The discussions

Xp on hp dv6 help!

Hello, I've been trying to install windows xp on my latop (DV6-1250EO) from windows vista and windows 7 but it seems almost impossible. When i try to ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
maks89

Request

Hello, can any one give me a link to request free Windows cds/dvd.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Como cambiar a xp

Señores: Les rogaria que me ayudaran necesito instalar xp en una notebook dv4-1140go que vino con vista, no tengo cd de controladores , si necesito ...

closeup22

How to connect bluetooth

Hello, How can i connect my bluetooth in my lop top Dell D600 with my phone.

closeup22

Lost vista

Hello, I put windows xp proffessional 64 ontop of my windows vista. I thought I would get a dual booting system , but only ended up with xp with no...

closeup22

Problem again with bluetooth

Hello, My lop top has bluetooth inside and i can se icon blue here but how can I FIND ex. my phone and to send or recieve datas in my phone or lop to...

closeup22

How to restore back to factory settings

Hello, I have an Iqon computer which I want to restore back to factory settings. I brought windows Vista but now I have nothing but problems all th...

closeup22

Helppp!!!!!!!!!! audio output device

Hello, I have a 2007 Sony Vaio. Yesterday I shut my computer down and turned it back on today to find my sound not working. The volume control has ...

closeup22

Music hearing

Hello, my names kim, I want to hear the type of music my contant is playing/listening on thier PC when they are talking to me. I f someone send mus...

closeup22

Easy way to change languages in vista system

Hi, my friends: Today I found there is a free software called: Vistalizator; I am sharing with everyone now~ You can change the language of your...

closeup22

Blue screen when format laptop

Hello, i have some problem when i format my laptop Compaq cq40.i alredy go to bios and try to change sata to ide but no changing tab at bios..so wh...

closeup22

Changing vista os language from hindhi to eng

Hello, hi , my laptop is installed with vista hindi version, till now i taken all updates from the site, but the hindhi language version is seem ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
jacky

How to free ram in vista?

Hello, I am vinay. I have windows vista home premium in my laptop. I have 4gb ram but in some softwares like ra booster and ram saver,it only sows ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
bad news bear

Lostproduct key

Hello, I'm having a little trouble getting onto microsoft office word 2007. I have a gateway laptop with windows vista and whenever I want to type...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Barely audible sound

Hello, I can't get a reasonable volume from movies or websites. Speakers still work, and I am able to barely hear sound from the headphones. For ex...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
pat

Taskbar problem

Hello, how can i put my taskbar to down now it is in the right side of my pc.can you please help me and tell one answer immedi...

zeal

Restoring xp to factory settings without cd

Hello, I am trying to help a friend who has very little ( if any) computing knowledge at all. He got a computer from his sister, and was very excit...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
Patrick

Laptop

Hello, I just got a laptop with windows vista (yuk), and i need to downgrade that to windows xp, formatting the drive and all. I boot from the CD and...

xpcman

Hdmi leads

Hello, just bought a led tv do you need the expensive hdmi leads as well or not

xpcman

Hp pavilion dv2000 installation problem

Hello, i have a laptop HP Pavilion dv2000 with windows vista32-bit oprating system with SATA hard Drive, now i need to install windows Xp but...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2009 by
sanku

Dissapearing taskbar

hello, I am unable to see my taskbar, everytime i get my cursor away from it, how to i fix it up?

iveal

Virus attack

hey there, i have a virus on my computer, how do i remove it?

iveal

Wrong letters

Hello, When I try to type for example the(at) simbol another caracter comes out.What is wrong with the keyboard? I have an HP Windows Vista Laptop.

iveal

Ade

Hello, je un bruit de font a l'utilisation de micro de intex web camera

iveal

I cannot close a programme

Hello, I cannot close Desktop manager programme and it will not respond to any commands I have closed compute down, Left the system running all night...

LouisSteph

Im not able to open my orkut profile.

Hello, im not able to open my orkut profile even though i hav not changed my password..........i think dat someone has taken my passwrd n chang...

LouisSteph

Hidden files

Hello, i forget my file which i hide by using attrib filename +h +s so how can get those data back from my pc ......... i need a solution.

LouisSteph

Antiviru s/w problem

Hello, i downloaded d avira antivirus s/w..... but if i try to run some steps r skiping.it is not getting installed in my comp. can u pls help me......

iveal

Cant format

Hello, Ive tried to format my hard drive to no avail. tried from the prompt but said something about having to dismount. but I understand all that ...

iveal

I can't find the @ symbol at my vaio vgn ns32

Hello, I just bought a new Vaio and can't find the @ symbol - I tried all options with " alt", " ctrl, shift ..... etc - all other symbols work ,......

iveal

Installed vista no dell that had xp cant get

Hello, i got vista ultimate installed it on dell work station 380 that had xp i cant get it to reconize the dell so i cant dowmload drivers or use th...

LouisSteph

C:windows\system32\config\system

Hello, it was showing to repair the system for missing the c:windows\system32\config\system file so i got information from the net i did that but on ...

LouisSteph

Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello,the spec of my computer is: system: windows xp pro version 2002 service pack2.compute intel(r) Pentium(r) 4 cpu 2.40ghz 2.39ghz 512mb of ram. i...

iveal

Pavilion dv7.. vista to xp

Solved

Hello, Basicly.. Laptop is working as it supposed to work with windows Vista, but the problem is.. I dont like that system. I would like to change ...

120 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
mink

Vista notebook

Hello, Bought my Vista Notebook yesterday. Cannot access the red symbols on the multiple choice keys. Will someone kindly tell me how?

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
kitty

Tpshiba blue screen

Hello, I have same problem with blue screen like so many others. Toshiba a200 which starts and gets stuck on blue screen with message, to prevent dam...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
Bapu2

Driver problem

Hello, I was having windows vista on my laptop HP Pavilion dv2000 . I installed windows7 and now my fingerprint login is not working, also scr...

xpcman

Windows 7

Hello, Can i upgrade my hp pavillion tx 1000 from vista to windows 7? Does it cause any problem if we do so?

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
lee

For information

Hello, I want to ask that I have HCL LAP TOP model p9913 pdp t2060, I want to know the configuration of its. Is it has wi-fi facility or not. If not...

dancedhall

Dvd+rw help

Hello, my friend just gave me a dvd+rw player, when i connected the cable and booted up my pc it wasint there, i checked the devise manager, my compu...

dancedhall

Can't log in

Hello,

dancedhall

Iphone music tranfer

Hello, most of my Itunes music will not transfer to my IPhone , each song that will not has a " ! " before the name of the song ?

closeup22

Cd drive not show the photos burnt

Hello, I am trying to burn photos from my system, since it is going to go, i have some problem. While i insert a fresh cd, it does not open and err...

closeup22

Windows service pack

Hello, i tried to download the windows service pack because my computer will not let me install my antivirus because it says my service pack is outda...

closeup22

New comp. will avast work with windows 7?

Hello, I just bought a computer, and I have always had avast can it be used with windows 7? And if so how can I get it? IthoughtI changed it over, bu...

closeup22

Gprs settings6300

Hello, i want gprs & internet satting on nokia 6300

closeup22

Avira

Hello,

closeup22

Safe mode startup only on windows

Hello, I had problems with my laptop. First, I would not be able to boot it up through "starting windows normally" or through "previously working...

iveal

Problem with my hp dv6

Hello, im wondering why my hp dv6 keep saying software installing when im not installing anything......i need help w0at should i do

closeup22

Arranging to use mail.com on i phone

Hello, I have many accounts with Mail.com and have recently purchased i phones I seem to be having enormous problems settimg up tje account on our ...

closeup22
Results 17351 - 17400 out of a total of 24,656