The discussions

I dont have the software of web cam

Hello, i have the web came CREATIVE and the model number is VF0090 and i dont hav the Cd and software how to do, i need the sofware i have window x...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Memory card

Hello, When I insert a pen drive or a memory card on my notebook, and then I try to open the device in my Windows XP, the Windows show a message sayi...

fella1960

Laptop

Hello, i have been having the same problem but i cannot accsess any of my programmes as when i go to programmes it says "empty" there were programmes ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
kirst

I cant see my hidden files

Hello, some day before i found virus in my computer that iu deleted but after that i cant see my hidden files my sysyem is window xp

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
Hrithwik

Upon start up on

Hello, Upon start up only my wallpaper shows. There are no icons, no task bar, no start menu, nothing, just my wallpaper Please Help me You c...

fella1960

Connect pc to internet using nokia e71x

Hello, I want to connect to the internet using a PDA (Nokia 71X) and was told it is possible without actually getting a data plan from ATT, is this c...

fella1960

Hard disk problem

Hello, my hard disk is seagate its first 10 GB does not work properly. we cont copy from those 10 GB ,what is problem and how to solve it.

dybbody

How to merge to partitions of a hard disk

Hello, I am using window xp operating system. My hard disk has total capacity 74Gb. It consist total 4-partition, out of which three are having 19....

dybbody

Pendrive format

Hello, I am unable to Format my Pendrive.......I Cant Open My Pendrive.........

dybbody

Kids

Hello, My non-local smartie pants daughter and I got in an argument on Facebook--she writes awful things to me on the phone AND online. She was in t...

dybbody

Not functioning the desktop icon

Hello, i have installed advanced sytem care in my pc.due to crash ihave to restart it.after that every software in desktop get erased. reinstalling ...

pcsces

Gprs

Hello, dear sir plz tel me how use airtel free gprs and plz send setting for free airtel gprs

pcsces

Wd hdd prevents full xp re-boot

Hi, I have a PC with XP Pro to which is connected 2 ext. HDDs: A 500GB Freecom and a 2TB WD MyBook II Pro. Both HDDs work well and my only complain...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
mav

Software and laptop product key

Hello, I just bought an HP laptop and everytime I open microsoft word 2007 it asks me for a product key, is this product key the same one that's...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

My keys

Hello, laptop keys suh as the frontrow like pay stop rewind fast forward and the volume buttons dont work, how can i solve this problem please write...

Anonymous User

Factory settings

Hello, my laptop has developed the blue screen of death =/ n will only work in safe mode, i want to set my laptop down to the basics again, via fact...

Anonymous User

Error: can't move mkv files to another folder

Hello, I have some movie files that I moved recently to another folder. When I tried playing them today they wouldn't start. When I tried to move o...

Anonymous User

Once i log in, i get logged out...

Ok, so my laptop battery died, and when I tried to log back in after the battery charged, it takes me to a blank desktop. Nothing is there, and within...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
emy

No sound please help me..

Hmm.. well I f You could HELP me that would be Great..! but im very confussed at this time.. So well I bought a computer that was a coustom built fro...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Irishboyzgrl88

I would like some assistance

Heyy im desperate for help, i have a motorola V3 and i have the USB cord only. and i can't connect to the internet on my mobile so can you please s...

re_mi

Remove add-ons

Hello, i am trying to upgrade my adobe flash but i have add-ons diabled and its telling me to go to the tools icon and click manage add- ons but that...

re_mi

Somebody please please help me!

Hello, i can't login to facebook on my comp. it will let me on my fone easily but won't let me on my comp. i have tried everything and nothing has hel...

re_mi

No sound

Hello, I have no sound on my computer. I've tried everything I know to do. I have all the software in the world, but nothing can fix it. Im running w...

re_mi

Need sound for my laptop

Hello, This is pragati Gupta from INDIA , I am not having sound in my laptop since I reformatted my laptop . So I just want to know how can I get the...

re_mi

Battry cost

Hello, hi how much cast new hp 530 battey ..........?

sadgurl

Laptop speaker problem.

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop's speakers. I am using a Dell Inspiron | 6000 with Windows XP. The problem is: I have a surround sound ...

dancedhall

Windows was unable to complete the format

Hello, Whenever i try to format my Kingston flash disk the computer tells me Windows was unable to complete the format. Please help

pinsoman

Hp pavilion ze5400 freezes at entering setup

Hello, I have an hp pavilion ze5470 and when I turn the laptop on in freezes at the hp logo. Can anyone help?

sadgurl

No log on

Hello, I have a gateway MX8738, and I believe I had a virus. So ran my mcafee. Found a trojan and program was delected. After scan was done I reboo...

fobvious5

Pc problem

Hello, why wont my computer show something on the screen and my keyboard dont work

fobvious5

Watts

Hello,

fobvious5

Cd problem

Hello, I have the following problem by VISTA will not recognize a CD/DVD saying that it is blank with 0 free space, DOS opens the disk normally....

fobvious5

Freezing computer

Hello, I'm running an HP with Vista. The computer started to freeze up after a couple months of owning it. I can start it up normally no problem but ...

fobvious5

Screen goes weird when msn comes up

Hello, i have had the new windows live messenger for a while now and things have started to go wrong. it wouldnt let me sign in at first so i deleted...

fobvious5

Xp install

Hello, Kindly advise me how to install xp sp2 in compaq cq40 1o8 tu laptop. now my system is fully not able to boot it. It shows technical informatio...

fobvious5

Restore save pic

Hello, my computer has virus and i want to factory restore..i cant get pix off...i dont know how to back up and the computer is telling me that thei...

fobvious5

Cpu usage to high

Hi, Since some days after going to the net, I find it always displays the sand timer now even I do click anything and just put it on the desktop. I t...

asre

Tcpip protocol missed in "non plug and play&q

Hello ciao , someone can help me ?? In my "non plug and play driver" there is not anymore the TCP/IP Protocol driver. In windows/system32/dri...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
sergik19

Why wont my computer connect to the internet

Hello, i need help figureing out why my computer wont connect to the internet when i have internet and my other computer is working just fine , there...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Problem with flat screen window samsung

Hello, I am having problem with my flat screen window samsung,half part of it gets blurred suddenly sometimes,& creates problem to view site. what ...

onea97

Vista to xp 3g mobile installation problem

Hello, I just installed Windows XP on a new Lenovo laptop with Vista pre-installed. When I tried to connect my 3 data modem to it I got an install ne...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
Bex

Help with burning disc

Hello, I downloaded a music disc to My Music and used Media Player to burn of extra disc for a couple of months. But now the Media player keeps sayin...

onea97

Msn

Hello i save my id and possword in msn messenger. it saved ,but when i restart my computer my id and possword not save.i type my id and possword the...

onea97

Hp pavilion d6-111 5ee

Hello, i have laptop hp pavilion d6-111 5ee i have installed windows vista & have unkown drieves in my device mnger & i cant install the system base...

onea97

I would like to close al yahoo accounts

Hello, my name is chris myers and i would like to close out all of my accounts in yahoo messnger and also Msn and Gmail

onea97

Pc error

Hello, ERROR ! PC IS RUNNING IN NORMAL BOOT , PLEASE RUN SAFE BOOT SAY'S ALL TIME

onea97

Sansa disk

Hello, just received a sansa disk 8GB. Worked to download music, it only held 260 songs, none of which are very long, Am I the problem or is my ite...

closeup22

Ride it.

Hello, Please help at me flash 72gb CCore Flash Drive file system RAW I can not format her who knows MFT a code I ask send me on nyger@Mail.ru

closeup22

My dvd multi recorder

Hello, my dvd multi recorder shows dvd ram and it does not read dvd and shows the msg unsupported format

closeup22

Computer wont power on

Hello, My computer has randomly decided to stop working altogether. When I push the power button on the tower there is no power, no light, no anythin...

closeup22
Results 20501 - 20550 out of a total of 24,656