The Mail app bundled with Windows 10 manages different email accounts from a single interface, may it be a Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, etc. In this article, we will show you how to insert clickable links and attach documents and photos.
How to add attachments, photos, and links to your emails?
1) The first step is to open the Mail app and then click on the + New Mail button to open the email composition window.
2) Click on the Insert menu > Attach to attach a document or file (photo, video, archive...) to your email message:
3) Click on Table to insert customizable tables in the body of the message. The Pictures menu allows you to insert a picture in the body of the message. Click the Link menu to insert a clickable URL in the body of the message.
How to format text on Windows 10 Mail app?
Click on the Format menu located at top of the message composition window to access the text formation options. Click on the small arrow next to U (underline) to access the Font Formatting options:
Click on the small arrow displayed in front of the Headings menu to access the Paragraph Formatting options. The last menu allows you to customize the text style (Heading, Titles, Reference...).
- Windows 10 mail hyperlinks not working
- "windows 10"
- Windows mail no attachments
- I can't open my PDF attachment in my eamil [solved] > Forum - PDF
- Sending email through batch file. [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Send Email with Attachments Using an Excel Macro
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac > Guide
- Email with Multiple Attachments through VBA [solved] > Forum - Excel
- PC restarting on its own: Windows 10, 11
- Pagefile.sys file: purpose, size, location
- Speed up Windows 10 computer performance
- Permanently disable Windows Defender in Windows 10
- Show hidden files on Windows 10: via cmd, shortcut
- Update to Windows 10 for free
- Where apps are stored on Windows 10?
- How to empty the Recycle bin on C drive in Windows 10?
- How to clear your Bluetooth sync history in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 desktop keyboard shortcuts: the ultimate guide
- How to customize Mail app settings on Windows 10
- LAN settings on Windows 10: check and configure
- Clear the Windows update cache: via cmd, Notepad
- How to change Windows 10's default photo viewer?
- Identify your motherboard on Windows 10: via cmd, DirectX
- How to fix F1 error at Windows startup?
- How to turn off system sounds on Windows 10
- How to remove password control at login on Windows 10?
- Change your computer name on Windows 10: via cmd, settings
- Pin Run to the Windows Start menu: on Windows 7/8/10
- Send text messages from Windows 10 via Your Phone app
- How to adjust default virtual memory size on Windows 10?
- How to install the latest Windows 10 update?
- How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB or installation DVD?
- Disable background apps: on Windows 10, 7, and 8
- Windows 10 Quick Access menu: customize and edit
- Delete Windows.old from Windows 10: via CCleaner, Start menu
- Save documents as PDF: on Windows 10, 8 and 7
- God Mode folder on Windows 10: features
- Multi-touch gestures on Windows 10: enable and disable
- Customize the Send To menu on Windows 10: add items
- Change Windows 10 settings: language and region
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in
- Open the Device Manager on Windows 10: via cmd, run, shortcut
- Reinstall Windows 10 without losing data: via USB or ISO