Clubhouse is a social network that focuses on drop-in audio conversations, and is currently in its early beta stage. If you want to join Clubhouse, you need an invitation. At the moment, there are two ways of getting an invitation, either join the Clubhouse waitlist, or ask an existing user for an invitation. This article will show you how to get a Clubhouse invite.
Get a Clubhouse Invite
These are the necessary steps to get a Clubhouse invite. Firstly start by downloading the Clubhouse app. It is currently only available on iOS devices, as they wanted to focus on a slower build up process. They intend to begin working on an Android version soon.
You will then be prompted to Enter your full name. One of Clubhouse's rules is that you use your real name. If you do not use your real name you risk losing access to your account, or being denied an invite. Clubhouse may ask you to provide proof of identity, which will not be possible if you use a fake name, or try to impersonate someone else.
Photo by Thomas Trutschel/Photothek via Getty Images
- Clubhouse invite code
- Clubhouse waitlist - Best answers
- Clubhouse invitation code - Best answers
- How to Use Clubhouse? - How-To - Social Media
- Everything You Need to Know About Clubhouse - How-To - Social Media
- Twitter clubhouse invite - How-To - Twitter
- Facebook code generator not sending sms ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- You've requested too many codes facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook