Stuck on Facebook login for 5 days and no real support from FB T [Solved]

Ask a question Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 1, 2016 10:01PM
Hello, When I log into facebook I see a message saying '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity'' so when I click Continue it gets me to a page saying "Something went wrong" ..I try to ''SECURE MY ACCOUNT'' and I fill all the steps (changed my password like 12816 times) ,then I delete the recent Activity log and it says ITS DONE and I click on News Feed which returns me back to '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity' and that my account is compromised and I loop that already 5 DAYS !!
The first day there was another problem so I submitted my gvt ID and passed successfully the Tag Photos verification of my friends ..FB team replied me I can acces my profile now.. BUT NO ! Now I have the '''We’ve Detected Suspicious Account Activity'' issue !!
I tried everything: deleting add-ons,caches,cookies, i used other browsers such as Safari,IE,Chrome,Mozilla...It's same when I try to log in from mobile device or another PC..Also I ran CCleaner, Kaspersky, SpyHunter scans..NOTHING HELPS..HEEEELP !!!!

P.S I dont even know if my account was temporarily locked bcuz I keep receiving facebook notifications on my mail, also the Profile can be found on Search...
ANY SOLUTION??
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
Hi

I believe that your computer is infected. You need to disinfect your computer and after the virus is removed try to recover your account again.

Let me know if you need help in finding and removing the virus or viruses.
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jun 27, 2016 06:55AM
Thought same but I cant log in from another mobile devices or PCs as well..
Yes please, can you help me to remove the virus..I would appreciate it to the moon and back
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
http://www.nicolascoolman.fr/download/zhpdiag/
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

http://www.speedyshare.com/

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jun 27, 2016 07:01PM
Thank you.. I hope so much it will help..Im not home but Ill try it out as quick as I get home on Thursday and Ill keep you informed
Ambucias 35133Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 6, 2016 Last seen - Jun 28, 2016 05:11AM
I suggest you first try to connect to your account from your home and let me know.
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jun 30, 2016 01:46PM
http://speedy.sh/eCSMY/ZHPDiag.txt
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
http://speedy.sh/eCSMY/ZHPDiag.txt So what now?
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello Bernie

I am not allowed to help you because you are using a hacking tool which could also be the source of your problem.

If you wish for me to resume helping you must completely remove the hacking tool and validate your operating system.

Regards
Ambucias 35133Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 6, 2016 Last seen - Jun 30, 2016 05:51PM
When you ran the tool, after the scan, you did not use the clean button. You should do so.
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jun 30, 2016 06:27PM
Now I repaired and validated - http://speedy.sh/7NN7k/ZHPCleaner.txt
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 03:16AM
What to do now
Ambucias 35133Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 6, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 05:01AM
Okay, now...
If you are unable to log in to your account and are receiving a warning that your account appears to be compromised, Facebook has detected suspicious activity on your account and has temporarily suspended it as a security precaution. It is possible that your password was "phished," or stolen by a website designed to look like Facebook. You will be able to regain access to your account once you complete the automated security verification process.

visit this page: http://www.facebook.com/hacked
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 09:00AM
A week ago I completed the automated security verification process..since then the compromised warning started to appear...now when i secure it i click on Go to News Feed and it gets me to the Sorry something went wrong page
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I am also stucked due to same reason .
Is there any real solution to this.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You must be patient with facebook. You may have violated the terms of service?
Brenie_ 12Posts Monday June 27, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 12:50PM
so how many days is TEMPORARILY ?
ac3mark 6201Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus December 5, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 03:50PM
Let us look at it this way:

If 1% of the service uusers were to have this same problem and it took 20 Minutes for each problem to be addressed by a human.

"As of the first quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.65 billion monthly active users."

Do the math!
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I logged in sucessfully from Safari browser.. Days ago I tried it but I couldnt.. Thanks for the given time Ambucias
Ayushgupta 5Posts Friday July 1, 2016Registration date July 1, 2016 Last seen - Jul 1, 2016 10:01PM
Logging in from safari seems the only solution.
Worked for mee too
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?