The discussions

Removing bachground picture.

Hello, How do I remove a backgound picture from my desktop monitor? I am using windows Vista. Thanks for your solution. Jim

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Missing network adapter cant get online

Hello, i just reinstalled windows xp and several drivers did not load including sound and network adapter. I cannot get online. what do I do?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
bmac

Uninstalling

Hello, This will probably sound silly to you lot but why cant I uninstall some programs. I get messages say Could not open Install.log file. Help

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
CCMclaude

My account is hack

Hello, My accounts is hack.Plz stop this immediatly.

gboti96

Microsoft one care icon is incorrect?

Hello, I have Microsoft One Care. The icon on my task bar shows red meaning "at risk" but when I double click into the program it shows the status ...

jenni.g

My laptop sound wont work.

Hello, My laptop sound isnt working. I thought my laptop had a virus in it a few days and I had my friend look at it, well he did a bunch of s...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
sack685

Wheretocoppyregsevr.exe

Hello, wherewewanttocoppyregsevr.exe

xpcman

Bootable disk

Hello, How can i make a bootable disk from the downloaded files of window7? ....please suggest me........

xpcman

How to makea bootable disk

Hello, I am using windows vista,i want to make a window7 bootable disk(DVD) from the copied window7 files from an orignal disk.Can u please suggest m...

jeshmal4u

Broadband connection.

Hello, I bought DELL Studio 15 Laptop 2weaks ago.I've BSNL Type II Wi-Fi Modem. But I can not undestand how I can connect my Laptop using Wi-Fi link....

dawooddoe

Hcl sound driver require

Hello, sir i have purchased a hcl note bool model no.- G38 CP . The original c.d. of the drivers not give me by the company. how can i get the soun...

dancedhall

Mysystem automaticaly shutdown after few min

Hello,

dancedhall

Restore to factory settings

Hello, I have a compaq laptop and I want to restore to factory setting, the settings when I bought the laptop. but I dont have a recovery disc ...

dancedhall

Bluthooth transfer in htc mobile

Hello, I need to transfer photo from HTC mobile to my mobile.. can anyone know that please???

dancedhall

How can i add my name with windows welcome

Hello, i want to add my name with windows welcome screen can you help me

dancedhall

No sound

Hello, am haveing problems with my asus laptop i have no sound

dancedhall

I cant get on my laptop even in safemode

Hello, i have a old school computer and i do safe mode and computer just restarts can u plzz help me get onto it i dont know password thanks add my e...

dancedhall

My mouse.

Hiya everyone :D Im a teenage girl and know nearly everything about laptops. I have an acer and it works like a charm. But I accidently click somet...

dancedhall

Logo

Hello, sir i wnt 2 write something inplace of my photo

dancedhall

Bios

Hello, Hi Sir i Have hp520 Lap top ther is probleme that i forget its Bios password. Please sugges me how to remove its password by command

closeup22

Change screeen

Hello, how do i change my screen?

closeup22

Indows xp installs but then not present after

Hello, I have installed a new HD . I then partitioned, activated , formatted and installed XP. XP goes thru install process , reboots several times a...

closeup22

Wireless problems with win 7

Hello, I just installed win 7 on my VAIO laptop, and now I can't figure out how to connect to my wireless lan. It doesn't recognize it anymore. H...

closeup22

I cant log in

Hello, im having trouble trying to log in it tells me to type in my email so they can send it i do and they send it but i dont recive it

closeup22

Printer will not print

Hello, lexmarkX75 will not print at all, iam using the usb port, also i have been on lexmark web site getting new drivers at least 12 times & running ...

closeup22

Website wont load up

Hello, hey i enter Chatzy.com into my Safari and it doesnt want to display the chatzy, i get redirected to some random websites. Please help ive tr...

closeup22

Is it compatible

Hello, about windows 7 .can i play or connect windows xp devices on windows 7 same thing as printers

closeup22

Is dell laptops are any good

Solved

Hello, iwant to purchase dell laptop but some of my friends say it is waste of money on dell laptop as they have lot of problems as battery etc

closeup22

Vista

Hello, i have a problem with my window vista and i want to remove it and i want to install window xp and linux. can i again install my original windo...

closeup22

Cant boot from cd after changing bios priorit

Hello, i would appriciate some help/advice. I have a dell dimension. some years ago i installed a sony cd r/w drive and disconnected the cd r dri...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
olaf

Optiplex series gx270 * please help*

Hello, I'm trying to help my cousin with her compter. She has a Dell Optiplex series GX270, with microsoft pro xp. She can log onto it but it says...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
darssan1

I cannot install xp on compaq presario v777tu

Hello, i m not able to install windows XP professional over windows vista on compaq presario V3777TU... when i try to install it gives an errror d...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
theknee

Cant open start up menu

Hello, i am having a problem trying to find out how to open my start up icon in the bottom left hand corner. i click on it and it wont open. how can i...

mosawar

Vista admin logon forgotten...

Hello, I am downloading Ophcrack, but I was wondering if it is possible to boot the iso from USB rather than a floppy/CD. I don't want to reset my pa...

johnb3156

Windows xp

Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to install windows xp on my computer again. I did not get the installation CD when I purchased my computer & I ...

LouisSteph

Windows media player

Hello, m using pentium 3, bt weneve i try using install windows media player 11 the message qppears as to get WMP 11 u must verify microsoft windows ...

iveal

Internet opration on my mobile

Hello, I have Sigmatel FXD T33i model mobile please suggest me how to use this mobile for internet on my home pc. Regards, Koli D R

iveal

No signal display in monitor

Hello, anyone help me to fix this problem? everytime i turn on my computer it goes ok the cpu turn on and it display black screen "no signal" before ...

iveal

Buetooth problem

Hello, i've acer 5738 laptop...... even though the bluetooth software is installed from the cd given by company its not working...... the vendors to...

LouisSteph

Cannot restore windows xp

Hello, I cannot restore, drag and drop, copy and paste, send to, access Internet, search funcion, help, etc, I have looked at a couple of the soluti...

iveal

How to email id is block?

Hello, my email id hike & password is changed plz help me

iveal

I need driver hcl b 38 laptop

Hello, i need driver from hcl b 38 c2d laptop driver thanks

iveal

How to sestem configuration

Hello, I want to know the system configuration i.e., info about ram,rom,processor,mother board,etc., from command prompt. so tell me command

LouisSteph

I can't open all the folder in my external

Hello, i can open all the folder in my external hardrive, if i will the folder it will just reappear the all the folders.. i can't access the files i...

fredurst

Lg dvd reading normal cds not reading dvds.

Hello, my lg dvd writer has problem it can read normal cds but cannot read dvds pl help me

LouisSteph

(-69) error

Hello, I get a (-69) error for every song i try to upload on my iPod. I know the files aren't corrupt because they go onto other iPods fine. I've als...

LouisSteph

In windows98 how to install bsnl broad band

Hello, In Windows-98 how to install BSNL Broad Band with USB Support. Please Help Me.

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
Prudhvi

System went off and not booting again

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 640 m model. Suddenly the system went off while it was running quite well. At first i thought it might be because of ba...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
ROB

Does not displaying add/remove programe

Hello, i think my system is infected by virus/trojan or something else . it doesn't allow me to open control panel showing message restricted by ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
theknee

Usb storage device is

I am going to try to be as rigorous as possbile to explain the situation, to avoid hearing "solutions" that I have heard before. First, the process: ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
SilentLetters
Results 17151 - 17200 out of a total of 24,656