Ask a question Report

Someone is using my facebook account [Solved/Closed]

devil_skater 14Posts Wednesday February 20, 2008Registration date November 3, 2008 Last seen - Latest answer on May 3, 2011 07:29AM
Hello,
the trick is that someone else is using my account on facebook and i cannot do anything pleaaaaaassseeee help me out of this please
Read more 
Answer
+51
moins plus
someone has changed my password now i cannot open my account. please help me quick

Answer
+14
moins plus
Hello all of you face book users.

If you believe that your Facebook account has been hacked, Facebook recommends the following:

My account has been hacked.
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access y...
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access your login email address, you can secure your own account by resetting the password from this page : http://www.facebook.com/reset.php, or by selecting the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the on the login page. An email will be sent to you with steps for completing the process.

If your account has been hacked and the login email on your account has also been compromised or has been changed by the hacker, please send us information about the account so we can look into it further and hopefully restore access. Please click here to submit your report.
http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=15838

The link to all the help you need for security purposes is located here:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1011&hloc=en_US

Best regards

Ambucias

Tajna- Apr 29, 2011 09:57AM
i did report to everywhere they still use my FB and also my picture,, i have 200 friends ..so please if u can help me someone let me know where to report??? i can a prouve that it is me i have other FB but he still use my FB ???
kasun- Apr 29, 2011 08:48PM
hi tajna provide us to ur facebook link, then we can report your profile, if you possible fine how to report your fake account, simplify go to your profile then under the friends list you you will be able to see REPORT option ..
worried user- May 3, 2011 07:29AM
"Hello, X X,

It looks like someone used your Facebook account to log into 'Facebook Platform Opt In' (Wednesday, 27 April 2011 at 01:16).

Was this you? If so, you can disregard the rest of this email.

If this wasn't you, please follow the link below to protect your Facebook account information:
http://www.facebook.com/roadblock/roadblock_me.php?u=651179735&n=yeqV6U1k

To learn how login notifications like this one can help you to protect your account information, visit the Help Centre: http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=loginnotifications.
Please note: Facebook will never request your login information through email.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team"

The link is not working and not recorded on my login notifications. I dont find any way to contact Facebook to inform about this. I changed my password. I don't know what to do. If I checked in that day in that hour, it was from my android and it doesn't give such notifications since I was using it all day long that day.
Answer
+10
moins plus
some using my facebook account please help back it now..
my name in their facebook account is clea arevalo the picture profile is strawberry
she also change my user name in facebook and password now i cannot open it please hel me it now

Answer
+8
moins plus
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access y...
If you believe your account has been hacked and you can still access your login email address, you can secure your own account by resetting the password from this page : http://www.facebook.com/reset.php, or by selecting the "Forgot your password?" link that appears above the on the login page. An email will be sent to you with steps for completing the process.

If your account has been hacked and the login email on your account has also been compromised or has been changed by the hacker, please send us information about the account so we can look into it further and hopefully restore access. Please click here to submit your report.
http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=15838

The link to all the help you need for security purposes is located here:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=1011&hloc=en_US

Answer
+5
moins plus
another people using my account and all scandal video put in my account plz. try to delete now my account

Answer
+2
moins plus
this exact same thing happened to me. luckily i set up a fake e-mail account in order to have all the FB junk notifications sent there. the hacker was not smart enough to disable that one, so i can still use it to reset the password. somehow he did it again... its getting old

Roya wafa- Jun 24, 2009 05:46PM
hi my facebook has been hacked by a hacker i dont now how to get back my facebook im so sad:'(
shoot- Feb 22, 2010 07:38PM
someone mt friend tried hacking into my page but i set up the questions she got 1 but the 2nd one was hard.
Answer
+2
moins plus
Everyone , this is called the "Koobface" Worm its a virus that hacked into passwords in various websites and it will destroy you files We are currently helping our users with the recently discovered "koobface" worm and phishing sites. If your account has recently sent spam (e.g., "check this out!" messages you don't remember sending), please visit the Facebook Security Page, for information about resetting your password, downloading free antivirus scanners, and other helpful tips. DOWNLOADING NORTON OR PANDA VIRUS PROTECTION IS REALLY IMPORTANT EVRYONE AND ALSO SCAN YOU COMPUTER ONCE A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

stenci- Jan 18, 2010 08:54AM
Someone has changed the email address on my facebook account.
A friend tried to send me a private message, and the address she saw wasn't mine (it looks similar, but it is not mine.)
She reported my problem to facebook from the form that says a friend has been hacked, but after more than 2 weeks she didn't get any answer.
I reported my problem from a similar form (of course I can't sign in,) but after more than 2 weeks, still no answer.
Any idea about how to reactivate the account?

Thank,
Stefano
Kayla- Mar 7, 2010 05:16PM
Stenci,
I am in the same boat as you. The email has been changed but it is similar to one of my emails... Facebook is no help. I have contacted them many many times over and only sometimes they reply with one pointless e-mail then I never hear from them again.

It happened about a month ago, and now the person has updated my status to "wonders who stole her facebook?", which tells me that this person is someone who knows me.

I wish I could talk to the Facebook representatives on the phone because the e-mailing is getting no where and I really need my account back. I just need SOMEONE to pay attention to my issue. I find it very hard to believe that the Facebook Secruity policies do not consider the fact that the login e-mail and security questions can be changed. I am willing to do anything to prove my identity to this account, but no one will listen. Facebook is letting all these hackers run others' accounts because they are too afraid of giving someone their account back and it not being them, making it "their mistake" or something. What ever happened to the idea of justice?

If anyone can give me some sort of advice, it would be much appreciated.

Kayla.
stenci- Mar 7, 2010 05:21PM
They replied after 2 months from my first message.
I sent them a message about every week, one from a firend's account reporting a problem with a friend account, and one saying that my account was hacked.
After 15-20 messages and 2 months, they did reset the email address to my original email address and sent me an email allowing me to login and set a new password.
Try again and again, and the pathetic support will work.
fed up- Mar 8, 2010 07:48PM
Hello facebook.

Many of us are experiencing hacked profiles and not necessarily related to the virus you mention. As you have seen, and as it happened to me personally, the hackers were able to hack our email addresses, from there change our passwords, access our facebook accounts and change the email relating to the account. This makes it impossible for us to regain access to our accounts even if we did everything possible. without the email associated to the facebook account, we are powerless. Facebook, please provide your users something more helpful then this. I have sent numerous requests reporting my hacked profile and have not gotten one - not ONE - response from facebook with any updates nor solutions. Itís pretty disappointing that such a popular site like facebook is not even able to protect its users or find solutions to hacked profiles.
hacked...?- Mar 24, 2010 03:34PM
ok everyone knows th app lover of the day right? well everynight some1 goes into my profile and post a male lover of the day every night at 10:50 pm im sleeping by then because of school.. help..!! p.s. everytime i change my password they can get right back into it
Answer
+2
moins plus
a person has hacked into my daughter's facebook and msn account which both have the same password, changed the password so my daughter cannot get into the accounts, and the person is now sending rude messages to people pretending to be my daughter. How can she get the password reset so she can closedown the account?

Answer
+1
moins plus
hi devil_skater,
unfortunately u cant do anything im really fed of these hackers

!!- Feb 18, 2010 02:45PM
can you help mee ?
INAS- Mar 16, 2010 11:41PM
Please i need my password back coz my email and my facebook has same password but all of it someone else took so plz and plz coud u mind if u give me more details for that
Answer
+1
moins plus
change password if that halps

Answer
+1
moins plus
my id has hacked plz help me by finding the person who has hacked my id plz plz plz

Answer
+1
moins plus
some using my facebook account please help back it now..
my name in their facebook account is clea arevalo the picture profile is strawberry
she also change my user name in facebook and password now i cannot open it please hel me it now please hack it now!

Ambucias 22069Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 3, 2015 Last seen - Mar 25, 2010 05:49AM
Hello Jess,

Please read my answer of March 24th.

Thank you
Answer
+0
moins plus
give me your password

Qvorum- Dec 6, 2008 08:30AM
and me too!!! give us your password and we will use your account with care :)))
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi my facebook accout has been hacked into and i know who it was and i want you to band them off facebook his name is on facebook poker under his post it has a link and in that link makes you log into facebook and it give s that person ur address and ur password his name is danueil and i cout him on a fake accout of mine tha i used to catch him out if u dont do sumthing i will go to other sites and hack other people im not happy im very pissed off so get onto it now!

Answer
+0
moins plus
hack into theres

Answer
+0
moins plus
you can just change ur password

Answer
+0
moins plus
another people change my password in facebook account please
try to delete my account before all of my friends tricking them and
my username and password is changing already..

Answer
+0
moins plus
some one using my facebook account please help me try to delete my acount
before all of my freinds tricking them please help me delete my account please

Answer
+0
moins plus
my boys classmate upload a scandal video in my facebook and icannot open it becaused he hack it please try to delete my facebook

Ambucias 22069Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 3, 2015 Last seen - Mar 26, 2010 05:35AM
Hello,

Please see my message.

Regards
Answer
moins plus
Hi my name is ajaz well you can try and get hes/she email address somehow and hack into his acount bye

1 2 Next
This document entitled « someone is using my facebook account » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.