The discussions

I want to replace windows vista with xp

Hi, I want to remove windows vista that came with my dell xps m1530 laptop and replace with windows xp server pack3. I am in urgent need and please...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
MatthieuSBTJ

My laptop gets hang after walpaper appears

Hello, my laptop stops responding after wallpaper appears no icons are appearing. I cant access task manager.all my keys gets freezed.I am unable to ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
shanu

Problem in my data traveller

Hello, i have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it will be currupt...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

No new system restore check points

Hello, My computer has quit making new system resore check points. I have checked all the setting and looked at the registry to see if anything is ou...

xpcman

Making bootalbe dvd for my o/s in laptop

hi, i bought a HP laptop yesterday and want to make a bootalbe dvd for my operating system so that i can boot laptop in case of crash. I never did it...

gugukandmiaw

Windows xp wont start

Hello, my computer wont start in any mode I have windows xp

gugukandmiaw

Accidently move folders

Hello, I have a similar problem. Frequently I accidentally move a folder into another when using a mouse pad in the notebook. Is there any way to dis...

xpcman

Problem with windows blind virus

Hello, Yesterday i dowloaded windows blind because there was some vista's features available on the theme , I installed it and when i trie...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
ctomlinson

Mystery problem

Hello, i have a special problem cant understand what to do. I used to play counter strike on my pC after some time a beep sound comes and my pc hange...

xpcman

Other window

Hello. I want to fix my problem. When I double click on C or D drives, it opens in the other window, not in the same! But only with the hard drives, w...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
ed0

Recovery of system32 files

Hello,

sudhir

Installing printer

Hello, Inow have Vista on my new computer and I am unable to use my HP 1210 all in one can you help me please. Jessica

K@RW!ZU

Miss

Hello, i have msn but updated it yday and i cudnt use my web cam with this new 1 i was then told tha the 'messnegerbeta' is only a trila or somethin?...

K@RW!ZU

Windows xp wont start properly - please help!

Hello, My computer has many important files and pictures that i really do not want to lose on it, but it wont start properly in any mode When i turn...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
padma

My os is xp , but i cannot run " gpedit.msc &

Hello,

redbull.cz

Network problem

Hello, Pls can anybody help me out to solve my Dell Inspiron 1300 Network Problem, I formatted the system with Xp 2005, without repairing,I loosed th...

acer.tr

Im so mad!

my computer wont let me sign up 4 anything!!!!!!

trymyhelp10

Hel!!!

Hello, my name is Jaye I have a problem! when I click my internet options icon my home page blinks very quickly but wont come up. also my windows m...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
ericssionz

My icons r not on my windows

Hello, when i log in my icons dont show on my windowns and i can't' even see start up below either can help me plzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Drive(all) not opening

Hello, Need help...... when i double click on disk drive it doesnt open & shows the message that chose program from list, i get through by opting ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
samsu

Help me to dowload windows live messenger

Hello, I have a problem on how to download windows live messenger can somebody reply and help me Thank you Pr33tty Pr!nc£$$

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant enter ma administrator

Hello, i use windows vista. for sometime now i cant access ma administrator profile. Anytime i try to use it the session is ended automatically...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
miky

Copy files from 1 folder to other continuosly

Hello,

amy

Admin

Hello, 2 questions here: is it possible to have 2 admin user accounts? I am the only user on my system but i have 2 users, me and the admin. When...

potatopc

Mouse and keyboard problems on xp box

Hello, I just got a new Computer (Vistaa) and am trying to set up my old machine (XP) for my grandaughter. My wife sold wireless keyboard/mouse se...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
Gabe

Xp blue welcome screen won't let me in.

Hello, A friend gave me a 'better' computer to replace the one I had, but he forgot the password he'd set for me. I was able to get in and set my ow...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
JoeyP

Cannot access internet options

Hello, It seems that in my Web browser, SBC Yahoo, running DSL speed, I cannot seem to right click and cut, copy, or even get to that point because w...

andy

Windows live messenger

Hello,

vini

Stuck in normal mode works fine in safe mode

Hello, I have an acer 4060 and 4070 both of them got a common problem. i.e the keyboard and mouse pad gets stuck in normal mode if i plug an usb mous...

Haider

Windows xp home wont load

Hello, The other day my parents were watching tv streamed through the internet and the blue screen of death came on. They do not know anything abo...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
sueneal

How to make the cd drive read manually

Hello,can u pls tell me how do i make the cd drive read manually because when ever i insert a cd or dvd its not reading or showing the D drive sign pl...

beautypcs

Normaliz.dll error problems " again"

Hello, Ok so i did the tips the regedit thingy ma bobber and well i cant find my Explorer.exe thing. and yeah... need some help if need more info jus...

giopiano

Information plz

Hello, I have bought hp dv6000 laptop in window vista but I don't like vista so I installed windo xp but I am fail to install drivers for that. I don...

dhlcargo

Restart or hang pc in 98 or xp install

Solved

Hello, i m varun and my problem is when i install any window 98 or xp my pc restart or hang anytime or anywhere so tell how to solve this...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
varun mulik

5.1 speakers not working on vista 64

Hello, I purchased the HP Pavilion Elite m9357c from Sam's club. I have two issues. I cannot get 5.1 sound from my Logitech x-540 speakers... bec...

nokiachan

Mcitp

Hello,I am currently doing MCITP,will i be able to work on a windows 2003 server after the certification?Or,do I have to stop and do MCSE 2003 first b...

amlports

Processor

Hello, can anyone please describe for me the generation of the processor

melmel1

Where and how can i down load sounds devic;

Hello, Where and how can i down load sounds devic; I don't have sound for my windows media player

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
kingull

Ssound problem

Hello, i have the sound problem in my compac laptop preserio.i can hear the sound through head phone,when i unplugged the head phone i can not hear...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Etower 400

Hello, i have etower 400 , not sure what the year is but when after booting when its ready to browse i click on enternat and someting pops up that sa...

xpcman

Downgraded from vista to xp, but not good.

Hello, Downgraded from vista on (brand new computer) think pad lap top but has not been working good at all - My question is I backed up the computer...

xpcman

F10 setup

Hello, I pressed F10 so i can do the bios configuration you were talking about and its asking for a password and I dont know the password, what d...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Slade

Install winxp to hard drive ahci

Hello, ho w can install winxp in Hard drive AHCI. i'm going to Setup but this not have change to SATA. the Notebook is Toshiba Satellite A205-S...

xpcman

My documents

Hello, When I try to open a folder in my documents ,I get a error mes.,over and over.

xpcman

Administrator lockout

Hello, WHILE TRYING OUT THE MSN NETWORK I BECAME CONFUSED WITH MY WINDOWS INTERNET PASSWORDS AND MY MSN USER ID'S AND PASSWORDS I WAS CHANGING INFO I...

sueneal

Computer reboot automatically what can i do

Hello, give me a solution

vickysamaiya

I get very less inter net speed

Hello, i am ravindra raj niranjan and i am airtel broadband user .i have 356 kb/s plan but i get much less speed .so plz help me.

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Smart Boy

Pen drive

Hello,sir i have purchased a kingston pen drive of 64 gb from palika bazaar there it is fine but when i start using it the pen drive cannot be format ...

yashmaur

I have a blank desktop

Solved

Hello,

yaso

Windows no display

Hello, my computer cant display the program or star toolbar.. my compter only display the wallpaer and mouse pointer.. please help me..

yaso
Results 23151 - 23200 out of a total of 24,656