The discussions

Unable to open e drive

Hello, suddenly system got shut down and unable to open e drive its showing this message " do u want to format now" how can retrieve data f...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
harika

Pendrive

Hello, i m chander my kingston pendrive is 4gb but now it show only 4mb. before some days it works properly, i formated many times but no result. p...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
chander

Function lock

Hello, I was wondering if someone could assist in this aggrevating issue. I have an issue with my laptop which required to switch out the motherbo...

mickeys101

Sending photos

Hello, hi i have a sonyericsson W595 and i need pictures of it to put on to my laptop how do i do this ?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Iqon notebook is,nt working fully

Hello, hi i have iqon laptop and none off my usb ports work and mydrive can only play cd and dvd but it will not let me install programmes to run web...

closeup22

Take a video from a sd card to a pc

Hello, I filmed a video on my camera storing on t my SD card, I know want to transfer this info onto my PC as a download so I can send in an emai...

closeup22

Microphone

Hello, i can hear people but they cnt hear me on skype. my microphs r new. the laptop presario c700( windows xp) speaker volume is proper then what...

closeup22

Please send free mobile office on my mobile no. 97

Hello, i m kuldeep please send free mobile office setting on 9755155586

closeup22

Help no contacts on my new msn

Hello, guys can some 1 please help me ! ive had to upgrade windows live messenger 1 but the latest version does not have any of my contacts any ideas...

closeup22

How to enable cmd

Hello, i just want to ask this question. "why does every time i open my cmd my computer shots down". how can i fix that problem? ...

closeup22

Change of operating system language

Hello, My operating system is customised to Italiano and I want to change it to English The operating system in vista home basic

closeup22

Stero doesn't work on computer...

Hello, Recently I got a virus on my computer and had to restore everything on my computer. Everything works great except my speakers and headphones ...

sharpman

Installation problem

Hello, I have foxconn mb/ when i was installed my windows sp xp-2 OS , boot CD read , then step2 : press F2 to recovery message on my blue screen. su...

closeup22

Windows installer problem on xp for iturne

Hello, I downloaded itunes 7 on my computer. When I did it would not recognize my ipod. It said I needed to reload itunes . So I called apple ...

closeup22

Dell led moniter say's in safe mode

Hello,

closeup22

Monitor will not read mouse or keyboard

Hello, I cleand my computer last night and when I was putting all my wire's back in place and turned the PC back on the Monitor comes on b/c the ligh...

closeup22

Cmd.exe.dll initialiation failed

Hello, Every time I turned on my computer I always received an error message" cmd."cmd.exe DLL initialization failed because station is shutting down...

closeup22

Can not reboot hp desktop with vista

hello, i have a hp desktop with windows vista on it. When i turn on the computer it goes to the configuring updates screen but it never finishes updat...

closeup22

I cannot install turkish language keyboard wi

Hello,i cannot install turkish language keyboard windows xp sp3

closeup22

Ares

Hello, i need help getting ares to connect there was someone b4 that had posted wat 2 do but i stil cant get it to connect. plz help me!!!!!! i need ...

closeup22

Configure client

Hello, i need help to configure tally 9 with server @ client

closeup22

I can't sign onto my windows live messenger 9

Hello, Dear friends plz help me out in m in hell problem wid this windows live messenger. i have been using dis version 9 for many months but its bee...

closeup22

Sam

Hello, i got the windows up graded a couple of weeks ago and when i went to sign into msn i was told i could not continue unless i downloaded the new...

closeup22

Desktop backround only shows-plz loook!!!

hi, when i start windows xp home edition, it works just fine....but... when i log on to any account it takes a long time and it just loads the desktop...

closeup22

Dual boot with xp and 7 w/o loosing any of xp

Hello, Current setup: Win XP Pro with all service packs installed. Boot drive setup as stripe RAID. 99.9GB Capacity; Used 41.1GB (winxp); 58....

PDX Man

External drivers doent open

Hello, i'm using a internal drive that i have connected to a USB bay and using it as an external hard drive and it was working so properly ans sudden...

dancedhall

Problem with router donlawnd

Hello, im having a router tats speed is super low haw to fixet

dancedhall

Dave a

Hello, I have a gateway 817M windows XP Media Center 2005 version the PC did not come with recover discs. I have the option to reinstall windows ...

dancedhall

No sou nd from my external speakers

Hello, My external speakers (Cambridge SoundWorks) isn't playing any sound if I plug it into my Laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro) There is nothing wrong...

dancedhall

Dual monitor problem

Hello, I have an old laptop where the monitor was messed up, so I hooked it up to my tv. All was well for a while, then it wouldn't connect to the...

jrjan1

Boot problems

Hello, i hve a problem with my acer laptop aspire 5920 boot windows vista a blue screen pop & tell me to restart & press f8 well i did that & it didn...

dancedhall

Web cam and dvd/cd drive won't work

Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 1440. I encountered a blue screen (fatal error) so I tried fixing it by reinstalling Windows Vista, it was successful. T...

dancedhall

Wont start right

Hello, my dell mini wont start up when i turn it on it wont even go to the dell logo any more once it loads up it go to something that says check cab...

iveal

Operating system

Hello, I'am trying to upgrade from windows XP home edition to windows XP service pack 2 but there is an error it keeps telling me that setup logs fil...

iveal

Logo testing

Hello, im trying to install usb web cam and its not installing due to logo testing ive got the cd rom with it and it was working before so why this n...

iveal

Spyware, no task manager

Hello, I got all the messages telling me I had a spyware problem, telling me I should download Antivirus Pro 2010, I knew this was a virus so didn't ...

iveal

Connecting to intenet by nokia-2760 & pc

Hello, I hav Nokia-2760, and instlla the PC suit on my PC, Bu nstill I cannt use my Phone as Modem, while I can tranfer the contacts, calander and o...

Ali

Restore to factory setting

Hello, I have a toshiba satekite L310 laptop with window xp install on it any time i boot it,it will boot to a black screen showing only the cusor ...

ferdy

Lost web cam cd

Hello, I was lost my web cam driver CD model no. IT-305WC so please send me at my e-mail ID Sandeep

iveal

Please i nee this urgently thanks

Hello, please i wont to coneet my nokia e71 to the gprs internet my phon number is +2347062415545 thanks

iveal

Problem in site opening

Hello, i am entering my id and password and then by clicking enter its doesn't open my site why it occurs plzzzzz somebody help me.........

iveal

Gpedit.msc

Hello, when i enter gpedit.msc it will says error message and in my system task manager disable how to enable

iveal

Prblem with audio driver hp pavilion dv4 1135

Hello, i do not know setup audio drive on my notebook hp pavilion dv4 1135ee with system windows xp sp3

iveal

The ic825c webcam

Hello, I have a new micro webcam model # IC825C This particular model requires windows 2000/XP. My new computer has windows Vista. I have tried to ...

iveal

About start

Hello, You said press start+r.But, What do you mean by start.It's not a button.so where i get start.

iveal

My p.c

Hello, i cant be in a position to access ma cd rom and files keep on replicating themselves on the desktop how can i solve this?

iveal

Driver cd

Hello, sir i have formatted my pc, unfortunatly i lost my mother board driver cd so i cont access my sound device pc -hcl mother board no...

sundar

Urgent situation

Hello, Can You give me windows pc defender activation key..Plese!!!

iveal

Language

Hello, I have a Compaq laptop with windows vista. I believe it was bought abroad because the language is dutch. Is there anyway to change the langu...

iveal

Registry error while installing office 2003

Hello, i get registry key msf error while installing office 2003

iveal
Results 18201 - 18250 out of a total of 24,655