Can't access my yahoo id and changed my mobile number [Closed]

Ask a question hayo - Last answered on Sep 2, 2017 at 05:26 PM by Ambucias
Hello,
i have my yahoo ID and password but when i want to login its asking for my my old mobile number... even i tried forget password option still asking for my mobile number so they can send text... but i don't own the number now... can some one help me?
(PS i know my security question also but there is no place to enter security question answer and receive the password

Helpful
plus moins
Hi

To gain access to your security question recovery option read this CCM faq:

http://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account#forgot-yahoo-password-use-your-secret-questions
Damn my Name..fix the damn issue. Jiwaskow - Jun 7, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Like you I believe our only hope will be to wait until someone in America gets a cell phone turned on in our old cell number then call them and ask them what was the key yahoo just text them. Go through Yahoo ridiculous prompts (Ridiculous because we cant use our recovery email as an access to receive the account key anymore, its all on phone numbers we may not even own anymore, which is why our recovery email was so important..smh) and enter the key given to us by a stranger who has our old number as their new number. I think this is our only hope. It's weird...why even ask us to have a recovery email if you were going to remove that option. Intelligent people would've removed the damn (Fleeting) phone number, not the rock solid recovery email as an option.
aNxIoUs- Mar 3, 2017 at 05:01 AM
I have the same problem in that I changed my phone number but forgot to change it on yahoo so now I can't access the verification text thus enabling access to my mail. I am going round in circles here.
I do know yahoo do not use phone numbers and anyone offering a helpline number is a SCAMMER
Ambucias 47034Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 23, 2017 Last seen - Mar 3, 2017 at 05:27 AM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry
Carol aNxIoUs - Sep 2, 2017 at 10:27 AM
I am also having a great time trying to change my phone number!! Can you help here please??!! Yesterday still was able to log in.....

Thanks
Ambucias 47034Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus November 23, 2017 Last seen - Sep 2, 2017 at 05:26 PM
Go to your account's settings and change it.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?