The discussions

Software

Hi, how to add asong in otsAVDJ trial setup ? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Svchost.exe-no disk.problem

Hello, sir.my laptop showing svchost.exe No Disk .there is no disk into drive\device\Harddisk1\DR1.how to remove this problem.plz help me sir and t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Not showind d drive

Solved

Hi, I go to start menu and right click, go to the disk management.then right click in the D drive and click in the change drive letter and paths. a...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
VeasnaYim

How to recover my photos

i have stored all my photos in one folder.i made access deny to that folder by using properties.after some time i tried to open that folder.folder has...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2013 by
Antone Davis

Acer aspire one netbook/ black screen of death?????

it will boot to a gray screen and just my mouse pointer i have tryed alot and when i do the f8 it comes up with and error ugh it s irritating me have ...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Keyboard not working

wind7 help when i press "e" it becomes a "ed" PLEASE HELP and when i press "s" it becomes a "ws"

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2013 by
Garfter

Monitor gets no signal

I just played GTA:san andreas and my computer freezed, then i restarted it and the computer started, but monitor was blank. Computer was running fine-...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to install windows xp in windows 7 pc

how to install windows xp in windows 7 pc

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Files invisible

hello , i'm using laptop with an xp window on it , and had a kaspersy anti virus on it , after i scan my external hard drive , the intire audio and ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Not chargeing the battery

I HAVE A DELL 1525 THAT WILL CHARGE THE BATTERY NOW. MY DAUGHTER AS ME TO LOOK AT HER DELL 1525. SHE SAID IT WOULD NOT TURN OR CHARGE THE BATTERY. I C...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Toshiba laptop

good evening, My son has a Toshiba laptop and i can not get it to boot up, and holding the zero key does not work. His computer info is part no#psmp...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Interesting features of windows 7

detail about the interesting features of windows 7? please reply

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop stops charging after a while

i have a gateway nv51. The laptop charges for about 20 seconds and after the charger light starts blinking orange and it stops charging. i just got a ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
sebster100

Internal error

I am getting an message like internal error when i recovery the system from the CD.solution please...,

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Windows explorer stopped working

Hello, in w7, if click system restore or control panel it shows windows explorer has stopped working.. how to restart it..? please help me friends.....

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
danielcliff

How to download itunes on windows7 os 64bit.

Solved

Hello, Downloaded iTunes Apps is not installing on my windows 7 OS 64Bits and instead I am getting this following notification " This iTunes instal...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
Geleck

Install win7 when win xp is installed

sir whenever i try to install win7 when win xp is installed in my pc then it shows that u cannot install win7 from win xp please install it's previous...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

How do i free up space?

Hello, I Orginally have a windows XP But i upgraded it to windows 7, and my hard drive has 74.4gb now it got lowered down to 1.79gb i want to free ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2013 by
sanjayhk7

Black screen with movable cursor after the windows logo.

I left my computer off for a few days. When I came back, I turned it on and I got this problem. I tried already to get in safe mode, low resolution, r...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Dark screen

Hi, I have a problem of dark screed after booting normally. It works for me safe mode. What I did logging on by safe mode- -> Run last go...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Anu script manager 7 software for windows 7

Solved

Hello, Plz let me know how to get and install Anu Script Manager 7 software for Windows 7 O.S. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 28.0.1500.71

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

No sound on lcd tv with hdmi cable..windows 7 - my soloution

I just joined to answer the above question, as I saw that people were still struggling with this problem. It was while reading something in the origi...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help my function key not working after formatting

Hello, I formatted my Samsung laptop NP300e4a. After formatting its fn key not working. Please help me regards

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help !! black background with cursor

Hello, I have a problem with my TOSHIBA Satelite L645 When i turn ON my laptop it felt really strange My Laptop turn black and theres only curso...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Wifi connection problems

Solved

Hello! First time posting on the Kioskea forums. Anyways, I have had a wireless connection issue that says that my wireless connection is an "Unidenti...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows7 key

Solved

i lost my windows 7 key,where can i find out it ? Thank's for answering !/have not CD/

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
eya103

Windows 7 install - cannot find dvd driver

Solved/Closed

Hello, Started a Windows 7 - fresh install - on a Gateway Quad Core Intel Computer - Presently Running Vista 32. All goes well - but then message ...

47 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
b3wii

Unable to create folders

Solved

Hello, I'm sorry if I offended anyone while asking my 1st question that was definitely unintentional. This is the 1st time i've used a "q&a" site ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2013 by
neztea

Toshiba laptop not working

due to heavy downloading videos by idm my toshiba laptop is not working what is the reason for my problem and please say the solution

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

How i can get images and videos from folder encryption4.6 ver.

Closed

hi, I used folder encryption4.6 version for folder lock and i forget the password. how i can get data like images, videos from that folder . Pls h...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Black screen appears

I have this gateway that starts but it wont sign in as the administrator like if u click it, it would turn all black for hours i think my computer has...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Copy of windows is not genuine appears

Solved/Closed

how can i remove my black screen from ultimate 7 in windows 7 ultimate there is message "windows 7 built 7600 this copy of windows is not genuine" pl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows not booting from hard disk

from the factory the default OS was UBUNTU, one of my friend installed 32 bit windows 7 ultimate instead of installing 64 bit windows 7 utlimate editi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

What to do when internet is not working??

I am connected and it says that I am but every time I click to go on to the Internet it says "The ordinal 701 could not be located in the dynamic liba...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Inspiron n5110 - restore to factory defaults ~ not working!!!

Hello, I was having problems hooking up to the internet. After trying to troubleshoot the problem my computer restarted in safe mode. I exhausted...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron 1535 factory restore issues help needed

Hi can anyone please help my son forgot his pasword an has instaled new windows 7 now he has 2 on start menue keep getting message not enough disc spa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

My win 7 is restarting everytime it s shutted down

Hi, I tried out the BIOS settings one as well as the MY COMPUTER NETWORK settings one but still my computer (WIN 7) is restarting every time I make...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

I got a virus in my computer and it made my folders be shortcut

A virus made my folders be short cuts in widows 7 ultimate 32 and gives a messages says G/Trashes/b3fdadef.com, I tried what you gave for windows XP b...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Regarding laptop

My laptop power button on but screen stay blank. I m using trik which already given by you. It's work but again its happen the same issues. Could it p...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Error message: this file does n ot have a program associated wit

Hi, I was recently tinkering with my computer trying to clean up space on it an dI think I may have deleted something important :/ every time I try to...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

I am not able to install window xp drivers on windows seven lapt

Hello, I Have PreInstalled Windows 7 Laptop And I Wanted to install Windows Xp ..After JOHN JEASter Guideline I Installed Xp But Now I am Havi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Missing entry: rundll

Solved

hello, I can not open my flash.when I click on the flash drive,I just see a shortcut of it and then when I want to open it, I face with this error: ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2013 by
eng1337

Boot screen black after been beaten by rain

Hello, I have toshiba tecra A11-s3522 and I hibanated it and was in my bag. I was beaten heavily by rain and I believe the rain entered the machine. W...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Pc turns on but then restarts

My Windows 7 PC will let me log on and the desktop comes up but the computer restarts before it finishes loading. This started suddenly and I hadn't ...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Login problem in windows account

When i trying to get login into my windows account then it showing the message 'your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.'...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Restore computer to factory settings

I have a Gateway fx6860 computer no recovery disks were made. I need to recover it to factory setting it got a virus and won't go to windows. How do...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
TechMate

Folder

hi !! please help me out for the present two days in windows 7 when i double click on the folder icon its not getting opened instead cmd option is...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Full administrator access

Hi i can not switch my account from standart user to administrator no matter what tried , it just does not give the option on the screen, i can se...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
xpcman

Shortcut for entering e-mail address

Hello; could somebody out there show me how to program my laptop so that when I am asked to provide my e-mail address, I can just point at th...

5 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Computer screen goes to black after welcome logged on

Hi guys, my Acer Aspir 5530 laptop computer screen goes to black after welcome logged on but the cursor is moving may be because of unproper shut down...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall
Results 1651 - 1700 out of a total of 2,345