The discussions

Internet wont work but modem is working

Hello, My modem is working fine but the internet is not workin for my computer. when i plugged the ethernet cable into my xbox 360 and went onto xbox...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
tokeneight

Dual boot win vista 64bit & win xp 32bit

Hello, I have Gateway Windows Vista 64 Bit with SP1 and i want to install Win XP 32 bit to make it a dual boot with Windows Vista already installed. ...

Tweedledum

File saved with permission

I sent some word documents thru email attachments to myself from my friends computer, and when I try to open them up it says that I can not do so due ...

sarbel.vilo

Group policy

Hello, i want the command for "group policy" in windows vista OS gpedit.msc is for windows XP its not working for vista.. pls help me out......

richardn

User account is diable

Hello, hi this raashid i m user account is disable by the administrator...the computer is not going to the desktop..whenever i click on the user acco...

Sandeep

How to update yor ram?

Hello, recently i tried playing a game and it wasnt reacting really fast, but someone told me to update my Ram on my computer...by any chance does an...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Dvd burning

Hello, when i try to burn a dvd from my pc i keep getting a message telling me my comp. is not quallified to download i have a hp pavillion that cam...

xpcman

Uninstall norton problems

Hello, I have windows Vista and wanted to get rid of Norton (Symantic) software and use something else. I uninstalled Norton and could not access th...

xpcman

Volume doesnt work

Hello, I pluged in my mic and head phones in and when I toke them out my volume appeared to work but I could not hear a thing. What should I do?

xpcman

X-box been hacked

Hello, my son has been hacked on x-box live and he was using my e-mail address and password, i really need this info, i have e-mailed microsoft but ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
paula3067

Windowslive messenger is not responding

hello every one i have a problem to sign in with windowslive messenger it was working ok then out of sudden i could sign in as offline but when i ...

firas

Mobile 2 pc

hi ,how to connect nokia 3600 gprs from mobile to laptop(vista) using usb card . i have dowloaded driver.please tel me the next steps

estelle58

Need help to use my hard drive

Hello, Hi guys, My problem is kinda complicated. I have a WD 500gig external hard drive. I primarily used it on my pc laptop for more storage room,...

stevenlif

I cant hear sound

Hello, I cant hear music on my computer Pls solve this problem hurry. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mam or sir I am waiting ur reply.

exgenome

Windows installer issue

Hello, This yogesh .I facing some problem while,i try to install or uninstall any applicatin in windows XP.When i try to installe or unistelle app...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
Alpha

My 32gb pendrive not working properly

Hello, Hello, i have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it will be ...

Sandeep

My xp is not responding

Hello, im using xp n and a few time ago i have downloaded some music but now my xp is not responding.can anyone help me please???

epsiman

Problem in regsvr.exe file

Hello, friends.. every 5 minutes my system is restarted and it shows "windows cannot access regsvr.exe file".what is it?how to solve this problem?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
mysticdreams

My computer keeps re-starting

Hello, I'm so depressed my computer not working, I'm hoping u can offer some technical advice! You see there was alot of viruses & I installed ant...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2009 by
m.c.

Formatting the laptop

Hello, I am using HCL Laptop. I am using it from 3 years. Now my problem is " WHEN I AM FORMATTING (with XP sp2) .. IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GOING TO ...

DJ AKSHAY

Comp will not start up

Hello, I'm having problems getting my Dell Insperon 1720 to start. I'm running vista. This morning i turned on the power and it came to the user lo...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
dsutin

I need help plz with my sound problem

Hello, I have a dell dimension 8100 without any sound device where can i go to download a free driver ur help would be greatly appreciated

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Drivers for pavilion dv6755et notebook

Hello, I recently bought a HP Pavilion dv6755et.It originally had Vista on it. I installed XP SP3 Pro on it.Now however i can't find nVidia graphics ...

xpcman

Enable

Hello, how do i enable a program to run on my pc

5 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

I want to grab files from my crashed hd. how?

Hello, my old hard drive crashed so i got a new one replaced it and now i'm fresh with windows re-installed and such now i want to get some files off...

Ace man

Restarting of computer

Hello, My computer restarts again and again and its shows there is a technical error. Stop: (0x827A9E30, 0x0000032,0x00000000,0x00000000). Stop fata...

Tweedledum

Internet

Hello, how to connect my pc for internet by mobile nokia 3110c

s3mygames

Stuck in a reboot loop

Hello, I have just installed a kaspersky antivirus and when I try to restart my laptop it goes up to the blue screen where it displays the welcome ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
Charles

Need help with the error message

Hello, i need help on this error message that keeps coming back on my pc.... "vdshd.exe" keeps popping up whenever i am working on my pc...and i hav...

dreamwave

Window login problem

Hello, guys pleas help me .. i can't login in my server 2003 administrator account.when i insert my password its just back out after 2 sec...

prem4ku

Virus problem

Hello,

mbcmcb

Can't find ide

Hello, Computer on start up screen says (after checking memory) that "Lokking for IDE Drives, and just spins. When I reboot and attempt to get into ...

brakers

About networking

Hello, sir , i have two computer ,connected both computer with wireless device network ,now i have broad band type four modem and want to access i...

wellpart

Where is my data....i dnt know? pls help me?

Hello, dear frnd..........my name is shanu.....frst iwas format my pc aftrtht install windos n scan all drive by anti virus...aftrtht i see all drive...

canonbj525

Have disks need serial on office 2000

Solved

Hello, I have a new computer and want to install Microsoft Office 2000. I have my original disks, I also still have it installed on my old computer. ...

rasta

Cd

Hello, My cd rom and my hdd are attach wid only one data cable and when ever i attach cd rom so error is coming "error in loading os" can any body te...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
Sandeep

Sound/video problems on laptop

Solved

Hi everyone! I got a cool new Prima 17" TV that I'm attempting to hook my laptop up to for movie-watching. My laptop is an old IBM ThinkPad. I'...

38 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
ceen

Recovery disk to fix activation poblem

Hello, I installed the Vista Business, however, I could not activate it. I would like to ask if I could use the recovery disk to go back to the ori...

REz

No icons on desktop

Hello, I got a Dell Inspirion Laptop...at first it would not let my click on any of the icons or even the start menu, so restarted and now all icon...

rp

Desktop to laptop

Solved

Hello, I have a 1996 dell desktop that runs on windows xp. I would like to dump the computer but have since misplaced the xp cd. I recently bought a ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
Sandi

No icons,menu-taskbar disabled by adm.

Hello, Started my computer and there was no icons or menu bar.I tried the cntrl +alt+delete and it came up that the task bar was disabled by the admi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Unmountable boot volume for xp on dell d420

Hello, I have the same problem. My issue though is that added to the unmountable boot volume I cannot get the labptop (Dell Lattitude D420) to boo...

xpcman

Sound

Hello, I have no sound on my computer, it was working and today when I turned on my computer it say I have no audio device installed, how can I fix t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Not able to get audio

Hello, am unable to install my speakers....am using windows xp unlimited...so thru mother board cd i hav installed the audio ...driver in that i ha...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

:( stupid webcam

Hello, If some of you are wondering how to use ur webcam to take pics, go on this site. www.cameroid.com but with me everytime i tr...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
rwew

Downgrade vista to xp

Hello, i am trying to downgrade to xp on my hp dv4-1228ca. I have tried slipstreaming and still it is not working so if any one has a xp cd with all ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
Anonymous User

Tv

Hello, when ever i want to see tv online anly audio is coming video is not coming. can u help me please..... and sort out tis problem

SEW850i

Sata driver

Hello, i bought a hp pavilion dv2680en laptop(came with Vista) and there i can't find driver for my SATA hard.becz of i want to install windows XP fo...

brakers

Vista

Hello, my laptop is a vista home premium and when i turn it on it turns on for like 3 seconds and turns off. I tried the 30 second thing and it still ...

D0wnload3r

Computer shoutdown

Hello, my computer outomatically shout down when i am working. after 10 minite it is working then again. some time when i was working close the page...

kingme
Results 22901 - 22950 out of a total of 24,655