Adobe Reader - How to take snapshots?
To take a snapshot of a PDF file opened with Adobe Reader, follow the below procedure:
- Open your PDF file.
- Click on Edit > Take a Snapshot.
- You cursor will take the form of a small cross-hair.
- Select the area you want to copy (hold the right mouse button down and drag).
- Upon releasing the right mouse button, you shall get the following message:
- Paste the copied graphics in the Paint or any other image editor and save your file.
- Note that: To undo a selection, simply press CRTL + SHIFT + A