The discussions

Booting problem

HI i borrowed a vista installation Cd from a frien , but i am having a problem i am not equiped with a sata driver And it is not booting my di...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2008 by
laptopman

Updating windows

Hello, I would like to know whether is important to keep automatic updates ON?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Bugs with vista

Hello, i have several bugs occuring while using vista and i dont know even why and how

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Downngrading from vista to xp

Hello, how do i format my hp dv6000 from windows vista to xp, i tried formating it , but i could not , it was telling me no hard disk found.

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
PassionateDragon

Problema con licencia de xp

Closed

Hello, acabo de formatear mi pc, y le istale un disco de windows xp pirata, y ahora me sale un cuadro de texto donde me dice que "mi equipo de computo...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
aquarelle

Dowload software

Hello, hey do u know where i can download video acer webcam cuz i need for my laptop and it ready has cam i can take pic but i can not record video...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Freezing computer

my computer was working fine till it started to freeze after few minutes, i did try disk cleaning, check the disc, and it freeze as i try to defragmen...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Cannot boot windows xp

hello buddies, am having a big problem with my pc. Everytime i try to boot, it says boot disk failure! whats the matter with my pc?? somebody p...

Dora The Explorer

Drivers for my laptop works with windows xp

Hello, i have recently brought a new laptop TOSHIBA SATELLITE M300 model but i don,t want vista....has anyone got a link to all drivers of this model...

Jean-François Pillou  

Screen stays black

Hello, I got a HP Pavilion laptop and it was working just fine but then all of a sudden my mouse freezes on me so I restart But then when the comput...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
civilization

Updating windows xp to vista

Hi Folks, I would like some advice with you experts before updatng my Intel pentium 4 with Os Windows service pack 2, with Vista? Can i ha...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Xp home copy

Hello, Window's XP Home Edition CD needed I have a PC that I had to reformat. However, in the process I found that the recovery discs sent with...

anil_kharmale

Problem in microsoft xp installation

Hello, I have a I-ball pc of 512 ram . my pc was working well and very first.but some days ago i want to format my pc and reinstall the mocrosoft...

lotus

2 see ho bloked me

Closed

can i know how to see who blocked me?

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
aquarelle

Slow windows on net

Hello, Thank you for a positive reply! My problems is that windows is slowing down considerably after 1h connected to net. I come to that dedu...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
karine555

Commands

Hello, I have a problem with a *.bat script which runs on a task scheduler it delete every day htm and png files and move it to a other web spa...

deri58

Windows booting problem

Closed

Hello, hello sir, I am using Pentium D processor system wih a ram of 1.5 GB and motherboard 946GTZ. I am having a problem in booting. When ...

aquarelle

Unable to boot normally

Hello, sir I am using pentium D system with 1.5 GB ram. My problem is Hard disk doesn't boot normally. when i boot only Hard disk it doesn't boo...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
zulfeeqar

My task manager is not working plz help me???

Hello, when i open my task manager a fatal error is occure every time please help me to solve this problem

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Automatic updates

Hi, Is it recommended to let automatic updates on ? each time i am downloading windows update my pc is taking so much time to boot.

Dora The Explorer

Format

Hi all plz help i wanna format my PC but in format i can't see HD why ???help i must format my pc

RAC_Gump

Windws or linux???

Hello, do you think that its better to use windows than linux?????as some of my friends told me to use linux rather than using windows,,,do yo...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2008 by
melana

Is this bloke taking me for a fool?

Hello, Hello, Can someone plz help me! 6weeks ago my laptop just broke. It was coming on but then not starting up, but the blue light(power ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Systems files corrupted

Hello, wen i try to start my laptop,its not booting up and is showing the message" SYSTEMS FILES CORRUPTED"....WAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR T...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
sam

Can't connect to internet

Hello, I have a Windows XP Home and am connected to a local network with a few other computers - Windows Vista and Windows 2000. I can't seem to con...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
Dark M

Computer won't shutdown after reformatting

I tried reformatting the computer and was able to reformat after that it will not turn off it'll just display at the bottom "restarting the computer" ...

shiben_s

Computer wont boot now

Hello, Well im having probs with my comp now. To start, I got a computer given to me from a friend, so I decided to hook it all up and it would not b...

Pramod

Internet problem

I Have created two account on my laptop with windows XP Pro. BUt internet is not working under one account. Pls note that both account has administrat...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2008 by
Chips

Downlod dv 6699

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2008 by
zefenix

Do you think that vista is the best one????

Hello, i want to install vista and i wanted to know if it is really reliable as they say??

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
Michelle

I need drivers for hp dv6000

i tried switching vista to media center and no drivers available

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
gha_04

Upgrade to vista

how to upgrade to vista, step by step by adding it as a new operating system and therefore having two operating systems on my laptop. I have got the v...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Web sight blocked?

I am connected to the internet thru a Belkin router. It lets me go to any web page I want but one sight. How can I fix this? A pop up says "I am not c...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Access denied admistrator

Hello, Not sure if my last message was posted. Just joined today. I'm running Windows XP since 2004 and are the administrator. I'm trying to r...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
soft.8

How to use internet in 2 systems

Hello, I have two systems connected together, I have internet in one systems, I would like to use the internet in both systems. Please tell me h...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2008 by
melana

Computer 'resets' at shutdown

I have a Dell with Windows XP and everytime I shut it down and turn it back on, everything I downloaded is gone, and returns to the previous state it ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2008 by
Ceouya

Window is automatically shut down

Hello, My PC (Compac with Window's XP professional) has been working fine. But today, I cannot get it started anymore. When I start it, it shows...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
THOSMY

How to connect two different systems usinglan

Hello, can anybody tell me how to connect two different systems using lan and please keep describing step by step.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
recnostro12

Windows xp reverting

Hello, My pc ..a Dell one..has xp home edition version, All of a sudden last week it reverted back to a initial state where, after I logged on it s...

rakeshr476

Windows vista

so i have a laptop that came with windows vista home premium but the os was uninstalled cuz it just boots to a black screen when i try the restore dis...

charikaar09

Computer problem or virus? help?!? please

Hello, strange problem - the start menu keeps popping up in between. whenever i press 'u', the utility anager opens up. siilarly< i press any key, th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2008 by
Mike

Cache memory

cache memory pictures & how it workes, where is it??????????????

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2008 by
arun anoop m

Vista ultimate problem

why i cannot install window vista ultimate on Aspire M1610 How to install it???

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2008 by
Anonymous User

Vista not oppening

Hello, i have recently bought vista and it was installed but the tricky thing is that it refuse to open sometime as if,if it opens it is by lu...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2008 by
backtofront

Automatic updates

Hello, I was wondering if disabling automatic updates could affect my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
Numb

Modem

my computer works fine when turned on..trying to connect to DSL internet I get a message saying the phone jack is not connected to modem connect and t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
Numb

Starting up problem on my pc!

Hello, i use my pc desktop almost every day (it runs on windows xp). it was working fine until this morning. I turned everything on, the hardrive wor...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2008 by
rnp

Replacing bious of computer

Hi Every One I need help regarding replacing updating Reinstalling or installing Bious on computer I have P III computer with ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
Anjum

Wat drivers needs to be installed

Solved

Hello, I installed Wintows Vista on my comp( ACER ), But when i try to play songs or videos i read error, I believe Drivers needs to be installed, ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
Robin

Formating hard from dos

Hello, Hi i would like to format my hard from dos. Can someone give me the right command to do that?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
jeruvy23
Results 24501 - 24550 out of a total of 24,656