Account has been disabled for pretending to be someone else

Ask a question swethet 3Posts Tuesday January 3, 2017Registration date January 4, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 17, 2017 at 07:22 AM by waqas170
My account has been disabled for pretending to be someone else that someone Reported. But I used my account real Profile and Real Photo. Facebook made me wrong disabled.
If you think i made a mistake, please let us know. I used my account over 6 years. My account name is not same with my ID name . Because I worked as a journalist one year ago. So i used my author name at facebook account. My account have many journalist in myanmar. My last Profile photo is a cat. I set my profile photo cat because i really love cat. I am using my facebook log in gmail is ******.
I report my issues to facebook team over 30 times. But they reply me like that, Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. It looks like the report you submitted belongs in a different channel. Please log into your Facebook account and follow the on-screen instructions to report this issue.

View updates from your Support Inbox: https://fb.me/217uxhA9pKsLY0z

Thanks,

Jenny
Community Operations
Facebook

Did you receive this email in error? Please let us know: https://fb.me/1NFArQg6BVCRxyI

-----Original Message----
To:
Subject: Confirm Your Identity With Facebook

Login email address or mobile phone number: **********@gmail.com

-----End Original Message-----
Now how can i do to get my account.
See more 
Helpful
plus moins
Hello

Facebook wants to verify your identity. The cat picture is not important but Facebook requires that you used your real name if not your account will not be enabled.

Sorry
swethet 3Posts Tuesday January 3, 2017Registration date January 4, 2017 Last seen - Jan 3, 2017 at 10:26 PM
I explain why i did not used my real name. I worked as a journalist. I used my account my author name. I also registered my account with my phone. I can report many documents to prove my account. And then my account date of birth and my ID date of birth is same. If i need to change my account name , i will be change. But my account was disabled. How can i change. Please teach me.How to get my account to get back.
Leave a comment
Helpful
plus moins
Sorry but as soon as you try to change your name the account is disabled. If you have not used your real name, Facebook will disable your account. In the Western world, honest journalists use their real name, they don't need to hide their identity and Facebook will not believe you.

I suggest that you forget about recovering your account and go on with your life.

Best regards
swethet 3Posts Tuesday January 3, 2017Registration date January 4, 2017 Last seen - Jan 4, 2017 at 11:34 AM
There is many disabled account was reactive that not same account names and ID names. Two month ago, my friends account was disabled.His account is not same facebook name and ID name. Why he got reactive link from facebook team. I think, the most important of disabled accounts is need to same birth day account and ID. You should learn more to make best suggestion. You said In the Western world, honest journalists use their real name, they don't need to hide their identity . You really don't know about asian journalists and writers. some of journalists and writer use author names literary names. They don't used their names. It is not to hide our indentity. It is not to do insincerity. It is asian culture. You should not blame other society . I think, you should learn more , to make good suggestion .

Regards
waqas170- Jul 17, 2017 at 07:22 AM
my name my date of birth and my all pic are orignal and same like my id but facebook did not. reply my report and no reactivate my account why ???
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?