The discussions

Printer set-up

Hello, i have a new dell desk top with vista64 bit spi. can i get a down load for a epson styllus cx7800 all-in-one printer

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
fixmypc

Login

Hello, i'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH A FRIENDS PC. HE CAN'T REMEMBER THE PASSWORDS FOR EITHER ACCOUNTS (WINDOWS VISTA). iS THERE ANY WAY OF GETTING TO TH...

xpcman

Xp to look like vista

Solved

Hello, I have a question. I've seen on somebody's computer a program so that Windows XP was looking like Windows Vista, and i don't remember the na...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
justcallmedoc

Need xp help. please.

Hello, my computer is an alienware area 51 m9750 laptop, i just recently purchased it in june, but it had problems and so i sent it to the shop. it r...

Jonah Moreland

"bootmgr" file is missing

Hello, i am gowthaman my problem is not booting the cd.i don't know why.it's showing like this "BootMGR" file is missing.Help me please

xpcman

Windows <null>

Hello, everytime that i try to open up windows live, i get a little pop up, on the top it says 'paygcore.search.searchdetection' and in the bo...

steve

Please help my dv6000 wont open.

please send me all the drivers i need to fixed up my loptap hp pavillion dv6000. i was doing some research and suddenly it lock-up. i re-start it and ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
aquarelle

Msn plus

Hello, I Have Downloaded Msn Live Messenger (For Windows XP) But I Want A Msn Which Let Me Have MSN Plus ! All My Friends Have It And I Would Like...

bender2002

Acer drivers

Hello, It is recommended that I reload/update drivers on my Acer 5100. Where do I find these? Hint: I continually get the Blue screen when powering...

meltakeall

Ms dos application restart the computer

Hello, I am running windows XP and also running some ms dos applications, but now when i am running ms dos application my computer is automatically...

mysticdreams

Help burning dvd's

Hello, I am looking for help trying to copy vidoe mp4 files onto a blank dvd to play in my Toshiba DVD Player, with multi format play back ( DVD,DV...

canthave

No sound

Hello, I deleted my sound. I went back and tried to restore it, but it's been so long it wouldn't go back that far. I have a Toshiba laptop, windows x...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

No cursor, inspiron 1525 - bluetooth mouse

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 with Vista. I use the bluetooth mouse that came with the computer. I left the mouse on and had to change the batte...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
G-man

Vista shuts down with new network

Hello, everytime I turn on or off the wireless internet on my laptop, the screen goes blue with white ribbons and it restarts. If I am at home I can u...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
D0wnload3r

Help !!!! to replace vista with xp

Hello, I have a Fujitsu Amilo pro v3405. I am having problems with it presently because of the presently installed Vista. Even the audio drivers...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2009 by
damien

How to get xp sp3 image???

Hello,need help how to find & download xp sp3 image???anything site or link??? thx...=)

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
marioli

Desktop cleanup wizard

Hello, When I attempt to use the Desktop Cleanup Wizard I get "'Error moving file or folder' Cannot move file: the file name you specified is not v...

KAUSHEN927

Pls ned help me with hp pavilium dv 6500

Hello, Please can somebody pls help me with hp pavilum dv 6500 sound drivers pls just the download link thanks in advance

ledo

Window xp installation proble for pen drive

Hello, Please help me my desktop window xp currupt. my pc cd rom not available. please advise for create the bootable pen drive. Thanks Hargovi...

xpcman

Kill win32 banker fs

How to kil win32.banker.fs without all Software Antivirus?

5 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
plasmaduck

32gb pendrive not retrive the data

Hello, i have 32 gb kingston pendrive it format with fat32 properly but folder copied to pendrive with content not showing at another pc media f...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
Kanwal

Hcl audio drivers for hcl notebook p5903

Hello, I am looking for Audio Drivers of HCL Notebook P5903 PENTIUM M 725 S.NO 3064AX039618 While installing the audio drivers its showing me yo...

theone12

How to install windows xp in windows vista pc

Dear Sir I am Nazrul Islam form Ranchi (Jharkhand) i am suffring last two months from Windows Vista Installed PC or Desktop. The problem is when i...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2009 by
hervejose

Can anyone help please? regarding safe mode

Hello, Would anyone be kind enough to help? I have a Packard Bell PC which is about 5 years old and it is running on XP home edition. I ...

Tweedledum

Virusremoval

Hello, when i start my computer it shoe the following message C:\WINDOWS\system32\virusremoval.vbs" please suggest me how can i troubleshoo...

prince90788

Username on my laptop does not come up anymor

Hello, well i was installing a program that i had dl, the final step was to reboot it.. After doing so my username did not come up anymore.. I think ...

DJ AKSHAY

Webcam help. :(

Hello, I have had my Acer laptop with a built-in webcam (or orbicam) for a year now and the webcam seemed to be working fine within its first month...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

Help redid hp pavilion dv6000

Hello, i redid my laptop with windows xp, i cannot use the bios driver on the hp website, says it is not my kind of bios ne one have ne help for me

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
josh

Floppy diskette failure

Hello, got a problem with my computer, it was working fine and the next it wasn't every time i switch it on it shows a message saying floppy diskette...

Lucious_steph

Partition disk drive

Solved

hello,i am hussem from algeria, my laptop have one partition with vista OS, and i want to create other partitions, then pls help me

xpcman

Downgrade vista to xp

Hello, please help me about my problem on how to downgrade VISTA OS to XP... my laptop name is compaq presario model cq40-301AU... and where did ...

DJ AKSHAY

Diivers for hp dv5-1104tu laptop

Hello, sir I need all drivers download for my notebook hp dv5-1104tu which has a vista os

DJ AKSHAY

Trouble when i install win xp in hrad drive

Hello, WHEN I INSTALL WIN XP IN MY HARD DRIVE IN A PARTICULAR PARTITION (D), AFTER COMPLTING THE FORMATING PART, THEN I SAW A MESSAGE SETUP FILE ...

DJ AKSHAY

How to restore my hp laptop with widows xp

Hello, how do i do factory restore for my HP laptop please can anyone help thanks

5 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Updating yamaha opl3-sax wdm

Hello, i am having trouble installing my laptop sound driver.. i already uninstalled it a few times.. the sound card that is registering in the dev...

DJ AKSHAY

Yahoo and the iphone

Hello, I tried to reset my yahoo password and apparently i had the cap lock on so my password was not excepted and now I am locked out for 24 hours...

epsiman

Error evrytime i change setting n my pc

Hello, Everytime i make any chnge on my pc(Run a DLL as an APP has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the enconvenience.) plea...

Tweedledum

Headphones in laptop

Hello, I could not hear sound from headphones but headphones are working properly.Sound is coming from speakers but not hear sound from headphones.pl...

maryjkiss

Problem encountered n changing screen saver

Hello, Can u help?I want to change my screen saver,but everytime i click display or any change that i would like to do n my pc.This message pop up!(R...

bhelle

Windows restart

Hello, I've got quite an interesting problem with my computer system(xp pro sp2). The last two months it was shut down. now i started it up and, fi...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Need help to find sites ports or ???

Hello, here's the deal, would love some help. installed a router and thought life was great. then during downloading i noticed that it was slower t...

vdevvon

Problem reverting dynamic to basic drive

Hello, Could someone please give me some advice. I bought a new WD 500 gig drive. I'm running Windows XP. Accidently initialized it as a dyna...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
misty

Please kelp as microsoft cant

Hello, Please can anyone Help Me Urgently I log in to Windows Live Messenger Version 2009 Buoild 14 etc and when i click on my e mail in box or view...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
Rashed

I cant hear sound on my pc 2.66ghz intel ship

Hello, hi friend i cant hear sound and even i had installed and all drievers are properly installed but still no icon of sound is seen on desktop ti...

Guesswho..

Can i save data from my broken desktop?

Hello, Can I take info off my broken desktop....not sure what is broken as it just keeps clicking off. What cables would I need to hook up to a usb...

Tweedledum

Halp

Hello, aw far sorey bout that its windows vista not mac

Tweedledum

Windows after reinstall spekars can't work

Hello, Yesterday I have install my pc service pack 2. Before i install service pack2 the speaker are working fine.But i installed service pack 2...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

External harddrive problems

I wonder if anyone can help? I have an external hard drive connected via USB. It was working fine for last 3 months when i first got it but now when ...

daywish

No sound and audio.

Hello, i have a problem on my sounds.. how can i get it back? i have nosound device.. where can i get one? the model of my laptop is Fujitsu siemens...

jmp59

Lost photos-formatted disk took another pic

Hello, Can any one tell me definitively if I am unable to recover photos on a disk that I formatted by mistake and then used the camera to take anoth...

Nou_Nours77
Results 22851 - 22900 out of a total of 24,655