Reset PS4 Game Controller
- First turn off your console. The Reset button is located in a tiny hole at the back of the controller near the L2 button.
- Using a paperclip, press and hold the Reset button for a few seconds. This should be enough to reset your controller.
- The next step is to once again pair your controller with your device. Simply connect the controller using the USB cable provided and then turn on your PS4 and proceed with the pairing procedure.
Image: © jeshoots - Unsplash.com
- Ps4 controller not working in game
- Ps4 controller not working - Best answers
- Ps4 controller buttons not working - Best answers
- How to play gta 5 with ps4 controller on pc epic games - Guide
- Ps5 games with ps4 controller - How-To - Video games
- Ps4 controller buttons not working in game ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Ps4 controller vibration - How-To - Platform
This document, titled « How To Reset Your PlayStation 4 Controller », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).