The discussions

Unable to install xp on hp pavillion laptop

Hello, I have recently purchased a Hp Pavilion laptop Dv5-1102tu & i am unable to install XP os on it. when i m trying to install XP , it shows oper...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
winfast

Problems adding devices

Hello, When my computer boots up it tries to re-install existing devices (monitor, external keyboard, mouse), and fails. Also, I cannot add any e...

psu650

Not able 2 axes d: using regedit solution

Hello, There was a query, When I double click on the D:\ drive on my notebook it doesn't open automatically, rather it starts the OPEN WITH menu an...

asustop

Notes on windows xp home automatic log on

Hello, I recently installed software that required Net Framework installation. Once installed, Windows XP no longer automatically logged on. There ...

livebox12

Troubleshooting sound

Hello, My daughter deleted programs off my computer to make it run faster and ever since then I have had no sound on my speakers, how do I fix this p...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
need help

Hy i'have hp g 6000 & i'need driver for netwo

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
wire and plugs

Computer screen is black and huming loudly

Hello, i am having trouble turning on my computer. its making loud humming noise, while the screen is black and mouse and keyboard are not working.

wire and plugs

Using ide hard drive with sata connection

Hello, I am trying to help a friend to add a 2nd hard drive (WD 80GB IDE) to a HP system (Vista). I have installed a ide/sata adapter, installed the i...

wire and plugs

Acer laptop driver for xp

Hello,

mani

Mobile connection

Hello, Any software available where in we can connect mobile and dial the required number through laptop. A screen will appear like a dial pad a...

arslanjunior

Install xp on hp pavilion dv6830

Hello, I have a Hp pavilion dv6830us vista preloaded Note book,Actually i want downgrade to windows xp.I mean i want to install Xp in my laptop.so Ho...

manoj.dipu

Unable to enable system account in vista

Hello EVERYBODY, DURING ENABLING SYTEM ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT WHEN I TYPED : "NET USER ADMINSTRATOR $ASSW0RD" AND PRESS ENTER IN CMD PROMPT I GOT ...

rajuthelearner

Black screen in vista

Solved

Hello, Dell Inspiron, Vista. After a re-start I now have a black screen with white cursor. Nothing seems to have any affect. I've tried every form of...

ETI COMPUTER COMPANY

Sound/ethernet problems after re-installing

Hello, i re installed Windows XP today and it currently says i have no sound for a start and i dont know to find out my sound card which means im stru...

Samsam1704

How to solve this problem for me

Hello Si, i want to help me to solve this problem for me when i open windowxp programs this (16bit ms-Dos subsystem) appear all the times i want y...

gillies

Hard discs not getting open with d.click

Hello, Not getting open any of the hard drives with double click.When double clicked, a pop up message says 'C:\:recycled/boot.com is not a...

dv9700pav

Pc restarting problem

Hello, Hello, I had assembled desktop PC and i had recently formatted it and installed whatever my neeful software. I also installed Macfee 8.5...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
ram takawale

Hello i got a big problem

Hello, can someone help me please i got a really big problem when i download or install something this is what it says on the download link it says t...

ocean_85

System is going to reboot continuesly

Hello, i am using windows XP sp2. My system is going to reboot continuesly after getting boot list but i can select windows xp,safe mode e...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
Anonymous User

I have problems with windows vista

Hello, hi I have a problem with windows vista I got my computer from the store and it came with the windows vista intall It was working nice for a bi...

wifibg

How can i create new partation on my hard

Hello, I have 250 GB Hard disk pre installed in Win Vista it's 1st partation is 240 GB and second partaion is 10 gb for recovery. but it's geting me ...

xpcman

Laptop wont turn on after an instant shutdown

Hello, I have an issue with my windows after record a show on T.V or during it i should say it instantly shutdown with a error message, that i didn't...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
Xavier Brown

Help me in find a solution

Hello, I would like to know what Windows Xp operating system can be installed on my HP530 (vista) also what is the setup password to access the estup...

Blizz

Forgot the passowrd

Hello, i having a issue that i cant login my user in xp .can You tell me the exactly what to do .i have created only single user and i dont want to...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
satvinder

Window is restarting

Hello All, m having problum in my system. m using vista when i m clickin on my d: drivr system hangs on nd after few second it is goin shutdown or ...

satvinder

I can't enter in my account

Hello, I'M trying to open my account but Ican't enter I put my email and password but it do not acept my information. It is happening about 10 days...

satvinder

Desktop problem

Hello, i can't see my desktop, start button, even when i right-click, nothing is coming, but i can brose though Cntrl+Alt+Delete, then New Task. Only ...

trustm600

Amjad

Hello, windows was did not complete the format of removable disk plz help

perfirm

Shut down

Hello, can some one please help my pc keeps shuting down for no reason when its running and restarting can someone please help

ocean_85

System restore point selection

Hello, Try to restore my PC to an eairliera I have an HP Laptop, Windows XP. Reciently had that bitch of a virus. Did a lot of stuff. Got most of it ...

xpvista

Toggle between 2 ip addresses automatically

Solved

Hi, Newbie here. Stumbled across looking for IP change batch file through this link http://ccm.net/forum/affich 13513 how to change ip address f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
amkeew

Cpu locked.

Hello, When i turn my computer it say "Power-on Password" and a key nexxt to it. I have been trying to unlock it but i cant do nothing because it wo...

xpcman

Windows xp pro updates causing problems

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. w/Pentium 4 & dual 3.06 gig processors. After a sudden loss of power I had a to reboot from disk due to ...

xpcman

Re-install xp without reformatting the drive

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop with 100GB Toshiba HDD running Windows XP HOME OEM. I didnt get a XP CD along with the laptop but a 'Recover...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Monitor

Hello, my monitor is set to turn itself off after 10 minutes,but doesnt turn off at all now,i dont think i have a virus. any ideas ...

everb5

How to do format with recovery cd?

Hello, I want to do a format with recovery CD but I don't know how I have the recover CD in my laptop but I don't know how I can use it . ...

DJ AKSHAY

Msg

Hello, I install window xp in my pc. after restart no any wok the pc. pl give me some advise. i try many time but not solved.

kailouche

Keyboard problems

Hello, our cat laid on my wife's laptop last night and managed to reset some of the keys - for example the k is now 2 and the l is 3. does anyone kno...

martin

How to make a bootable pen drive

Hello,

DJ AKSHAY

How to fix or secured backup files in toshiba

Hello, i dont know how to fix or secured my back files when i scan it after that it say that u dont have enough space or u have to buy more storage ...

eldiablotin

Problems installing windows

Hey! I recently upgraded some new hardware in my old computer, and now I need to reformat. I put in the Windows disk and continue to boot from t...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
Rahul

Wat diference btwn sp1-2 & 3

hi dudes. id like to understand why is there SP1 SP2 n SP3 ?? Thanks

Rahul

Downgrading vista to xp

Hello, I have Hp notebook dv67038TX laptop with pre-loaded vista & I want to install windows XP , can you tell me full procedure to install windows v...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
ranjan

Black flashing screen

Hello, Lately when I go into a game room, my computer screen starts flashing in black and eventually shuts off my computer. Does this also mean I ne...

availlity

Windows xp

Hello,i need to reinstall xp with bootable disks i don't have floppy drive. i went to command prompt safe mode i don't what to put to install

kant

File lock

Solved

Hello, Can anyone please tell me how to Lock a file in windows Xp without any Software.. -- bLuE

bluemountain

My computer w keeps restarting

Hello, I really need help!! My computer(Laptop) keeps restarting itself before I even get to the page where I have to type in the password in all. I...

devis21

Error while booting laptop(vista)

Hello, I get an error while I boot my machine which has got the Vista loaded on it. The error is :"Error loading hgGxVLFY.dll ", the specified module...

tyagi_330

Scripts

Hello, Everytime I go on internet explorer i keep getting a menu popping up asking, "Scripts are usually safe do you want to allow them, yes no cance...

nees21

Computer hanging

Hello, I have Intel D845PT mother Board and 1GB RAM with 80GB IDE Harddisk. I installed Windows XP SP2 on this. But I am facing following problems. ...

arvind_snp
Results 23351 - 23400 out of a total of 24,656