How to turn off WhatsApp Web notifications
WhatsApp Web allows you to continue your conversations between any connected device without interruption. By default, the web-based platform will notify you any time a new message is received with a small ping. If you find these notifications to be irritating, the software offers an easy way to mute your desktop notifications.
How to mute notifications on WhatsApp Web?
- Connect to WhatsApp Web, and click the Menu button (3 vertical dots) followed by Settings > Notifications:
- Uncheck the Desktop Alerts checkbox:
- If you'd like to specify how long to mute your notifications, you can click Turn off all desktop notifications to select between 8 hours, 1 week, or always.
How to mute notifications for a specific user on Whatsapp Web?
- Open the chat you’d like to mute, click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner, and select Mute Notifications.
- Finally, choose for how long you’d like the chat to be muted: 8 hours, 1 week or always.
Need more help with WhatsApp? Look at our forum!
Around the same subject
- Web whatsapp
- How to turn off whatsapp notifications on laptop
- How to mute whatsapp web
- How to appear offline on whatsapp > Guide
- Types of whatsapp > Guide
- Whatsapp download > Download - Instant messaging
- Whatsapp verification code online > Guide
- Whatsapp web "chat to myself" not working [solved] > WhatsApp Forum