The discussions

Usb port not working

Hello, My bought second hand laptop from some company and USB is disabled, I can only use USB mouse but no pen drive or ipod is working on that, C...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Storage problem

Hello, I HAVE I BALL PEN DRIVE (4 GB) , I CANOT STORE MORE THAN 256 MB ,WHY COULD IT HAPPENED , IT DISPLAY " I/O ERROR" , PLS TEL ME ASOLUTI...

Noodlepoodle

Install xp on compaq v3780tu laptop

Closed

Hello, Hello, I recently bot Compaq V3780TU Model notebook. It is with Vista. I tried to install XP on it. Partitioned with Disk Manager successful...

29 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
GAURAV

Need a recovery disk for a toshiba laptop

Hello, I need to get a recovery disk for a toshiba Laptop Model No. PSAA2U-01018

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
swlatops.co.uk

Cpu amd sound driver xp

Hello, sir or mam..i need my sound driver windows xp home edition.

iveal

Attachment is not open in mail

Hello, am not able to open attachment files from the mail, becoz my trail period of internet download manager is expired, so no any file is ope...

iveal

Acer travelmate 4070 blue screen issue

Hello,im junnel i have had a acer travelmate 4070 series..everytime i turn it on..the windows load but after a while it'll turns to blue screen.i h...

yywdgy

Windows movie maker

Hello, My windows movie maker is not working after i install nero... I don't know but when i export some music, picture or any video.. It says can no...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
bluemountain

Hp pavilion entertainment pc dv2000

Hello, i have converted my pc from vista to xp after instalation xp my finger print scanner,mice and touchpad locking is not working pls help me to a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2009 by
junnelarandia

Pages online wont load.. please help...

Hello, everyone How is everyone tonight i need help and i hope one of you guys can help me solve my problem.. When i use my desktop there are certain...

junnelarandia

Can't play warcraft tft couse my os is win xp

Hello, I cant play Warcraft my OS is WinXP then i think its graphic problem...Help me how can I do this?.My notebook is Dell Vostro A860

junnelarandia

Windows xp wont power down

Hello, Not only can I not get into "safe mode" my computer(e-machine)will not power down(turn off). It was working fine no alerts for Trojan,nothing s...

rj

I need a registration code

Closed

Hello, i need a registration code for the game UNO Undercover, ´cuz the game has a 60 minutes timer, would you help me?

epsiman

Windows xp installed with a sata hdd

Hello, my motherboard/proc died so I purchase a new ASUS motherboard w/AMD proc. and a SATA hard drive. I am now trying to reinstall my windows XP ...

ram

How to remove registry?

Hello, i installed 1 registry cause i was not able to see hidden folders, now i want to delete it mannually,so where can i find that registry? and ...

closeup22

Hacked contacts

Hello, my msn was hacked.i changed the password but when i managed to connect, i had no contacts.obviously someone deleted them. what can i do?

closeup22

Change language italian to english xp home ed

Hello, Could you please help me change the main language in my computer from italian (as currently is) to English. I have windows XP -Home edition ...

xpcman

How can i change xp boot name

Hello, how can i change my xp boot name.?

closeup22

Kannada os

Hello, i want to change my OS to kannada please help me were can i get the software

Tyagus

Installation

Hello, Sir, I want to install windows XP through the pendrive because my cd rome is not working so what i do to install XP wit the pendrive. T...

closeup22

Driver

Hello, hi I LOST MY HCL DRIVER CD PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL ADDRESS ON DRIVER PLEASE CALL ME +919920227598 r_thombare09@yahoo.co.in

closeup22

Internet keeps turning off

Hello, I have an Acer 5620Z laptop. I am hardwired into a cable modem. My problem is that my connectivity to the internet keeps going on and off. ...

DJin colo

System restore will not go back to october

Hello, When I go to System Restore it shows the November calendar with 2 highlighted. It will not let me use the back arrow to go to October. Earli...

dancedhall

Installed vista

Hello, i have a dell 380 tyat had xp pre installed i installed vista with a clean sweep i cant get my driver and utilities cd to work or use the dell...

dancedhall

Installed xp pro service pack 2, now problem

Hello, I have a massive load of virus on the cpu. I was trying to re-install Windows XP Pro, but the CPU has been upgraded to Service Pack 2 and th...

dancedhall

I cant install xp on my hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, guyz i have a problem, im installing windows xp sp2 on my hp pavilion dv2000 but when the installation of the windows starts.. it says inter...

dancedhall

Problem with audio

Hello, I m running vista on a HP , i dont have audio , it shows that i have to download , a smart audio definitoon 221 somthing like that , the thi...

dancedhall

Someone has gotten my address book

Hello, A message has been sent out to everyone in my address book and I don't know what to do or what risk I have put my friends in. Thank you for...

LouisSteph

My account is dissabled

Hello, please tell me hw cn i cntct wd face book support team

LouisSteph

Windows vista to windows xp

Hello, Hello, As of now i have windows vista OS. if i tried to install windows xp i am getting following error. Setup did not find any hard disk ...

LouisSteph

Hidden fplders are not shown in my pc

Hello, i select the show all hidden folders option bt my hideeen folders are not shown

iveal

Lost install disk for epson printer

Hello, need to reinstall a tx600fw printer without a disc

iveal

Windows cannot start needs a file restored.

Hello, My 8200 Dell Dimension (Intel Pentium) will not start windows and I get this message: "Restore file, windows could not start. /system32/ntos...

iveal

Internet connection

Hello, Respected sir, I hav network hsarering problem, I have one Modem &IP address when providing by ISP(Internet Service Provi...

iveal

Gprs free

Hello, give me free airtel gprs settings

iveal

About webcam

Hello, i hav one hp laptop. its already hav web camara, how can i open it?

iveal

Unable to run the regedit.exe file

Hello, sir i what to run the registry of my windows xp pro sp2 OS. ONCE I HAVE changed the SETTING OF regedit.exe. as i want to run it now it is no...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Key

Hello, what is the function key if i dont have the operating system cd i yhave to reinstal the computer it is hp computer

xpcman

Hardware error, black screen, wont start up!

Hello, My friend had slammed my laptop on the table but not TOO violently and after that my computer wont start up windows and says theres a hardware...

xpcman

Screen goes blank and i changed the vidoe car

Ok may I can ask this clearly....My monitor would turn on then the monitor would never bring a picture up so I changed he video card. Now that I chang...

xpcman

I belive here is a problem?

This Person has triedto expain how to hack someone's computer home system (mac's anytin computer wise).Im not very happy because this will cause more...

xpcman

I format my computer xp no sound at all

Hello,i format my computer window xp with hp pavilion 061 and sense then my sound system dont work at all ,i cant click on device manager everything...

xpcman

Sharing laptop and computer with dsl router

Hello, I want to know that is it possible to conncet Laptop Vista and Computer XP which share same dsl router, abe to share files between them? ...

xpcman

Need recovery discs for hp compaq computer

Hello, I got this computer used and the previous owner apparently erased the system and don't have the recovery discs does someone have a copy of the...

xpcman

Lost doc's after system restore, on vista

Hello, My wife has an HP Pavilian 6000 series laptop, with Vista installed, the issue is she had countless hours of research docs and many pictur...

xpcman

Vista enterprices product key

Hello, plase send me a registation key for vista enterprises.

dancedhall

I am angry

Hello,you I bought credit 2 weeks ago for 96 nothing but always when I chek it i dont any credit what hapened you work so you now I f I bougth or page...

dancedhall

Toshiba mk4025gas hdd2190 c usb drivers

Hello, I have WIndows XP Pro with SP2. Whenever I tried to Plugin Toshiba MK4025GAS HDD2190 C DC +5V 0.7A into USB port using a USB connector (IDE ...

dancedhall

Looking for canon ixus 30 setup.exe

Hello, Hope samone can guide me... Thanks

closeup22

Satellite l300 254 system unit driver

Hello, Pls. Help me, I bought a Laptop Computer, Model: satellite l300 254 system unit, but I lost my laptop driver CD, So I want to download this "S...

closeup22
Results 17301 - 17350 out of a total of 24,656