The discussions

Unable to change network - menu gone

Hello, I have an HP laptop running Vista with SP1 (installed successfully after several hours with a Microsoft Technical support person). Recently I ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
j9

Windows update

Hello, is it recommended to do windows update with win xp?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak

Roll back

Hello, is it possible to roll back to windows xp ? ive recently installed windows vista on my pc and im not used to it at all...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
Kodekss

Cant access folders

hi ive just formatted my computer preinstalled windows vista ultimate, i had a second hard disk and now i have installed windows xp and it cant access...

X

Copy the files in the same format.

Hello, i can't download pictures in the same format from the internet. Ex: the system show the extension .bmp or jpg instead...

laptopman

Pc boots up to a black monitor?

Hello, My PC is usually hooked to an old 17" monitor with a max resolution of 1024x768. Over the weekend I took it to a friend how and used his 19" m...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
byrd910

Start menu

Hello,i need help i los my start menu tool bar and i can't get it back every single time i turn on my computer there is No Start tool bar and a pro...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
xino

Flashing a bios recommended ?

Hey guys can you tell me whether flashing a bios is recommended or not please? Also if the bios is not well flashed what is the negative effect? Will ...

pathanzwin

Help! computer down!

I recently downloaded something and apprently there was a virus. I have an HP Pavilion with Windows XP Media Center. After investigating the situation...

computer engineer

Sata hard disk xp software

sata hard disk xp software

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
Abo_Saif

Date/time issue

Hello, I have a problem with date and time on windows xp download it says that my date and time does not match even though their repairs did not help...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
sopje

Unable to login

Hello, Unable to login in my system.I am using windows Xp.After booting the operating system it is not showing the login window.And also i can't able...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2008 by
mikethedike

Reading cam tapes on pcs

Hello, is there any device whereby i can read tapes on pcs and from there put the movies on dvds instead of connecting my cam to my pc and doing th...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
undoproblems

Vb.net and visual basic

Hello, a friend told me that vb.net is better than visual basic 6.0 so anyone can tell me the difference between these two please? thanks

laptopman

Error 603

Hello, trying to set up an internet account but when it comes to the dial up connection it continously tells me error 603 windows cannot connect.. ...

laptopman07

Sp3 missing file and keyboard malfunction

Hello, I recently installed sp3 and it was running fine for about a day or two. However, recently I reset my computer and got the message: \wind...

gargca23

Usb pen drive will not be detected

Hello, i have been trying to connect my pen drive to my pc since this morning but windows will not detect it nor will try to search for its driver....

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
meli

Keyboard help

Hello, I'm having a problem with my keyboard. I have a Dell desktop. Using Windows XP. When I turn on my computer, after it boots up it comes to...

krillen

Sound driver??

Hello, Due to some Viruses problem I had formated my machine and re-installed windows XP, but it was found that there were no sound drivers in the CD...

krillen

Desktop

Hello,when the windows starts up the disk top is missing! i download the browseui.dll which is a system file then the error was gone but the desktop ...

krillen

Progams are always high lighted

Hello, Hi In my program list no. of new program still high lighted. I'm using them daily but they are still high lighted. whats solution plz any bod...

krillen

Pc freezing constaantly

Hello, ive just ran a scan of my computer yesterday and it found 23infections deleted them and asked me to restart that was what i did but this mor...

krillen

Remove program listing from right click menu.

Hello, I would like to remove an option from the list of programs that show up in the right click/open with/choose default programs/other programs....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
Lak

How to restore my visat to factory settings

Hello, I have some form of tracking spyware on my PC that i am unable to remove for love or money. I think it is called login tracker 101 .com or so...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Roll back windows xp

Hello, i wanted to know if its possible to roll back to windows xp? i just installed windows vista on my laptop and im not used to it at all.. t...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
tassemania

What is frr application???

Hello,

tassemania

Time to login onto windows

Hello, i was wondering if theres any software that could boost up windows because actually the windows on my pc takes up to 5minutes to go onto des...

pchorn32

Sound comes right back to headphones from mic

Hello, whenever i speak intro my microphone my voice comes right back into the headphones, i have flight simulator and it used to work for it but this...

crazydellzz

Computer starting to freeze after 5 days!!

Hello, I have had to re-install my system with my restore disk a lot of times... but not because of what is happening now... I have Windows Vista ...

rakeshr476

Dll file missing

hi everyone, this morning i encounted an unexpected problem with my laptop which was telling me at start up to press crtl+alt+del to restart. accor...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

Monitor problem

Hello, the tricky thing is that my monitor keeps on heating up and there is a strange burning smell,,,so i turned it off,,,,now the problem ha...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2008 by
ziggy7

Downgrading

Solved

Hello, How to downgrade vista to xp proffessional

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
vectron3443

9600gt help. is it broken???????

Hello, i have just bought an inno3d 9600gt i chill hurricane and i wanted to determine whether it was my graphics card or psu or motherboard which is ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
poopypunky

Nec versa m360

Hello, am looking for audio and Display drivers for NEC VERSA M360 please help just seem useless without sound

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
Khumb07

Need help with flashplayer dl

Hello, I am like many others that cannot get flashplayer to dl correctly. It always says that it did dl but is never actually dl. I have windows vi...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
Compy Tech

Help needed please

Hello, i hope u can help me i been having couple of problems with my pc it keeps turning it self off then on, some times it loads up fine and works fo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
SREEDHARRAM

Abt virus scanning

Hello, i have downloaded avg anti virus protection.i want to know after finishing download whether virus scanning worked or not.

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
dusty

Log on screen screen

Hello, i have a unique problem with this dell machine. i reinstall winXP. After doing the updates from dell and Microsoft i notice the windows login s...

dusty

How do you create a winxp setup cd-rom sp2

Hello, I Have a Compaq Presario V6000. Was on my laptop one night fell asleep woke up tried to turn it on when i got the message "Windows could...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
Stressed Out

Windows player dont play divx ?

hello i would like to know if windows media player play divx format ?? But last time i tried a dvd it was playing and now it doesn't..would you help m...

jovax

Unknown device on acer 2920 6a4, please help

Hello, I installed vista 64 bits on my Acer Aspire 2920 6A4, using the drivers from the Acer site Everything went well, except one thing. I c...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
DigiTuur

Xp password

Hello, anyone knows how to crack the password on windows xp please ? my brother put a password and i dont know what he put exactly thank you

ziggy7

Office 2007 without full options

Hi i've installed office 2007 on my system lately, the 1 st day of installation it was ok but the other day it asks me for the product key.ive put it ...

blinki2000

Warning message before starting pc

hello i just start my pc and it gives me a message saying that i have to do a back up on my data and replace my hard disk drive.a failure may be immin...

sreddy_6

Control panel is missing

hi, I cannot get the control panel on my computer, can you help?

sreddy_6

How to get files back ??

I wanted to know if there is any solution to crashed hard disk ? is there a solution in getting back the files on it ?

honeyho3

Windows not legimate

recently I just made a full scan of my computer it detected a virus and removed it but when it restarts now it tells me that the copy of windows I hav...

hard678

Usb ports unrecognizing everything

I just reformatted my pc and installed win xp sp 2 and now I have some problems with my usb ports The only thing it recognizes is my printer any ide...

winguy123

Message showing low memory

my pc is constantly telling me that Im low in memory although I have 2giga ram installed on it. Any solution of what should I do ?

spanishjon

All drivers now download in windows xp

Hello, i have hp compaq v6000 notebook now i have problem with audio driver mostly all drivers not installed in windows xp. because now i am ins...

aquarelle
Results 24401 - 24450 out of a total of 24,655