The discussions

Hdd is not dating

Hello, Hi, In my system 80gb hdd not dating in my sys. but next sys same hdd attache i attache is dating. Please guide me what to do. Thanks &...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
camtion09

Msn 9.0

Hello, i have downloaded msn's latest version but i can't sign in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i can't even download the older one it says that i ha...

seenathon

Folder in network

Hello, i deleted a folder from my network by mistake and i need to restore it i didn't found it in the recycle bin what shall i do ? this ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
mikethedike

Component

Hello, if the output sound generated with distortion , which component in the bouyer sound system makes this problem ? thx a lot , eng. islam eln...

lovcanata

Need help recovering admistrator account

Hello, I had windows xp home edition on my pc. Caught a virus and it would not boot. I installed windows vista ultimate and it asks when booting if...

radmaffein

My windows xp not working

Hello, I have a dell desk top pc before it's working very well it just after this blue screen with error come up when i re-start my pc it alway...

imafat

Cmos help

Hello, I'v Changed my CMOS to start on CD Drive, and now I can't get back into CMOS after reinstalling Windows XP. I'v tried F1,F2, DEL,ESC, and F10 ...

iDmatt

Bouyer sound system

Hello, i hear distirtion in my bouyer sound system and i want to know any component in it makes this problem . thx a lot, eng. islam elnahas

iDmatt

Dv6000 touchpad driver

Solved

Hello, After I updated my my computer, the touchpad doesn't work. Formerly I am using Wins XP and now had upgraded to Vista. The 'Roll back driver' f...

iDmatt

Boobtable pen drive

Hello, reply me soon..............!

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
iDmatt

Weird keyboard problem

Hello all! Reading your message boards and posts this seems to be the place to ask my question. I am having a problem with my keyboard. It was wor...

iDmatt

It doesnt work

Hello, my phone speakers dont work only one side works help me 2day!!!!!

iDmatt

Gonna smash this thing

Hello, I have never had windows vista before this computer so I do not know how to fix the problems I am having with it. I created my administrator a...

iDmatt

Internet options

Hello, I deleted my internet options by mistake and don't have a cd to re-install it is there something else that i can do to get it back in here???...

iDmatt

How to disable former owner's windows login

Hello, I have hooked up my new to me PC and Windows is requiring the former owner's password. There is no way to contact them but I need to use th...

iDmatt

Windows validation

Hello, I am getting a warning message that my copy of windows has not passed genuine windows validation. A friend advised me to get a genuine copy of...

Tony Montana 77

Installing adobe flash player

Hello, I'm unable to down load the adobe flash player, I have the version 8 of internet explorer, when I tried the download process, it gives me the ...

re.moti

Problem with one program

Hello, Today I was deleting some programs from my com and I deleted one programe by mistake. How can I get back my programe back but I don't remember...

aquarelle

Aresgalaxy

Hello, i use to use aresgalaxy with windows xp i just bought a studio with windows vista home prem edtion however i downloaded aresgalaxy and i dose...

rev_do

\windows\system32\config\system

Hello, I am getting the following error whenever I try to start up my computer. OS - Windows xp professional Windows could not start because the fo...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
Punky

Data box

Hello, I had to abandon my Gateway desktop because the motherboard and processor no longer work. I now have a laptop and would like to know if the d...

hours479

Errors

Hello, trying to run program, error pops up saying can't find ddeml.dll if though this program doesn't contain this then after you close that screen ...

holthem

Application error

Hello, When I try to log onto Mozilla firefox I get the message application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006)

riskhearted

Hp pavillon dv7-1053 ez downgrade

Hello, all same problems with most of people around i have one (Servive Tag: HP DV7-1053 EZ, P/N: FP 879 EA# UUZ, S/N: 8323 P1L) HP Pavillon note...

newgene97

Install webcam

Hello, how do i know that i correctly install my webcam

s.preme

Unbootable windows xp os

Hello, I was receiving a blue screen of death, tried to reboot from last known OS, repair the OS, and most rercently tried to reboot from a CD. When...

doomin17

No desktop wallpaper

Hello, i been having this problem for almost 4 months.my desktop wallpaper will no longer appear,even when i tried to changed it many times..but some...

jurstiss

Dell laptop wont get online

Hello, I have a dell notebook w/ windows vista. suddenly IE wont get online. I cant even connect to my router. I can ping yahoo.com as well as my gat...

triodon

Error beeps

Hello,I get 1 short beep then 3 short beeps then 3 short beeps and 1 short beep. What is the problem with the PC?

selfishbank

Help me hak laura ecleyes msn plzz

Hello, heelo how do u hak msn

minipc

No sound, help!

Hello, I deleted my dell audio devices by accident, how can i download the devices again?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
jmp59

System restore unsuccessful

Hi, I tried to use system restore to undo some changes on my pc but it keeps telling me that the system restore was unsuccessful and to choose another...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
Cheruba1

Connecting two hdtvs in series

Hello, I just purchased both a 40" and 32" Bravia HGTV. I want to connect them in series with the 40" (KDL-40S5100) as the controller. Is this poss...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
Vin

Windows wo'nt boot in any mode-please help

Hello, my computer has stopped working. it starts up but then it asks me to select which mode to run in as there is a problem. I have tried safe mode,...

Lexiboo

Cd drive not woking

Hello, my name is amit, i have a toshiba A200 laptop, i also have the same problem, but its a little more, i can find the upper filter and i have d...

fayalit

Dvd drive e nt working .

Hello, i have a freaking problem with my drive . i insert a disc but it didnt appear in 'my computer ' . when i click on the drive , it says ' no di...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
eth3r3al

Hacked e-mail windows live messenger

Hello, my e-mail was hacked and so as my facebook please does anyone know how can i get my e-mail and my facebook back?? thx a lot. plz help.

ageny

Disk drives on a different operating system?

Hello, I changed my disk drive letters on one of my operating system but i think that i made a mistake. because cannot start up again, as it freezes ...

Darso

Talk to me

Hello, HOW CAN I TURN ON JAVASCRIPT ON...CANT WATCH YOUTUBE. have the latest javascript and already downloaded the new flashplayer but doesnt want to ...

password00

Vista restore to factory mode

Hello, I have an Acer 4730z and i wanted to know how i can restore my computer back to factory mode. It wont even let me system restore, I dont have ...

tokeneight

Downgrading to xp

Hello, i had downloaded sata drivers ..now how to burn xp cd with it???? plz someone help me..

kool_flesh

Mdltr is missing

Hello, When I swiched on my PC Acer window was apeared, after that black window is apear with a message " MTLDR is missing, press CTRL+ALT+Delete to...

light.ning

Windows xp is not installing

Hello, Recently I bought one new HCL C2D Laptop with 160GB SATA HDD with PHOENIX BIOS ,In BIOS I change the SATA0 Mode as IDE/AHCI/Disable but even a...

Swapnil Shrivastava

"victim of software counterfeiting"

Hello, i have recently encountered the problem of"victim of software counterfeiting "on my windows ep.a tab showing the message appears on the corner...

ikestr45

How to keep icons on wallpaper on??? computer

Hello, well when i turn my computer on it allows me to log in but my icons do not show up. so I was told task to do the task manager thing and type ...

saintsky13

Will not navigate

Hello, windows will come up but a message will apear can not navigate page.it shows internet sig is good. everythingelse seemes to be wor...

deathDevil

Invisible flash cards/card readers

Hello, Been watching the threads on "invisible" flash drives. I know how to access, via Administrative Tools, but surely there must be a way to make t...

selfishbank

I erase my audio device on the control panel.

Hi, i accidently erase my audio device and i erase it on the control panel! so it's gone forever, do you guys know where i can download the audio de...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
sammy

Copy paste option is not working

Hello, Im Using Windows server 2003 .. i have a problem in it that i cant used copy paste option in it. please help me

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
Chinmay

I need help logging onto my computer

Hello, I did everything that was said. I pressed F8 and clicked on safe menu and it brought up this little box that said choose one so i chose admins...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
flagcone
Results 21651 - 21700 out of a total of 24,656