Create stickers for WhatsApp: online, from photos, videos
Stickers have developed into a fun and creative way to make conversations on WhatsApp more interesting. Users can download pre-existing sticker packs, but it is also possible to create your stickers, even using your face! In this article, we will show you how to create WhatsApp stickers.
How to create personalized WhatsApp stickers?
In order to create your own WhatsApp stickers, download a sticker-making app, such as Sticker Maker or Sticker Studio (or any other preferred sticker app). Most apps work in the same way to create your personalized sticker. Once you’ve installed the app, select the ‘upload picture’ option with the + symbol. After your picture has been uploaded to the app, you can edit and cut it into the desired shape of your sticker. Following this, save your new sticker either in your photo gallery or in your new sticker pack, from which you can export it into WhatsApp whenever you like. Enjoy using stickers repeatedly in your conversations with family and friends!
How to create WhatsApp stickers online?
If you prefer to not download an app to your phone, then you can use WASticker.
- To use WASticker, open the webpage on your mobile browser, phone, laptop, or PC.
- Click Select image to add the image that you want to turn into a sticker. Once the image has finished uploading, add your WhatsApp Number. Images need to be in a JPG, PNG, or WEBP format. If you want to have an animated sticker, then you can use GIF.
- Using the cropping tool, you will need to crop the image into a 1:1 ratio.
- Once you are happy with the sticker you have created, select create and send.
- The sticker will then be sent to the WhatsApp number that you entered. All you have to do is then add the sticker to your favorites. Some stickers work better than others; images without a background may look better, or at least more stickers like when you send them on WhatsApp.