Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents [Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
-
Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Related:

3 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
did you send your ID to facebook?
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4371 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
14,529 >
Registration date
Monday December 11, 2017
Status
Last seen
December 11, 2017

I read your saga. You will never be able to recover your accounts.

Well that really doesn’t help me at all
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
14,529 > Tommyleeoscar
Tommy, you tried every trick in the book, so how else can we help you.

When you created the account, did you use your real full name? How many accounts do you have?
I didn’t use my real full name because they didn’t require that at the time in 2009. So now they changed the requirement so we’ve sent documents and are now stuck in limbo. Myself for over 9 months. I have only one account. So what are you implying Ambucias?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
14,529 > PinballSteve
I am not implying anything to you pinball, I have never heard of you before. I suggest you create your own new topic rather than piggy back on someone else.
Hello sir when i open my fb id shows like this unfortunately we r reviewing these additional documents we appericiate your passions sir this account was very important for me because i have some businesses information in it sir plz re open my id thanks
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
Facebook wishes to verify your identity. Have you submitted to Facebook the document that Facebook has requested from you? You will not be able to recover your account until you do. Check your email or sms Facebook sent you a message.
bro please help me
open my id then show this please help me

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 4, 2020
14,529 > Sam
Facebook wishes to verify your identity. Have you submitted to Facebook the document that Facebook has requested from you? You will not be able to recover your account until you do. Check your email or sms Facebook sent you a message.