The discussions

Pc doesnt want to start

Hey there, My pc will not start up at all. The safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, safe mode with networking, last known good configuration, st...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
zefenix

Cant access d drive after formatting c

Hello, i have formatted C drive after formatin i cant access to drive D i thin all data have been lost because when i want to access to D drive i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
linksys27

External hd not formatted? (sp3)

Hello, After installing SP3, whenever i try to connect a Western Digital 120GB External HD, Autoplay will start and then nothing. Get msg saying Dis...

givemepsc

Without cd drive

Hello, sir, how can i load the oprating system in my laptop(lenovo) there in cd drive in the pc plz tell me as early as posable dee...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
doh

My computer keeps erasin my hard drive.

Hello, I was plugging in something on the my power surge plug and made a mistake and clicked it off. Just so happen my computer was plugged into this...

hondahrv

How crypter its hard drive under vista

Hi all, I have a problem, how to make for crypter my hard drive under Vista please? thank you in advance for your answers!

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

No audio device

Hello, hi! i recently got problem with my laptop acer aspire 4310 regarding the audio. There's no audio device as I checked it in the control panel...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
aquarelle

Help with a possible virus

Hello, I bought a laptop under a year ago. It is an acer, and there is a huge problem with it at the moment. First off I don't have a Recovery CD ...

rubrami281

Task manager disable

Hello, 1.when ever i press ctrl+alt+del i get a msg tht says "task manager has been disabled by the adminstrator." also wen i do registry edit i ...

rubrami281

Problem in drives

Hello, hi ive tried all the above said ways still encountering the same problem . my drives dont open on double click.. i typed the above said command...

rubrami281

Xp to vista

Hello, I have a windows XP Installed on my computer at the moment Home Edition A friend of mine has given me a vista premium disc to install, can a...

atomic9

Deleting folder from usb/mp3

Hello, There's a folder on my USB/MP3 named MICN.DIR.. It can be deleted but after I turn on my USB/MP3, the said folder is still there... CAn...

hondahrv

Desk top any of application click when system

Hello, I am a System admin for one of the manufacturing company. I am handling system OS for windows XP OS and server 2003. I was attend the pr...

peaceangel

Need help with setting backgroung

Hello, hey whats up my name is los, i need help setting a background, i have tried to right click a picture and set to background and nothing, i have...

civicpower

Can't load new adobe.

Hello, I'm trying to load the updated Adobe Flash. When I get to the page that allows me to click to install I can't install it. I'm stuck on that...

phdhopes

Drivers for windows xp proffesional on my mac

Hello, I already install windows xp on my macbookair but i dont know how to install drivers. where can i download drivers? can anybody help me on ...

paviliondv

A computer problem

Hello, whenever i open any program it comes open with and when i run any program it also comes open with i tried all methods for everything...

Sandeep

Dv6705au xp os drivers

help me in getting rid of windows vista i m hating it on my notebook. notebook model HP pavilion dv6705au.

10 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
mikdad

I may have deleted a process

Hi, I was playing a game on my computer the other day then it froze so I ctrl+alt+del but nothing showed up so (stupidly) I just started hitting other...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
prince90788

Xp will not boot

Hello, the problem i have is i want to repair xp but the windows cd will not boot to the install screen' the system keeps booting off the hard d...

xpcman

Reformatting windows vista to xp

Hello, I am wondering how i can reformat my alien ware laptop down to windows xp. I need to do this because i can't remember the password i put in, a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
Dbeliata

Pc restarts constantly

Hello, I turned on my pc loaded with windows vista and the machine comes up as usual and when it is time for me to put the password it starts to boot...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
netgear3

Error message

Hello, As soon as I switched on my computer I get an error message Ox80070426. It tells me to clik on start button and just run check settings but I ...

nettout

My computer wont load my desktop

Hello, i have a problem with my desktop it wont load up.. it just starts at the username and password stuff, then an antivirus like shield just sca...

ShoNeH

Virous?

goodmorning it seems that i have a virous when i try to open my drives C,D by double clik it says that cannot be open and recommends to open it wi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
dimosthenes

Computer keeps restarting

Hello, I'm having the same problem a lot of others are having. I recently had a bad virus (the one that turns your cookies to "accept all" and caus...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2008 by
bickoo

Unable to boot from windows cd

Hello, I am trying to reformat my computer and I want my bios to boot from the cd rom. I get the message to press any key to boot from cd and when I ...

Defect90

Accessing my hard drive problem

Hi everyone, So here my problem. Last month I installed windows vista on my machine and after that was not adapted to vista so format the hard drive ...

jacikechina

Recovery problem

Hello, i am having a problem similar to your guy's but the problem is i try to start up my computer but when it gets the the "windows" screen with t...

paraphone

Change

Hello, I would like to know if I can change from xp professional to vista operating system, and how? Thank you for any help

Deyel78

Messed up =keybo`ard

Hello, my l`abtop =keybo`ard h`as been doing this 5for `a while now. It did stop but now it st`arted `ag`ain...o5f course when I h`ave `assignments...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
meg

Empty space in my add remove list

Hello, this anormally just started and whenever I will try to uninstall something in the add or remove programs I get empty spaces and when I try to c...

snterann

Copy and paste problem

Hey there, I have a very strange problem with my pc having SP2 installed on it and the fact is that I cant copy and paste in excel nor internet explor...

Luregn

Windows installation problem

Hello, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase whe...

platinump2

I have rpoblem

Hello, Hello, m cee First i'll tell you how the problem began. I was plugging in an extra hard drive into one of my CD drives slot and while doing...

Log_in

Error in xp cd

Hello, I'm using dell inspiron 640m laptop(runs on XP home edition SP2) which I'd purchased 2 years back. But then i had no problem. Now I've formatt...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Malli

Bootable!

Hello, How to make a bootable cd? I want to burn windows but i don't know how to make it become bootable disc?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Claybou

Windows xp

Solved

Hello, well I'm sure this has been asked before I just can't seem to find it. Question!! I can not log on to my Dell desk top. I click on the user ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
sempergumby

Please would someone give me some advice?!!!!

Hello, I don't know if my problem is unique or not but I need some help with this because I am having a hard time finding answers. It has been ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
laptopman07

Problem with installing xp

Hello, i dont know if im supposed to write this question in this forum or not but still...... i have got a problem with my pc for the first time...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
shahbaz

Ie drop down address window

Hello, In the past when I typed in an address it was saved in the drop down from day to day. Recently, we had an upgrade to a T-1 line for our off...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
a]matt

Cant access files on windows

Hey there, I have some files in windows Me that were encrypted and now I want to have access to these files on windows xp but cant do that any help p...

sm6000

Searching for a powerful processor

Hello, Im in search of a processor of about 5ghz and im thinking about a core2duo T8300 which means I can get a speed of 2x2.4ghz = 4.8ghz running un...

freedom4554

Windows 2003 server

Hello, i formatted server and installed windows 2003 server. the server shared folder / system is not showing and is accessible the server shared ...

saroj

Confused

Hello, i want to buy sony vgn cr353 laptop and want to downgrade to xp(for project purpose). is there will be any problem doing this? i heard from m...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Thumbs.vbs missing

Hello, everytime i start my computer, always get this message C:/thumbs.vbs missing... i manage to quarantine the vbs.solow virus on symantec, but...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
misscloud

I need audio driver for xp sp2 of acer 4720z

Hello, i request any of u to give me the site for audio driver of xp please

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
jmp59

Windows 98

Hello, I have two older computers with Windows 98, Second Addition on them. Is there anyway I can get updates for them. I have a laptop with Vista(...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
manas

Growth function

Hello, I cant get the GROWTH function to predict the next in the series from Y = X^2. I have just started practising using forecasting functions a...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
Peter

Xp loading bar at start up

Hello, I need help with xp start up loading bar, why is this happening?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
jailolve
Results 24051 - 24100 out of a total of 24,655