How to see starred messages in WhatsApp: Android, iPhone
WhatsApp recently rolled out a new feature called Starred Messages, which is meant to help users keep track of their important IMs, images, and videos. This new feature is available on the Android and iOS versions of the instant messaging app.
How to bookmark messages on WhatsApp?
You can easily bookmark the messages, videos, photos shared in the course of a WhatsApp chat by adding them to your Starred Messages.
Open WhatsApp, go to the Chats tab, and select the desired chat. Hold your finger down on the desired message until it is highlighted (in blue). Tap on the Star button to bookmark the selected content.
How to view Starred Messages on Android and iPhone?
The method for viewing Starred Messages is the same on Android and iPhone. All the messages you’ve marked with a star are saved under a special tab. Head back to the Chats tab and tap on the Ellipsis button > Starred Messages to view your messages:
- Starred messages meaning
- Starred message meaning
- Starred message meaning in tamil
- What does VOSTFR mean? > Guide
- What is an NFT: meaning, crypto, marketplace > Guide
- How to make money on OnlyFans: as a woman, as a male > Guide
- What is a network card? > Guide
- What are Seeders and Leechers: definition and meaning > Guide