The discussions

My vista gets hanged often

Hello, hey some1 plz help me out... my pc(vista service pack 1) gets hanged often,,...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

Mp3 issue

Hello all, recently I've had to reformat my system, and now my MP3's don't show the "advanced" tag option....I'm running Windows XP...... I only have ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
nike.rebirth

Vista and xp

Hello, I recently purchased a new Toshiba notebook with VISTA - Hate it and to use 2007 is an additional cost. I have Miicrosoft Office 2000 profes...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2008 by
mvmeswar

Audio driver is not working in crystal xp

Hello, Friends, does any one know how can i play a sound in Crystal XP i have got SP 2 and when i ll go to sound property then that all tabs are disa...

jmp59

Drive opening problem

Hello, dis is vijay kumar when ever i double click the drives it is not opening directly, open with option is coming i saw u r ans that is mountpoin...

rajan

Back to windows xp

Hello, i just installed windows vista basic on my computer i had windows xp installed on my pc before. now im very fustrated i want to revert back to...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
andy6776

Problem with windows update

Hello, just finished with windows updates and now my computer doesnt want to start il gives me a blue screen with some codes that im unable to read...

canthave

Whats the problem with my pc?

Hey guys the problem is that everytime i will try to start a game on my pc it will keeps lagging I have checked almost everything in the task manager ...

clcq

I nid a driver for my multimedia audio ctrler

Hello, I have the same problem...I installed a new OS (windows sever pack 2). I realized that there was no volume control at the toolbar. When I try ...

jmp59

Virtual memory low

Hey there anyone can help me with my problem ? the fact is that I started having my pc progressively slow and my virus scan did not find anything....

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
joecruix

Cannot use internet at the same time

Hello, my laptop and my pc cannot use internet at the same time, i'm using switch d-link DES-1005D.. so what can i do? thnx..

Joe Cruix

Laptop

Hello, my laptop wont go on well it comes on and it just keeps starting over and over again can you help

Joe Cruix

Wont log in

Hello, here is my problem my lap top switched of because of a battery loss (charging) but after that it did not go on from the comand screen (it ju...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
ziggy7

Hidden file

Hello, sir/madam i can't see my hidden file .i go through the waybut till i can' able to show my hidden file.why?i have a text document in my c dr...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
pooja

Back screen

Hello, I need help. i shut down my computer but it started updating on the blue screen after you log out. but i was in a hurry so i held the button...

naomie101

Funny problem

Hello, I have a strange problem. When I open windows explorer, 2 panes open up of My Documents. when I right click on the 1st folder in the rightside...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
sub

Computer probleam

Hello, my computer says windows not supported when i turn it on. What can i do

Xmaniac

Not signing in

Hello, i have been trying to sighin in facebook but its not happening..... can anyone tell me how can i help myself

chotu

Cant connect to inetrnet with ethernet conne

Hello, Recently out of the blue I found that i coulnt connect o internet using either firefox or explorer. I fiddled around checked ip and setti...

jmets111

Pc constantly restarts

Hello, My desktop pc shuts down and restarts after the windows logo screen loads. I have tried to restart it several times but I still have the sam...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
drpepper888

Antivirus xp 2008

Hello, Can i find a antivirus which delete Antivirus XP 2008? Because i have AVG antivirus but he doesn't delete antivirus XP 2008. When AVG find a...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Linux removing

hi, I just got a computer for free , it actually operating system is linux since i am not really used with this Os i would like to cha...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
percy8

No sound device selected

Hello, hai right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller open(audio codes,legacy audio driv...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
mrslash

Web cam

hi i have a 480k webcam i need to find a way to install it without a disk thanks

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
Nicky b

Vista- special characters displayed wrongly

Solved

Hello, I brought TOSHIBA U400-136 laptop yesterday and have windows Vista on it. I have a problem with special characters. " is being printed on hi...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
venky

Problems with task manager

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me.. When i right click on the task bar the option for "task manager" has dissappeared. It's also not present if i C...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
briansd

Date format

, When I try to change the short or long date style settings in the Regional Settings tool in Control Panel, I receive the following error message: ...

vpnserver

Help with boot

Hello, this is weird my computer never usually does this, it will startup, come onto the "start windows normally" screen. show all the tests yadayada...

vectron3443

Unable to install

Hello, i am unable to install antivirus named KAPERSKEY. the message is one file is missing. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
andy6776

More fonts on html

Hi everybody can someone tell me what fonts does HTML/CSS support? I need fonts like Comic Sans MS, or at least tell me if it supports that.

vectron3443

Screen not in optimised mode

Hello, i was at my brother's place yesterday and ive noticed that when he switches on his computer a message would pop up telling him that he is no...

signaldown

Kindly tell me the correct way to make the us

Hello, Hi sir, This is bhaskar i ve been using a kingston datatravellior pendrive (4GB) ,and i want to builtup its bootable, i tried so many times bu...

analogic

Dowloading software

Hello, how do i download lifecam vx-3000, on my computer i have windows 2000

procontact

Sound problum

Hello, sir, i have dell ioptop i install xp but sound is not comming.sound driver is non installing

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

How do i *en*able bsod?

Hey, people. My dad's computer (HP Pavilion a705w) was really messed up since some "AntiSpyCheck" and various other things got a hold of the computer....

Miles3298

Break the permissions

Hello, i am sitting and working on one computer, and wanted to browse program files on other computer, but my system not allowing and both are in s...

imation

Help ihave no wallpaper!

Hello, please help if you can: when I go to right click on the empty area of the screen and go to prop., I then goo to the desktop tab and the en...

fedexpro

Windows boots to black screen.

Hello, So the other day I was playing WoW and I minimized for a moment and all these random errors started popping up. It froze my computer becaus...

janishtozor

No audio device

Hello there, Got some problem after reformatting my HP Pavilion dv 6000. I checked the Sounds and Audio Devices and I found out that there is 'No A...

ckiran04

Shortcut for c drive

Hello, I can not see my one single drive while browsing. I can open fron the run command but now i need to make shortcut. Please, will do you help ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
tnzengu

Pc won't boot - how do i get to files

Hello, I have a PC running on XP that stopped in the middle of a defrag. Now it won't reboot even from CD. I have another PC and ext. HD. Is there so...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
Anonymous

How to boot up faster

Hello, I am just wondering how I can make my Dell Inspiron 5150 boot up faster. It seems to take three or four minutes just to be ready to use and ...

nougiw

Screen freezes in safe mode

Hello, I bought a new monitor for my computer and was trying to change the resolution because it was in wide screen. I think I made the resolution to...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
confused

System will no display

Hello, my name is raj sir .my system will not working system will be switched on sir .but will not display on the screen .plz give me solution sir.b...

vangogh34

Urgent problem monitor

Hello I'm simon and i have a little problem which's when i turn on my monitor then nothing appear on my screen no icons no nothing just the screen d...

pianomonster

Restaring system

Hello, hi i am sujeet, my pc is automatically restarting can u plz help me and plz tell me what is the exact problem i am facing and plz give some ...

Sankar

Windows vista wont start not even in safemode

Hello, I've got a serious problem with my laptop. I'm not sure if any updates were recently installed, because it is always on automatic updates, a...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
Timm100

Windows cd cost?

Hello, my cousin's computer is infected with many viruses and so i offered her to repair the computer but now i cant find anywhere my windows cd no...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
winsolutions

Windows doesnt want to be activated

Hello, my sister put avast antivirus on my pc last time and afterwards updated it and finally a clean scan of my machine(as it was really infected)...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
trance1007

Blocked internet

heyy i accidently blocked my wireless connetion on my laptop and now i cant unblock it i tryed turnin my firewall off but nothin happened can...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
bex
Results 24301 - 24350 out of a total of 24,655