Identity not confirmed

Ask a question ziri - Last answered on Aug 6, 2017 at 05:36 AM by ziri
Hello,

Please help me get back to my account.

It always saying Identity not confirmed, please try again later.

I have emailed them about it yet no reply at all.

I appreciate any help..

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hi

Did you submit to Facebook the identification document that Facebook requested from you?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Facebook didn't ask any document, just asked me to "confirm my identity"..I clicked "continue" and this would pop up "Identity not confirmed. Please try again later".
Ambucias 43550Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 23, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Did you receive an email or sms from Facebook about this situation?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I have emailed facebook regarding this but no reply.
Ambucias 43550Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 23, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:09 AM
Facebook does not have an email address, you probably wrote to an imposter.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
I mean, I replied to their email..
Ambucias 43550Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 23, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:15 AM
Now you tell me!

What did Facebook's email say and what did you reply.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Okay, let's make this clear.

First, its says someone has logged into my account so I have to secure my account. I clicked the "secure my account" button. At first, it asked me to change my password, so I did..

After changing my password, fn has logged me out. Trying to lig in, it already keeps on saying "identity not confirmed, try again later".

I tried everything it's asking me to do but always ends up with "identity not confirmed".

What I did was to "email FB" by replying to their first email regarding "securing my account".

I've tried a hundred times already, it's been 3 days now, but can't log in.

Thank you for helping me with this.
Ambucias 43550Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus August 23, 2017 Last seen - Aug 6, 2017 at 05:35 AM
I suggest you stop trying otherwise you will bug the system and delay your account recovery.

After a "identity not confirmed" message and after you have changed your password, there is a 96 hour waiting period. You must be patient and wait.
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Okay, thanks for the info. Didn't know that.
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?