The discussions

Help! can't watch video's

Hello, I had a message pop up a few days ago that kept asking me repeatedly to allow Adobe Flash Player. I got sick of it eventually and clicked the b...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

New built computer

Hello, Hi Damon here first time build and did alot of reading about building a home pc but some things can't find out and just don't know so here goe...

crateamp

Where to call to get the cd which has factory

Hello i think i had deleted the hard disk and i cannot set back my computer to factory setting. my computer did not came with the cd of window vista ...

crateamp

Remove from control panal

Hello,

RaZor X

Install xp over vista_1

Hello, I have Compaq's CQ40-144TU laptop with Vista OS. Now I want to install XP and tried to change BIOS setting but could not found SATA Native ...

xpcman

To open drives

Hello, I'hv tried to open C,D,E,F drives many time by directly double clicking but its not open,again on right clicking- in the option 'Autoplay' sho...

xpcman

Unable to remove trojan virus

hello how can i removed the ZLOFLY TORJAN,NEPTURA IH virus bycommand prompt method & DOS PROMPT METHOD.

bigfishh5

Mcafee web page blocker

hello, i'm jake. I have the program McAfee set up on my computer and i don't know how to bypass the web page blocker. Is there any way to by pass it?

cluelessgeek

Windows air recovery

Hello, ok so i just got a new dell inspiron 1525 laptop when i was using it it froze up, i couldnt turn if off nothing so i took out the battery. and...

daywish

Neetwork problem

Hello, Can some one help me with my problem?? I have a D-link DI604 router/. im new in networking i connect my first pc to the router it connect...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
asif

Hp dv6500

Hello, I have an HP Pavillion dv6500 notebook. The "esc" tab got loose so I removed it to get a look at the problem. Now I can't even put it back on. ...

whineup

Windows xp

Hello, pls let me know aobut my problem that,my laptop is showing me a message that my window xp copy is not genunine copy and it give message whenev...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
RichyB

My sys start menu games are missing (xp)

Hello, My start menu games are missing where do get the sw for installation.

sueneal

Video tutorial;

Hello, i want to make a video on on my computer what software i need can u plz mail it to me

provock

Win xp

Closed

Hello, where can i get a free downloadable copy of win xp

provock

Recovery cd

Hello, i'm looking for my hp laptop model hp pavillion dv 2000 recovery disk, is there any way i can down load in the other download site. cause in...

chiphunterz

Raju

Hello, i am getting some problem in my C:\ dirve When ever i open c:\ drive it is Turning off . How can i Solve this problem with out formating my...

chiphunterz

Still missing start and all desktop icons

I can get to all my original desktop icons through running the new explorer.exe that I copied from another PC. BUT none of the icons or the start butt...

sueneal

Windows xp installation in hp dv 6830

Hello, Dear Sir, I bought a laptop computer with the following details: HP dv 6830us entertainment S/N: CNF8120984 P/N: KN946UA#ABA Service tag...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Xp install no fdd & cdrom

Hello,

xpcman

Router

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Do a complete system recovery with oem discs

Hello, My desktop is several years old and it does run worth beans anymore. I would like to restore it back to the way it was when I received it bra...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
gecodd

Hello18

Hello, I've forgoten password mail zeshkanja_mili@hotmail.com can you give me and i received in my address pleasse lindushja__epr@hotmail.com

RichyB

32gb kingston pen drive

Hello, I have 32 GB Pen Drive and when ever i copy more data on it and try to get data back its ******* ( Data corrupted ) One of my friends tol...

xpcman

How to open a vista file in xp

Hello,

RichyB

Hiii

Hello, hi can you give me password zeshkanja_mili@hotmail.com

RichyB

Lsas.blaste.keyloger

Hello, Ii the virus is not allowing me to work on my computer. I have little knowledge about computer. Pl help me Rubi

gadsl

After formatting the hard disk can i get back

Hello my computer is a compaq presario pc SR5125CL Window Vista home premium. i think i had formatted the hard disk and i wanted to go back to my ini...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
snow

How can i get vista

Hello, please Help me i have a hp pavilion dv 6000, this before have a vista now i formated to xp but i forget the resotre rtion dvd, now i want vist...

adslpro1

Blind copy line

Hello,

nokiatr

No audio

Hello, Dell E520 Dimension. No sound at all

wifipen

Wsh run or not when windows start

Hello, When my windows start, "Does Windows Script Host run or not" a message box ever appear. So I ever closed that mes...

cm420

Help with log-in virus /no detected hard disk

Solved

Hello, can someone tell me step by step how I can do this on my laptop. I have and HP Pavilion dv8000 with windows XP. I am in dire need of my lapt...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
Strmtrpr22

Not receiving email from one address.

Hello, Emails sent by one email address to me, and by me to that address just disappear. How can that be?!! Both email addresses are correct, and ...

eviewcam

Unable to run an online based application

Hello, pc is bringing up error box failed to registration(126) when im trying to open an online game application and then shows Foundation Plug-in ...

jetech

Close dialogue tabs in windows xp

Hello, I am trying to open an attachment in my e-mail and I keep getting that I have an open dialogue tab and to close it. I have tried mmc.exe; ser...

unfoldhelp

Xp media automatic restart/freeze

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio with the XP Media OS that has started to automatically restart itself with no error messages. I have cleaned the fans myse...

nvidia33

Reinstalling factory system

Hello i have been using window vista home premium that came with my computer. my computer is a compaq presario. i have been having a problem with the...

winfast

Internet connectivity issue only w/i software

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion PC, I am able to surf the internet without problem via modem directly or via the router, but when I open any installed...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
Kloskeartc1

Windows xp registry help !!

Hello, can anyboday help me with my problem, i have a toshiba satellite laptop and foolishly i have deleted the keyboard and mouse registry keys, i wa...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Installed new hard drive

Hello, I recently came across a dell tower that had its hard drive removed. I believe that it was networked with another computer. We installed ano...

xpcman

My system is not loading os win xp sp2

Hello, My system is not loading OS Win XP SP2. I have a strange windows logo when I turn on my computer today. I have added pics. http://g.imageh...

xpcman

Tranfer windows from pre installed to new com

Hello, xp preinstalled, computer lost in fire . would like to know how to retreve and install on this computer.

xpcman

Computer is messed up

hi i need some help with my computer.. k i turned it on today and logged on and nothing pops up on the desktop, nothing but my documents, i have no ta...

xpcman

Error code 04.03.00

Hello, Hi , I have trie dto burn a AVI movie onto a DVD and althouigh the DVD writer went through all the motion to the end the DVD does not want ...

xpcman

Installed xp home edition-lost sound card

Hello, I installed home edition xp on my computer and lost sound card.Its a hp compaq dx2200

xpcman

Task manager is not working

Hello, my task manager is not working sinces today morning in window 7. when i open it show the message "Task Manager has been disabled by your admin...

crateamp

How to install hp notebook drivers..

Hello, Can anyone help me,n tell how to install the all the drivers for HP 530 Notebook.Actually i have installed XP now i want to ins...

crateamp

Blue screen allow while install xp

Hello,can anybody help me,how to install xp on my compaq CQ40-154TU???

crateamp

Lost photos

Hello, Have an Acer Aspire 1640Z Laptop, i had a heap of photos saved to the computer in a file, i uploaded a new lot of pictures to the same folde...

xpcman
Results 23001 - 23050 out of a total of 24,656