If you are a web developer or programmer sometimes you might need to access local files while using the Safari browser. Read on to find out how to remove restrictions on Safari.
How to Enable Local File Access on Safari
By default Safari web browser doesn't allow access to local files. It is only possible if you already have enabled the Develop menu. If so, the process is simple:
- Open the Safari browser and click on Develop in the upper menu.
- From the drop-down menu select Disable Local File Restrictions and you’re done!
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Safari not allowed to load local resource
- Not allowed to load local resource safari - Best answers
- Open local file in safari - Best answers
- Failed to initialize client unable to load game resources - Forum - Video Games
- Gmail on safari not allowing attachments - How-To - Gmail
- Why won't hotmail load on safari - How-To - Safari
- Webpages Fail to Load in Safari - How-To - Safari
- Hotmail not loading on safari - How-To - Hotmail