The discussions

Change my background?

Solved/Closed

hey:(usually I would say hey with a ':)' instead of a ':(' but I am deeply upset. On Thanksgiving I got a new laptop, I was super excited! It is a p...

32 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
j363j

Can i install quick heal in windows 7

Hello, i have install quick heal in windows 7 in 64bit os, but at the time of activation it shows that "your copy of quick heal cannot be activated ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
raj

English;

Hello, How how do I change to english on my facebook account, I dont know what language it is in right now, I have no clue. Please help Config...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
xpcman

Dell xps

Whatsup I have a Dell XPS and when I try to log in to my desktop it says, the user profile service failed to log you in, and it just logs me off. Any ...

xpcman

I have a cq60-211dx notebook, i uni.,cd rom

Hello, I did somehing really wrong. I installed Hotllama, a DVD player, pybot, and a LightScribe program, an next thing I know, my CD Rom is ust gone....

xpcman

I keep getting security certificate announcem

Hello, I keep getting security certificate announcements and it keeps me from uploading photo's on facebook

xpcman

Using the windows 7 key again

Solved

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 Pro on my dell inspiron1525 laptop an year ago.Now i want to format my laptop.Can i use the same key of W...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Xp restarting after the bar loading screen...

Hello, My PC has linux and XP installed together a long time back. But now, suddenly after getting to the XP loading screen (where the bar loads),...

xpcman

Windows is not genuine

Solved

Hello, a message is displayed on my monitor that this copy of windows is not genuine. please help me about it

mrrigga

Using start menu does't turn off

Hello, when i shut down using start menu does't turn off Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Xp continuous reboot and blue screen

Hello, my computer ran out of battery, so I plugged it into the mains and charged it when I booted it up it came up with a black screen with di...

closeup22

The sound on my computer stopped working!

My windows xp has been telling me for awhile now that I need to free disk space and while I was doing that, I may have accidentally deleted my sound d...

closeup22

Laptop runs for a few seconds then turns off

Hello, The laptop that i have turns on for a few seconds then turns off. When i press the power button, you can hear the fans running and everythi...

4 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
dave

Compaq510 lan card driver for win xp

Hello, i am Ravi , I have compaq 510 core 2 duo with 2 gb ram 320 gb hard disk 2ghz speed Laptop i install OS linux and Window XP service pack2 Bu...

closeup22

Acer laptop freezes

Hello, I have an Acer Laptop running Win XP Professional. I recently had a laptop running painfully slow problem which was attributed to Norton In...

Ambucias

Laptop nt recognising memory card

Hello, MY WINDOWS XP DOES NOT RECOGNISE MEMORY CARD. I HAVE COMPAQ PRESARIO CQ 40-425TU. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ladiboom123

How to get rid of black screen??

Hello, I am facing a problem regarding black screen. yesterday my laptop(HP Mini 110) was working fine but it was displaying an application error ...

naina

Labtop

Hello, i have an acer labtop with built in webcam but cant get it turned on Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
anjana03

Laptop wont open

Hello, my new laptop was working well, but now when i press the starting button it on the lights that show weather the laptop is working or no , but ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
Tim

Computer keeps restarting

Hello, My name is Mark and I have had some trouble with my laptop. I try to put in the Microsoft Xp disc to boot my computer with and then the bl...

5 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
Merzee

Computer will not boot to windows

I have a desktop (custom) that will not boot to Windows XP SP3. If I run CHKDSK from the windows recovery console I am able to get it to load for a f...

potlis00

Msn plus not showing :(

Hello, I've got windows live messenger, and i used to have msn plus installed successfully. but it now has un-installed itself D: , i then tried r...

sago

Black computer screen during start up

I have a HP laptop with Windows XP, approximately a year old. This morning when I pressed the power button, it made its normal start up noises, but th...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
xpcman

Changing screen orientation

Hello, I used to be able to change my screen orientation using ctrl+alt then left or right arrow, now its stopped working how do I get it to work ag...

xpcman

Install windowsxp on dell laptop

Solved

Hello, i have dell laptop studio 1535 it's OS is vista . I want to change it and install windows xp. can I do that? and what is the steps for that? c...

7 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
bri

Changing language in windows 7

Hello, I want to switch operating language from Chinese to English using windows 7 I can't read chinese. Can any one help? Configuration: Wi...

kolombo78

E mail

Hello, what happen to norton virus scan I paid for one year subscrition recently Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Music video desktop

Hello, I was wondering, how can I make a music video my desktop background??? I have seen this done with Macs and I was wondering if it was pos...

closeup22

Network adapter installation

Hello, do I need to uninstall my g network adapter before I install an n adapter?

closeup22

Loop mobile internet connection

Solved

Hello, i want internet connection for my mobile nokia 6681 my number is xxxxxxxxxx i hope you will send setting or how to do internet connection ste...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
par

Vista freezes during tune-up

Hello, I have a HP laptop that runs on Vista, and my anti-virus protection is OneCare. This just recently started happening but every time my PC ru...

closeup22

Repair boot.vbs

Hello, i have a passward on the windows and i run a adware to remove the boot.vbs file so it removed and restart again.so i cant go to my windows ag...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
Sam

Help me for format code of imate 9502

Solved

Hello, dear friend.. I am using imate ultimate 9502..i just install one application.after that i can't see all option ( Only Programs , And t...

closeup22

Windows installer

Hello, everythime I try to down load anything this message come up and several times I have to cancell the boxs. K:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-1...

closeup22

Cmd

Hello, hi this is radha krishna i am unable to open command prompt in my comp wat will be the solution.. will you help me on this huh.........

closeup22

My computer wont start up normally

ok, so my computer was freezing which it always does and it take forever to un freeze so i hit the shut off button and ive done it ALOT. people tell...

closeup22

Services.exe-application error

Hello, hello , i have a services.exe-Application error after turn on the computer. the problem is like "the instruction at "0x00a13875" refered m...

closeup22

Lsass.exe and services.exe application error

Hello, I have a toshiba te2300 laptop and everytime I try to log on it comes up with these messages: (Services.exe - Application Error: The applicat...

subrat

Internal lock of windows7 forgot to unlock

Hello, i had installed windows7 on my notebook.on d drive it has internal locking system so i applied on my d drive now the problem is i hav installe...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
lin

Bluetooth connection issue

Hello, Hi there i have a MSI CX600 Laptop, Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 16 WXGA, DVDRW, HD4330, 6 Cell, Bluetooth, with windows 7 ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
Superdee1893

Did not pass genuine window validation

Solved

Hello, frm 29th may 2010 wenevr i start my pc, an alert appears YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING. This copy of windows did not pass g...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Asking about victim of software counterfeitin

Closed

Hello, how can i fix this problem? i maybe victim of software counterfeiting

ash_perez01

How to retrieve my songs from files

Hello, Can you help please, I had alot of songs etc on my computer, it went wrong and has now been fixed but have lost all my songs Configura...

ash_perez01

Webcam not working

Hello, I have a ee pc computer and my oovoo account is saying that my webcam is not connected wat should i do Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

ash_perez01

My product key says error code 0xc004fc03

Hello, my product key will activate to some stage and says an error has occured (error code 0xc004fc03) what can I do somebody help please my window...

oldd

My font is messed up

My font in gmail and all the lines of text I typed in msn went invisible for no reason - I couldn't even highlight it. I restarted and instead everyth...

iveal

Aa

Hello, hello Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

sadam607

Genuine windows validation

Hello, hw 2 pass my genuine windows validation plz help

switee

Not able to work with other o.s.

Hello, I am facing an issue with my windows XP OS.I have two OS installed on my system.One Windows 7 and windows XP.Earlier at boot time it asked ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Ansh

Cd's won't load into computer

Closed

Hello, my son bought Sims3 and can't load it. It is not the cd as it loads at his Mom's. I go to control panel to add programs, click this it looks to...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
mimi_needshelp
Results 11351 - 11400 out of a total of 24,655