The discussions

I am not able to install windows xp in dv6700

Hello, Iam not able to install xp in dv6700.and iam connecting external usb floppy drive with sata drivers .when format the c drive again it was as...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
austwiz

Joining xbox live

Hello, im haven trouble at joining xbox360 live , i type in my email and it tells me to please use a address from a different domain, ive even crea...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
big A

Help me my computer is fried

Hello,my coputer is fried i cant see the desktop. So i type ctr+alt+del and it brings up windows task manager. but now(2 weeks later) it says cancled...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
mrslash

New computer and new monitor need help.

Hello, I bought a custom made comp from ibuypower.com, i purposely ordered it without any windows on it. But thats not the case here i think, i w...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

The recycler came back

Hello, Yes iit happened again to me where I clicked on C Drive and it said windows could not find recycler so I did that moundpoint2 thing again in ...

Whatever

Windows xp installation problem

Hello, ashweeni Tiwari here well my promblem is when i install any win xp my pc restart or hang and blak gray screen between the installation so tel...

pathum

Toshiba satellite pro6000 cannot reboot

Hello, When we turn on Laptop and it goes fom Welcome screen to a quick flash of a blue screen then black screen with the following: "We apologise f...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Disk defragment in windows xp

Hello, I want to perform the disk defragment process in my computer(windows XP) in order to improve the computer performance without loosing the data...

Logite

Sound drivers

Hello, i have toshiba laptop but dont know how to download sound drivers?

7 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Vista startup problem

Hello, I have a problem with Acer 8920g... This is the problem: last night i turned off my PC normal (start>shutdown), the next day in the morning ...

xpcman

I can't open my partions

Hello, i have a problem . i downloaded some clips . i think it was autorun virus . it prevented the partions to be opened . just explore only works.s...

xpcman

Stuck on windows advanced options menu screen

Hello, My son's Compaq Presario notebook is keeps going to the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen at power on automatically with no key presses at ...

BennoTron

How to use this website and where to find it

Hello, where do you post your questions.. im still waiting for help on my active x error message when i access another website. please help asap. ca...

dan_the_tax_man

Os problem

Hello, my computer is acceamble problem is when start my computer, computer automatic restart frist load xp than screen become blank tha...

Vishu

Right click options

Hello, just recently when i right click on something i have dowloaded it wont give me all the options it used to, all i get now is MOVE, MOVE HERE, CR...

tiptoejoe

Msn messenger asking additional pluggins???

Hello, while i was using msn messenger the software advised me to add more plug ins,,,so my question is what is the use of the additional plug...

kofastamps

I want acer aspire 4720z notebook driver

Hello, i want to download acer aspire 4720z laptop driver,so please help me. Thanks Basavaraj

yashtozor

Msn messenger

Hello, How i want to sign in to my MSN Messenger? I already sign i but cannot again!! PLZ reply as fast as u can!!

zefenix

Network driver help

Hello, I recently installed Vista on my inspiron 2650 and i cant find a way to get my network driver working. ive tried using the resource cd that c...

anais543

Broadcasting

Hello, every time or moment i'm opening my webcam i get the "server is busy" answer!i have a Toshiba L300D with it own webcam! Do i need another driv...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
kevinskater13

Lost msn files

Hello, I have recently dropped using MSN for email. I had used over a long period of time and stored all my emails (1,000+) on the area: Stored on m...

xpcman

What do i do or where do i go???

Hello, ok so my computer froze up, my husbad pushed the power button and turned my comp off, when he turned it back on and went to my pics its said ...

rubrami281

I have an extre menu on my desktop

Hello, I restarted my computer the other day and now down the left hand side of my desktop home screen I have a blue menu like what you get when you ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
Dan

Operating system

Hello,theas a message on my screen.no os found press f1 to repeat boot sequence

xpcman

Internet not working correctly

Hello, I have a problem with my internet connection, I have Window's Vista on my laptop and wireless internet. All my internet connection is workin...

gizzmo-)

Connecting vista & xp in a peer 2 peer

Hello, i have been able to connect both my vista laptop and my xp laptop together in a peer to peer way.i ip address is correct,i m able to ping the ...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
caffeinedeath

Audio drivers for hcl 2407

Hello, M NT ABLE TO FIND ND DOWNLOAD D AUDIO DRIVERS FOR MY HCL 2407 LEAPTOP

vistaXpert

My audio driver is not working properly

Hello, I formatted my system due to virus..after that when i install my compaq driver of presario c700 model for sound effects it shows an ...

brady8

Downlow corrupted

Hello, I downlow a file front nvidia and says the contents of this file cannot be unpacked the executeble you are attempting to rum has been corrupte...

boby401

No audio device

i have an acer 3662 wlmi lapop.im on windows xp and usually have on ok audio device.sometimes it stops working bu if i resart the computer,it works fi...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Bootable cd

Hello, how to create a bootable cd . i already hava the sp2 cd,but that is not bootable. how to change that cd as bootable. anybody tell me the an...

umesh

W/d external drive

Hello,I have a Western Digital External Drive,It seems that It auto saves everything from my computer onto It,My computer crashed,and I had to reinsta...

whineup

Ntldr

Hello, i have a problem with my pc..an error message saying NTLDR missing press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart... restard dosent work...i've tried many w...

PC

Restrict user

Hello, I am using Windows XP Pro. I can login in Adminsitrator mode. I want to create a user so that the user should NOT be able to do the follow...

gromo

4gb memory not

Hello, ive just upgraded my pc with 4gb kingston memory but in windows vista i can only see 3gb appearing what is the matter? i dont think that one...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2009 by
DOC

Pen drive is fake

Hello, i have 20 gb pen drive i copied about 11 gb important contents into it but when i opened i again to restore them agai n it is showing empty wh...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
DJ AKSHAY

My com does not have sound coming out

Hello, my computer does not have any sound coming out,which i do not know why..I have asked my frens to help me fix this problem but they cant fix it...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
nickel back

Can't get rid of error message saying.

Hello, I have this pop-up that comes up every so many seconds that says: The procedure entry point _XprtCompareLocale@12 could not be located in t...

xpcman

Upgrade 32 bit sp1 vista home premium to 64 b

Hello, actually i have a system having a core 2 duo processor and vista home premium SP! signed HP. now i upgraded my system from 3GB to 4 and i ...

skidroe34

Windows xp professional

Hello, I need to reload windows xp professional on my desktop, unfortunately I have lost the disk but I still have the product key on the side of my...

BennoTron

Firewire external hard drive problem

Hello, I have an external hard drive that wont respond to my firewire ports. its windows xp sp3 i also have a video camera that will work with t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
BennoTron

Software sound.

Hello, my laptop at home (windows xp) has a message telling me that the sound software isn't installed properly. i cant get my DK Encyclopedia for C...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Sony 2gb microvault pen drive drivers

Hello, My name is Ashwin Dedhia, I have purchase Sony Micro Vault 2gb Pen Drive, I want Win98 Driver for same. With Regards Ashwin

ungivepc

Reinstalling windows xp

Hello, The windows (operating software) which I use seems to have a problem. I have tried installing a new one but am not successful. On of my frie...

ritesh

Dns propblem

i have 1 360 and i cant connect to xbox live cus of my dns settings and im connecting directly to my router i need help cus i tried just about everyth...

unhackso

Add avast icon

Hello, pls i need to add the avast icon on my computer, i already have the the password to download the anti virus.but can't do it with out the i...

dreamwave

Installation

Hello, i've got a 80gb hard drive, partitioned into 4 different part running a window XP sp2. but now i will like to install window Vista on one of...

rocky

Card reader dirver for xp

Hello, i have intex achiver 026DW laptop i dont have card reader driver soft ware where i get it/?

Giri

Howto downgrade vista on hp dv6700e

Hi, I have the same problem with my hp laptop dv6700e. could you help me how to downgrade vista to xp i will be thankful to you.. Hel...

Vic65

Unable to start windows xp

Hello, Sir, I have a problem in my computer , when i press start to open my pc it was not start just showing loading xp and long time its shown to me ...

CHINTU
Results 23101 - 23150 out of a total of 24,656