My Facebook account was blocked

Ask a question boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 17, 2017 at 05:51 PM by Ambucias
hi, my Facebook account was locked a couple of hours ago, and don't know what to do. please help me out cos I really need this account.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
What is the reason that Facebook gave you for blocking your account?

What does it say when you try to login?
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 04:58 PM
it says I should confirm my identity with a picture and did so, but no response that since then
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
A picture or a picture id, just a picture is not sufficient. They meant a picture id any official document with your picture and your full name.

Is the name on your Facebook account the very same as your documents or is it different?
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 05:23 PM
A picture id rather
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 05:24 PM
the names are the same
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Since you have sent the requested document to Facebook, the only thing left to do is to wait for Facebook's reply, nothing else can be done.
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 05:38 PM
please kindly help me
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 05:39 PM
no respond from Facebook yet
boldness 7Posts Saturday June 17, 2017Registration date June 17, 2017 Last seen - Jun 17, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Facebook wrote me this when I later try to log in.... Thank you for sending your photo, we'll get in touch with as soon as we reviewed it
Right now, your acount has been disabled as a security precaution
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Sorry I can't help you, we have no business with Facebook, Facebook is an independent company, we have no power over them.

You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks. I hope you get a quick reply but it's unlikely.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?