Do you want to share your photos and the most interesting moments of your day to day life with friends and family or even influence people you don't know? Then Instagram is the social network for you. A mobile photo and video-sharing application, Instagram has more than 1 billion active users worldwide and allows its users to upload and share content with their followers. It also enables up to five accounts on the same device, whether personal or professional. Follow this guide to create your Instagram profile for the first time.
How To Create an Account on Instagram
- Download the Instagram App for iPhone or Android.
- Once installed open the application by clicking on the Instagram icon.
- Click Register and fill in all relevant information including your email or phone number (Android users) or for iPhone users, click Create new account, enter your email address or phone number (for which a confirmation code will be required) and click Sign Up.
- You can also touch sign in with Facebook to sign in with your Facebook account.
- If you sign up with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill in your profile information and tap Next. If you register with Facebook, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account if you have not already done so.
How to Create an Instagram Account from a PC
- Go to the site www.instagram.com
- Click Sign Up, enter your email address, create a username and password, or click Login with Facebook to register with your Facebook account.
- If you want register with an email, click Register.
- If you register with Facebook, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account if you have not already done so.
- If you register with your email, be sure to enter your address correctly and choose an address that only you have access to.
- If you log out and forget your password, you will have to access the email to re-enter your Instagram account.
Can I Have Multiple Instagram Accounts?
Yes, you can have up to 5 accounts and quickly switch between them when you want on your cell phone. However, you can’t link more than one Instagram account to one email address. So, if you’d like to have multiple Instagram accounts, make sure to link them with different email addresses.
If you’d like to work with Instagram for your business, check out our article about how to create an Instagram business account
In the following article, we gathered some tipson how to earn money with Instagram
and how to make good Instagram photos
Image: © 123rf.com