transcend jet flash v30 2gb is not working.I inset pen drive it shows please insert removable disk E

LouisSteph

Xp drivers

Hello, i want to xp driver for pavilion dv4.So i request to send my email address.

LouisSteph

I missed my dell web cam inspiron 1545 cd

Hello,

LouisSteph

Pc restarting when plug in internet "dongle&

Hello, Why does my PC [Windows XP] keep restarting when I plug in an Internet "Dongle"?

4 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
stevehwsn

Iphone

Hello, After I take pictures on my iphone and try to plug it in to my laptop, on which I run windows XP, I get a blue screen message stating that I h...

iveal

Need the blutooth driver in xp

Hello, my name is naresh. i have use inspiron 1525 for last three months. i did not have the blutooth driver for the xp operating system. so ...

iveal

Ms office language

Hello, i downloaded my office from a polish cd in windows xp home edition 2003 can i change the language of whole ms office from polish to english i...

iveal

Connecting mobile to laptop and calling

Hello, i wan to know whether i can connect my mobile to the laptop and call someone. i mean is there any software for that? plz let me know....

LouisSteph

How to delete unwanted microsoft message

Hello, I also have that victim problem can someone help me and email what type of program i need. Thanks amok333@hotmail.com

LouisSteph

I cannot hear sound when i call

Hello, i am having a problem when i calling people through Yahoo MSN etc. I have a microphone and the person i call can hear me bot im am unable to h...

LouisSteph

C510

Hello, i want Internet setting sony ericsson C510

LouisSteph

Problems vista media center after sp2 install

Hello, I have Vista Premium 64 bit and after installing Vista SP2 Media Center doesn't play videos anymore. Both Windows Media Players (32&64 bit) wo...

11 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
declension

How to restore acer laptop to factory setting

Solved

Hello, I need to know how to restore my acer aspire9304 laptop to factory settings as i have a administrative account that i have forgotten the passw...

iveal

Problem in some area viewing

Hello, sir there is blurred image of some area such as some area near sargodha city of pakistan so what should i do for that

iveal

Msn messenger

Hello, heyyy i have problem in my msn messenger my problem i open my messenger and : the path cannot be found verify that you have access to this l...

iveal

Problem in speed in internet

Hello,how can i increase downloading,uploading speed on bsnl broadband connection with nokia siemens ADSL modem c2110 Configuration: nokia samsung ...

LouisSteph

I could not open any drive of my pc

Hello, I could not open my Any drive of my pc.I dont want to install windows.please help me...

iveal

Internet

Hello, what is the technology used to connect to internet using a mobile phone

LouisSteph

Unable to attach files to email

Hello, My father is unable to attach files to out going emails, via Gmail and yahoo. He's tried different browsers, and it's the same thing. He's r...

itsHAIDER09

How to fix a cumputer

Hello, how can i make my cumputer sho the user name if it does not show

itsHAIDER09

Welcome screen ?

Hello, Sir,I want to change the Wel come Screen in Xp. please help me .-----------------KING..................

iveal

My systm is not starting

Hello, im preetham,my pc is not starting normally.wen i switch on..i see a page displayed as"sorry for inconvenience,we dont knw the prblm...nd with....

iveal

Removing bachground picture.

Hello, How do I remove a backgound picture from my desktop monitor? I am using windows Vista. Thanks for your solution. Jim

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
xpcman
Results 17101 - 17150 out of a total of 24,655