You won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing

Ask a question jesuit - Last answered on Oct 16, 2016 04:21PM
Hello,

when i log in my fb it says "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
it has been coming for the past 5 days
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You must submit the documents that Facebook is asking for.

Good luck
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
first of all let me thank you for the reply..

since this id is created for an organisation i am not able to get the exact document sir...

please help me to activate my account.. really I am disturbed a bit bedcause of this issue..

understand me sir...

I dont want the name to be changed in fb

sorry for the inconvienience
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
You must appeal Facebook's decision

See this link:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
when i log in my fb it says "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Sir, I don't have any document to submit sir. Please help me sir. . my fb account is very important... Please help me to access my account...
Ambucias 35018Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 3, 2016 Last seen - Oct 16, 2016 04:21PM
If you don't have any documents to submit or if you do not submit the required documents your account will never be enabled, and you will never access your account again.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?