The discussions

Boots up shows blue screen then turns off

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario2500 and I havent used it in a while due to this situation of the blue screen and it turning off. Initially, on the st...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Unable to install xp

Originally my pc was running with Windows XP SP2, then for some unknown reason i started getting BSOD with a Bad_Pool_header message. I was unable to ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

I'd like to restore my pc to original state

Hello, i have a old pc (compaq presario) i do not know the exact model but it does have the number 5340 at the top. i was hoping you could tell me ho...

mysticdreams

Battery charge

Hello, I just bought a new battery for mu dell insiron 6000 and would love to know what the battery charge time is. I have two battery lights and they...

sensei.moore

Gprs setting for loop mobile

Hello, I Wanted Loop mobile GPRS setting for my Cyber Shot K810.pls helpConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

dancedhall

Windows xp

Hello, the sound on my computer wont work i have tried system restore also tried moving the control panel sounds the icon wont appear plz help

dancedhall

Downgrade win vista to xp

Hello, Hello, I am using compaq CQ40-518TU laptop. I want to downgrade my OS from VISTA to XP.When i load windows xp installation CD then the sys...

dancedhall

Computer sound

Yea, uhh, when i was gaming today, i lost all sound in my headphones except for the clicking noise when you refresh of when you go to another webpage....

dancedhall

Sound driver

Hello, i need a better sound driver for my compaque computer

dancedhall

Web cam driver

Hello,i purchased a Chinese webcam 6 months ago and have lost its driver, There is no name of the web cam on it. It is a laptop webcam chrome with 4 h...

closeup22

Not able to acess my account

Hello, Im nishvitha, from past 2-3 months im not able to access my gmail account guez som1 has hacked my id(nishvitha23@gmail.com)can u please help m...

closeup22

No icons on my laptop, no boot up

Hello, i just loaded internet explorer 8 on my gateway laptop and trying to restart i can't see any icons except a windows explorer message about err...

Spike

Ceel computer

Hello, i have dawonload very cool stuf from the internet to my laptop but i hant to download to my cellfone but how must i do it????????????????

dancedhall

No video after rebooting

My computer runs fine after i unplug the computer for awhile I go back to turn it on it works but if i have to do updates and restart I get no Signal ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
jademartin

Dell dimension 8300 doesn't run post

Hello,Guys I'm having a problem with a dell demension 8300 Doesn't run post! power buttun light remains steady Amber colour I tried everything but...

Sim

Videos not displayed

Hello, I am not able to view any of the video files .i have tried many video players.Only the audio is coming in all players how can i solve th...

jademartin

Nome disco

Hello, Non riesco a creare dei Cd Dati che hanno come titolo una stinga lunga più di 16 caratteri(compresi gli spazi). Utilizzo Nero 6.0 e, in "Etich...

dancedhall

Iwant freecall ininternet to any mobile

Hello, Iwant freecall ininternet to any mobile

dancedhall

I dont know where to look for my email

Hello, how can i look for my email that was sent to me .My email is not working yet can you help i looked every where and i am a new to this .show me...

dancedhall

Not able to install nero8

Hello, Earlier Nero7 was installed in my pc, but I uninstalled it as it was not allowing me write mpeg4 file. Later I tried to install Nero8 but I ...

closeup22

Wap setting

Hello, my no 9821680980 wap setting

ganesh

Start up

Hello, ''seekservice110.exe has encountered aproblem and need to close.sorry for inconvenience.'' appears at start up when i starts computer ev...

vicky2009

Blank screen, laptop not working

Hello, my Toshiba laptop this morning was in a black screen, I rebooted it and it said to repair I have repaired but it goes to the options to star...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
Anna Software

Recovery disc

Hello, I have an old sony Laptop and I need a recovery disc for. How can I get it ?

Anna Software

Usb device not recognized

Hello, I am having difficulties when trying to connect my Ipod and digital camera to my USB Ports. I have tried Uninstalling them, restarting the ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Please help me get toshiba sound drivers

Hello, help ditect my drivers for toshiba satellite laptop l40 drivers for high definition audio driver

sharpman

Open solaris and xp

Hello, i want to install opensolaris into my pc. The current one is xp. i want to keep it too. i want to run two operating systems on my pc. I have an...

sharpman

My ram doesn't work

Hello, i bought 2 rams 1 gb each, ddr pc3200, but later i found out that my ibm thinkcenter has two 512 ram pc2700. the new ones doesnt work, when i ...

closeup22

G1

Hello, my lg wont send pic why

closeup22

Pendrive problem

Hello, My pendrive Is (Transcend 64 GB) having problem Like Not Formatted And Not Usable Every time I was trying to open. this will displaying a me...

closeup22

Enet ewbcam driver

Hello, i want to enet web cam driver

closeup22

My memory card

Hello, I have a ev3 phone with a sd memory card I am trying to transfer my pictures from the card to my computer with no kuck. I did it once but forg...

dancedhall

Hi mz keabord not working

Hello, i have problem with mz keabord well - ctrl - is not working for exampel mz email i can not open i nead ctrl can someone help me pls ...

dancedhall

Burning gift cd using picaso (photos)

Hello, I have an 18 month old Dell Inspiron 1525, and am having trouble writing photos to a CD. I've tried several types of CD's, photo CD's, DVD'...

dancedhall

Win xp and open solaris

Hello, i would like to if it is possible to have windows xp and open solaris on the same harddrive i have a 120 GB hd and also if i can switch bet...

dancedhall

Vista: programs & icons disappeared

when i turned on my computer, all my icons on my desktop are gone, all the default programs under the start menu are gone, music from my media player ...

hutch

Power on issues dell 5150

Hello, I have a Dell 5150 lap and the customer brought it in saying there was no sound. As we were installing the drivers, the battery died. Then we ...

Stevo

I need smpt

Hello, please help me with smtp and their user name and password

dancedhall

Bios recovery

Hello, i have one doubt can we break bios password in compaq cq40-108tu laptop ......

closeup22

Unable to install audio driver

Hello, systems audio hardware signeture dose not upgreat and hardware dose not take driver of asus m2n68-am board .........audio driver is...

iveal

Compaq mother board cd

Hello, i want download my compaq computer s cd please help me

closeup22

Volume.?

Hello, Im having difficultly with my volume its a laptop xps from dell n i was having trouble with it so i re formatted everything n now im using xp ...

iveal

Sanjay agrawal

Hello, please let me know how to install the motherboard driver for SR 1921il. please let me know ASAP. THANKS SANJAY AGRAWAL

closeup22

Please l want to connect to internet

Hello, please l have a laptop/nokia 623oi and lwat to connect to the internet or just to connect direct to abroad instantly and l will be paying an...

iveal

Back up

Hello, My friend put everything that was on my pc onto some discs as I had a virus, they are just normal cd discs and have tried to get them back ont...

closeup22

In need of advice!

Hi there, I have windows vista on my hp pavilion computer. A few weeks ago, i started experiencing problems so i ran virus checks and registry scans e...

closeup22

Change windows language

Hello, i wanna let my windows xp sp3 2002 read the arabic language , becouse i dont have it att all on my language setup icon, and the file names tha...

closeup22

Passward

Hello, i forgot my passward and secret question.help me please

closeup22

Lost product key

Hello, I lost my windows home edition product key. can you please tell me where i can find it on the internet.

closeup22

Laptop had lost a drivers

Hello,I've Satellit M305-S4826.Six monthe--perfectly! Then,I had the blue displ.(error.....bla,bla,) -- the master sed:some party of HDD was killed by...

closeup22
Results 19001 - 19050 out of a total of 24,656