Even if you use the Mac built-in Calendar app, you might not be aware of the extent of its customization. You can turn on and off the time zone support, enable or disable the display of week numbers, create reminders, as well as link it to your email accounts to keep all your activities organized. This article will guide you through the necessary steps to customize your Calendar app.
How to show or hide week numbers in the Mac Calendar?
1. Open the Calendar app
2. Click on Calendar in the upper left corner of your screen and select Preferences.
3. In the new window select Advanced tab and check/uncheck Show week numbers"
How to turn on/off the time zone support on Mac Calendar?
1. Go to Preferences and select Advanced tab. 2. Check mark the Turn on time zone support.
How to create reminders in the Mac Calendar?
1. Go to Preferences > Alerts and select the email account and events you’d like to be notified about.
How to link your email account with Mac Calendar?
1. Go to Preferences and open the Account tab. 2. To add an account, click on the + button in the lower left corner and choose your email client.
3. Sing into your account and choose Mac apps that can use this account. 4. Finally click on Done to save the changes.