I'm unable to run Delphi 7 on Windows 7. The following error is displayed:
Fatal Error: Could not create output file 'C:\Program Files\Borland\Delphi7\Projects\Project1.exe'
The easiest solution is to avoid installing Delphi in C:\Program Files.
- Alternatively go to Delphi installation directory :
- C:\Program File\Borland\Delphi folder
- Look for the Bin directory
- Right Click > Properties > Security Tab
- Select your user and "Allow Full Control to Permissions"
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 13, 2012 at 06:04 AM by jak58.