The discussions

Blocked internet

heyy i accidently blocked my wireless connetion on my laptop and now i cant unblock it i tryed turnin my firewall off but nothin happened can...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
bex

Blank screen

Hello, so yeah... everytime i start up windows right before it gets to the logon screen the screen turns black and u can still see the cursor, but no...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
giotozor

File sharing

Hello, I wanted to share my files in windows XP with a friend in UK. when i try to access her PC, i receive a msg " Network Paht is not foun" but...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
Nisha

Benq dce 610 system error 0010

hi

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
franklin diaz

Unable to open web site

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
cliffdogg

Lost please help me find it

Hello, i have lost my e-mail password and i cnt not find it out n i need your help 2 help me find it please an i forgot my serect answer question abo...

brakers

Computer freezes up every few seconds

Hi everybody the problem is that my pc keeps freezing everytime and even if I try to open only my computer it will freeze the only thing that doesn&ap...

Nathans008

Computer stupid

Hello,i dont know how i did it but..i was trying to put a question mark and got É...i dont know how to get it off..

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
peligroso

No sound! maybe some files deleted by mistak

Hello, I Was running on low memory.... and by deleting unused files ? I think i deleted some audio *mid files? Can i get help to fix the problam? Ple...

brakers

Reloading windows xp os

Hello, If I have a refurbished Dell desktop PC with Windows XP Pro installed on it,but I don't have any software Dell drivers or Windows XP,would it...

brakers

Vista problems with acer4520

Hi, I installed Vista on my ACER4520 lapto its having 3GB RAM but it is vry slowin copying files frm CD/DVD to hard Disk it takes around 6 min to co...

lamure1090

I cannot connect to internet

Hello, i'm using windows XP and i am about to submit my project work so i really need the internet more than ever so i use to go to a very big intern...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
DV6500

Still can't fix the problem

Hello, i had my computer fixed after it crashed and have had to install all programs i had before but one problem from it is i can;t hear any music i...

DV6500

Windows defender

Hi there! I have been using Windows Defender for quite a while and it has never found a problem... This has to be wrong. Full scans and quick scans...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
Anon

Windows xp pro clock time

Hi guys, My clock time is every morning. Varies irrespective of the time it was turned off. Today was off one hour +. Yesterday was several hours, ...

linksys27

Sp3 kills hard drive?

Hello, Anyone hear about SP3 download/installation causing hard drives to die? I tried to install in a couple days ago, then had to cancel since i...

hinoak

Everything got erased!!!!!

My computer windows xp wouldnt work so i reinstaled it and when i finally got accesed to my computer EVERYTHING was erased!!! I was wondering if anyon...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
CJ

Pc

Hello, i put windows xp sp2 on my pc and it wont go above 4 bit color what do i do and my sound doesnt work

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2008 by
Tomcat

Dial up issue, can't redail if dropped

Hello, Lately when I dial up to the internet and the line drops the icon stays in my task bar, and it shows I am still connected in the control panel....

signalup

Update screwed up my computer.

Hello, i ran windows update, updated a few things and turned off my computer without restarting. today when i turned my computer on, the only thing...

chairboyz

Mouse confusion

Hello, my mouse makes confusion when I click left it is also the contextual menu which is posted and so that the file opens it is necessary to click ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
claire1

Usb port not recognise

Hello, Please for direction help: I have install a USB hub to gain more USB connections, in the USB HUB I plug into a external USB hard drive and ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
Dim

Dll missing and computer wont start

Hello, having some problems to start my computer telling me that a dll is missing any idea buddies? thanks

nissanstuffs

Cannot play games.

hi people, my pc is working but its very slow and i just upgraded the random access memory and now i cant play games on the system..would you please ...

satimiss

Downgrade windows vista

Hello, i have actually windows vista ultimate on my computer and i wanted to know if its possible to downgrade to windows xp? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
davincicode2

Internet connection

Hello, I have a small network of 6 users. We originally were able to access the internet through one computer. NOw I can still get on the internet on...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
bllovegrove

Windows vista

Hello, It's not really a problem. Infact I am using windows vista and every time I install softwares it will eventually ask me if I need t...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
lifeisagame

Startup wait soooo longggg

Why my Laptop (startup) take so long T-T it takes my about 1~2mins My laptop details - ________________________________________________________ Win...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
x0neljy

Automatic mydocument folder

Hello, how can i solve a mydocument folder that is automatically appearing on a boot up to desktop.. pls help me what can i do to correct that

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
linksys27

Hidden folder

Hello, hi folder option invisable

yashtozor

Internet connection problem

Hello, how can i connect to the internet through D-link des-1008d switch without put a broadband password...?? i already configure my adsl but still...

gioguitar

Unable to write network settings to device

Hello, I keep trying to set up a home network. I get all the way through the "setting up a wireless router and access point", but my computer will...

qwerty.5665

Assistance please

Hello, Please, how do i download a Toshiba PTA40U-012009 sound card. I will also be very grateful if someone can mail the setup of the sound card to ...

lifeisagame

Xp crash

Hello, My xp professional has crashed. It will not let me go into safe mode or anything. It just keeps rebooting itself over and over. F8 doesn't ...

snterann

Windows vista

Hello, ive just formatted my computer preinstalled windows vista ultimate, i had a second hard disk and now i have installed windows xp and it ca...

lifeisagame

Sony vaio not running many webpages

Hello, Hello everyone i am brand new to this site and am seeking help with this newer laptop. It's a Sony Vaio model number (VGN-NR180E) i purchased ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
xino

Help help help me with my sound device

Hello, I need help with my sound device.My laptop says I do not have a sound decoder installed.Where can I find one to install online.please help me ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
jmp59

Windows service pack 3

Hello, a friend told me that windows service pack 3 in not that much reliable is it true? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
crystal.me

Problem detected by windows

Hello, i recently installed windows sp3 on my pc and now having some problems windows constantly telling me that "a problem has been detected and w...

prisonbreak.me

Computer freezes

Hello, whenever i will try to play swat4 my pc will freeze up. any idea of what can i do? i have good hardware configuration thoughon my compute...

sunday victory

Trojan.horse threat

Hello, My computer is affected by Trojan.Horse threat and i successfully removed it, and reinstalled the WindowsXP OS but when i click on the drive,i...

pchorn32

File sharing

Hi buddies is it possible to share files within windows messenger? Theres some files I want to share with a friend and I don't know how to do it ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
encountered.you

Reboot problems

Hello guys, I just got some problems with my laptop it asking me for reboot all the time and if I choose to do it later then it restarts by itself can...

qwerty.5665

Usb kbd does not repsond for login

Hello, I am having a peculir problem with a Logitech Kbd and Windows XP on a home network. After a user logs out of a session, a 2nd user will a...

Zennon4

Computer problem

Hello, My problem is that I had a problem with my computer. So I went out and bought a new hard drive. Set up everything just like it was but not fir...

trance3223

Java plugins

Hello, ive some problems with my java and whenever i get onto internet explorer it asks me to install java plugins any idea of what should i do...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
kingsjay

Ping packet bytes up plz

Solved

Hello,i need someone to tell me how i can make my packet bytes go up so i can take down a couple of websites that i dont like but i love this one thou...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
blendax

How do i get my live.com account to send thro

Im sure my question is simple to most of you. how do i get my live.com email to come through my outlook? i tried to add email but it wont do it. i thi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Disk management

Hello, By using Vista's Disk manager" I created a new unallocated volume. However I finished it before formatting it. How do I go back to the wizard ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2008 by
Nathans008

I need to go back to vista need help please!!

Hello, Hello, I bought a computer that had vista, but a year ago I couldn't run autodesk with vista so I had to go down and now I need to go back t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2008 by
qwerty.5665
Results 24351 - 24400 out of a total of 24,656