Game Center is a service that was previously a standalone app built-in into your iPhone aiming to help you to manage your video games and discover new ones. It still remains on earlier iPhone and iPad versions. If you don’t use it, you can easily be disturbed by Game Center login pop-ups. Don’t worry, you can quickly turn it off. In this article, we will explain to you how to disable the Game Center on iOS.
How to Disable Game Center
- First of all, you need to sign out from Game Center in settings (as the app no longer exists) and this will automatically disable Game Center on your device until you sign-in again.
- Open Settings and scroll down to Game Center.
- Click on Game Center and scroll down to Sign Out:
This should disable Game Center on your device. However, should you wish to sign back in or reactivate it, simply toggle the switch back to the 'On' position when you click on the Game Center tab in Settings.
Image © bloomua - 123rf.com
- How to stop game center from popping up
- How to disable game center - Best answers
- Disable game center - Best answers
- Apple game center download for pc - How-To - iPhone
- Windows media center keeps popping up virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Problem with Game Center playing spite and malice ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Everything on my computer leads to windows media center. - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Skype games - How-To - Skype