Every Windows update gets some new features and removes others. That’s why the Menu bar in Windows Explorer 7 may sometimes not be displayed as it was on Windows XP. This bar containing options such as File, Edit, View, etc, makes using Explorer even more useful: with it, you can perform more tasks and make changes. Though this option is not completely removed, it is just hidden and you can easily recover it. Read on to find out how to do it.
To add the menu bar on Windows Explorer 7 (File Explorer), follow these steps:
1) Go to the Start menu and select My Computer.
2) Press F10 or Alt, so the taskbar will appear.
3) Now, go to the Windows Explorer icon at the bottom of your screen.
4) Click on Organize in the horizontal menu bar and scroll down to Layout.
5) Check mark the Menu bar and it will appear in Windows Explorer.
Photo – Unsplash.com