You may have noticed, more or less, the same font being used across Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube posts. Continue reading to discover how you can step outside of the box and create social media posts using diverse fonts.
How to change the font for social media (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/YouTube) posts?
To change the font for your social media posts, start by heading to the Unicode Text Converter website.
N.B. Take care not to overuse the different fonts, as your posts may be unreadable or even a nuisance to your followers.
In the search bar, enter the phrase whose font you would like to change:
Next, click the SHOW button:
Your phrase will, then, be displayed in different font styles. You will notice that special characters are not displayed by the website:
Now, simply copy the phrase in the style of your choice:
Next, simultaneously press [Ctrl] + [C] on your keyboard, or right-click and select Copy:
Finally, paste the text in the post creation tool on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube by simultaneously pressing [Ctrl] + [V] on your keyboard, or right-clicking and selecting Paste:
Then, simply publish your stylized post!
How to change the font on WhatsApp?
It is possible to change the font of your messages to Typewriter font. It is very easy - you just need to type "```" before and after the word, for example, ```On my way```. Keep in mind that the ` symbol and the ' symbol aren't the same.
- Facebook fonts
- How to change font on facebook post
- Change font facebook
- How to change twitter font android > Guide
- How to Modify WordPad's Default Font
- Font suddenly changed to bold and italic [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Windows - Change the font of the command prompt
- Mail for Windows 8.1 - How to Change the Font Settings
- How to celebrate christmas online: virtually, with kids
- Shazam on computer: how to use it
- Sustainable gifts for Christmas: apps & websites
- Tokyo Olympics: watch online, live, free
- How to unsubscribe from Badoo: Premium, email, error
- How to unsubscribe or delete your Tuenti account
- Badoo lost password: how to recover it
- Badoo sign up: download, code, in English
- Best digital Christmas gifts: for clients, for students
- Enable cookies: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, iPhone
- Download videos for free: from Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- Install a VPN: on router, Firestick, Samsung Smart TV