The discussions

Dell computer wont load past windows display

Hello, kids tried to load media creator on mu laptop. now it wont do anything but load to the windows display only (wont load to password or user nam...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
doug

My desktop keeps freezing running vista home

Hello, my computer has been freezing all the time. now it wouldn't start up got a black screen tried again and it did some trying to repair your comp...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Adobe flash9

Hello, i need adobe flash 9 to watch youtube content

sadgurl

Palm

Solved

Hello, I have a palm as a phone and a toshiba as a computer. The problem is that when I search "bluetooth" in the search box, in computer i ...

sadgurl

Ie wont connect to internet but aol connects

Hello, my internet explorer will not connect to the internet or allow any programs to connect for updates etc but i can connnect using aol without an...

billy Ndoye

I have problem to open my id

Hello, hiii i know my id nd password both when i sign in their is no any responce from two days wat i do

fobvious5

System hanging

Hello, My system gets hang sometimes.suppose if i use system for 2hrs and shutdown it,then again if i start it after 1 or 4hrs it is getting struck.

fobvious5

My web cam is not working

Hello, my webcam in compaq laptop not working now, it showing your cam is not turn on , yestrday i installed windows family software. now it is ...

fobvious5

Laptop not starting

Hello, I have been using my HP tx 2009 au tablet laptop for 13 months now without any problems. Last night I was using it and all of a sudden the s...

fobvious5

Generic host 32

Hello, Well i have a problem with my generic host 32, it just keep on crashing and i can't use internet when this happens!!! How can i fix this?

fobvious5

Key function

Hello, my key board working a3phabats with function key

fobvious5

Blank desktop

Hello, actually i removed all icons like recyclebin,my computer etc from my decktop,so that i get a blank screen with wallpapper only.but wh...

fobvious5

Key board problem

Hello, hey there i have an IBM think pad an my keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters what can i do to solve that problem i ? i tried fn+shift...

garvin

Hcl globalline 1400 rb lan card driver

Hello, i have lost my hcl server 2003 cd, its model is 'hcl globaline 1400 RB' i have been looking for the right NIC driver, but without success. Kin...

iveal

Connecting my pc to the internet through my p

Hello, please i have motorola cc0168 phone, how do i connect to the internet through this phone? pls i need your help.

thelaw

Asus av8 deluxe raid drivers

Hello, i have the same problem,but i need asus av8 deluxe raid drivers windows xp 32.......please oh please can send body send me a link to me. i wou...

iveal

Drivers

Hello, i lost my drivers cd of intex5.0 so plz send address of (IT-305WC)

iveal

Date formatting

Hello, I have a data which has a few dates entered as mm/dd/yy and few dates entered as dd/mm/yy. Can you help to get the in dd/mm/yy format. ...

iveal

Adobe flash player

Hello, i need to download adobe flash player to and hp laptop and it's not working.. help?

olfo81

The volume appears to contain one or more unr

Hello, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR the volume appears to contain one or more unrecoverable problems

iveal

Acer aspire 3000 series

Hello, I have Acer Aspire 3000 laptop and when I tried to restore it I use all 4 disks and then it asks for a RCD DVD1/002 disk I don't have that wh...

iveal

Installation of os to another pc

Hello, I have HP laptop computer which is already have damaged motherboard, now I want to install the OEM window XP to my desk top PC. How can I ins...

olfo81

Msn messenger isnt working!

Hello, i downloaded the new msn messenger and it was working great. now it wont start something having to do with key ports. i have tried everything ...

gragrand

Connection problem

Hello, After I have restarted my PC, I started having some problems with my Internet Connection. Although I haven't installed anything (only window...

gragrand

Xp can't go on second session of installation

Hello, I use to install winXp, but this time it has got me very hard to do it, since I wanted to installation after format hdd, the second session a...

gragrand

My computer dont make any sound

Hello, i cant hear anything on my computer idk y i went to volume control but i cant to nothing cuse i can clik it says no audio device i have earpho...

gragrand

Help me please!! hp pavilion dv6265us .

Hello, i have a Hp pavilion dv6265 and it seems like it has problem with the drivers as i am getting the blue screen when i am starting the computer...

jasurviva

Msn partly logged in

Hello, Trying to assist a friend of mine with a MSN problem that is driving me nuts. Running XP and Live2009 Can log in from both local installat...

Bjarn

Toshiba conumdrum

Hello, My daughter recently abandoned her Toshiba S171 Laptop (she bought a newer one). With the intent of a re-format and a fresh install of Win XP...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Computer will not let me open downlad program

Hello, I am having a problem with with software i download or update. I am currently running my weekly update checks, i tried to update my eusing f...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
steviebai

Black screen

Hello, Blank screen on my toshiba laptop model p300 after updating of my windows vista. This is the 2nd time it happen. How to resolve this? ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
bmacavanza

Does uploading pictures onto the internet

Hello, i have a sanyo and i can upload pictures from my phone to the internet without a usb but i need to know if it costs any money? so does it cos...

clover-matt

Someone help

Hello, my computer just started shutting down automatically what could make this happen?

alex

Display problem at starting

Hello, My laptop is hp pavilion dv2000 ,when i start it the display begin to parting into 6 parts with bad colours I can't start up the computer p...

ayman

C#

Hello, I can not able to connect with ODBC in visual C#. So i need some help file and PDF file . I need coding about how i can identify columns and r...

Highway72

Help with electronics

Hello, a series-resonant circuit has a resonant frequency of 20 mhz if you place a 0.07-mh inducter with a resistance of 75ohm in the circuit th...

Highway72

Changing my windows vista language

Hello, I have finish version of windows vista and I want to change it to an english version. Can anybody help me on this problem since I can't read f...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
abdel

My usb hdd not detecting

Hello, My USB portable HDD not detecting. i had changed the cable & try to open in another PCs. But still it is not opening.

pcsces

Antivirus

Hello, when i try to install any antivirus system my backup file gets infected and do not work and if i open the installed antivirus then my compute...

sarbel.vilo

Blue screen

Hello, I got problem that my computer when i turn it on it runs all then when Windows XP is starting(blue stripes goes down)my computer shows blue sc...

onea97

Internet problem

Hello sir, my phone model is nokia 7310 supernova i am use gprs on mobile but i want to use on pc so, i creat new conekshan i fill the name & i have ...

onea97

Pendrive problem

Hello, sir my 4 gp pendrive is face some problem i will do many time in my pc and other pc but that pendrive is not format completly Error message win...

pcsces

Vista touch screen

Hello, I have a aspire laptop. my problem is that it was shutdown on sleep mode, and when I turned it back on the the sign in screen has the arrow...

pcsces

Question regarding security.

Hello, this is a student of B.C.A. i want to know that if i copy something in my pendrive or on c.d. then i give it to others and they copy data fro...

pcsces

Big blue thankyou

Hello, I have an Acer aspire 5610, it is second hand and there were some pirated movies on it. After deleting them the this problem developed. After ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
lightpicker

Signup problem

Hello, When I try to sign up for Facebook I can put my name and email in but cannot get the sex or month of birth put in. I have tried for 3 days to...

onea97

Problems with dell latitude 850

Hello, I am having trouble with my laptop , it is a Dell latitude 850. it just started happening over the weekend , when I try to turn it on the green...

re_mi

My computer will restart over and over

Hello Guys , I have an unbranded computer and when i was brousing throught the internet it just shutdown and i tried to restart it , but it will re...

onea97

When i turn on my pc it freezes all the time

Hello, I have AMD 4600 Dual core ,4 gig of ram,320 h/d..ATI radeon 3870 512 video card window xp..everytime i open my pc it freezes on me all the tim...

re_mi

Remote desktop through vnc on internet

Hello, Please tell how to access remotet desktop through VNC server on Internet. any body plese give me reply

re_mi
Results 20801 - 20850 out of a total of 24,656