How To Reset Your Mail Preferences
The procedure is as follows:
- Select Finder > in your Menu Bar and open the "Go" menu (at the top of the screen).
- Select "Go to Folder..."
- Type the following: ~/Library/Preferences
- Search for the file named com.apple.mail.plist. You can search using CMD F and entering the file name, or just scrolling down to find it.
- Once located, delete "com.apple.mail.plist" and relaunch the Mail app.
Your mail settings will now have been reset.
Photo by Webaroo on Unsplash
- How to reset mail on mac
- Reset mail app mac - Best answers
- Reset apple mail - Best answers
- How to reset calendar on mac - How-To - MacOS
- Reset admin password mac high sierra ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Reset admin password mac single user mode - How-To - MacOS
- How to backup mail on mac - How-To - MacOS
- Mail downloads mac - How-To - MacOS
This document, titled « How To Reset Your Mac OS X Mail Preferences », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).