Can you please open my facebook account

Nichole Giammatteo - Oct 7, 2017 at 03:38 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen
- Oct 19, 2017 at 04:10 AM
Hello,
Hello this is Nichole Giammatteo, my Facebook account has bee disabled by mistake. Please I need it open again please help!!!

See more 

11 replies

Reply to this topic
Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen - Oct 7, 2017 at 05:49 AM
Helpful
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.

See the links below and they will guide you into getting your account back:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

Good luck
Nick Giammatteo - Oct 7, 2017 at 06:42 AM
thanks for the reply.
i have filled out all these forms. the appeal one over 50 times. plus even more forms you are sending. no a sound back from FB. my next move? i am totally bewildered.
Respond to Ambucias
Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen - Oct 7, 2017 at 04:25 PM
Helpful
Over 50 times! No wonder you have not heard from Facebook, not only are you bugging the system but no doubt that Facebook believes you are harassing them.

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards
• Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed.

You should cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.

There is nothing else you can do.
Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen > Nick Giammatteo - Oct 7, 2017 at 06:00 PM
As I said, you must contact Facebook business and I don't know how other than the link I gave you.

Good luck
Nick Giammatteo - Oct 7, 2017 at 06:16 PM
thanks bro, i just left a message/question there as well. thank you so much for taking your time to help me! your a good person! thanks again!
Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen > Nick Giammatteo - Oct 8, 2017 at 04:35 AM
You are most welcome
hello again!
it is going on over a month now! not a word from ANYONE at facebook. WHY? years ago, a rep from FB called and convinced me to do advertising here. i was not sure, but they convinced me to try. it worked for a while, NOW they are bankrupting my biz. they closed my account, and my biz page i can no longer get into. i have lost $1000,s of $$ over the past month! why are they doing this to me? I DID NOTHING WRONG! my wife is due to have baby any day, and i have no money thanks to fb! WHY WILL THEY NOT HELP ME?
Ambucias 47693 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus December 11, 2017 Last seen > NICK - Oct 19, 2017 at 04:10 AM
You were had because Facebook does not have any representatives and never calls anyone, they don't need to. You are the victim of a scam. No wonder Facebook does not reply.

You probably tried to do business with a personal account and Facebook does not tolerate such behaviour.

Sorry
Respond to Ambucias