Facebook: sorry something went wrong [Closed]

Registration date
Monday November 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-

After changing my password and logout my Facebook in other devices when i login Facebook want me to confirm Identity so i did it after answering the security check point it loads almost a minute then "something went wrong" shows up i tried all the method even getting verfication code through text still nit working something went wrong shows up again i tried to submit a report and complain in Facebook but still no reply pls help guys i'm using Facebook in phone my Facebook is very important to me that's my only facebook since beginning i"m begging pls help :'(
See more 

5 replies

Best answer
approved by Israel Ayala on Nov 26, 2018
Registration date
Monday February 15, 1999
Status
Webmaster
Last seen
December 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi,

This message usually shows that Facebook is down. You can check it here :

https://downdetector.com/status/facebook

When this happens, the only solution is to wait.

Say "Thank you" 4

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5685 users have said thank you to us this month

ChapzMalic
Registration date
Monday November 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
I tried to recover it by sending ids but they said my account is not block or disable and i try the one you suggested but still the same i'm very confused right now i guest there is no hope that i can recover my account. i have so many good memories in that account that's my Facebook ever since so sad that i can't do anything about it :'( but Thanks for helping me by the way & godbless jean for helping people in need.

Jean-François Pillou
Registration date
Monday February 15, 1999
Status
Webmaster
Last seen
December 5, 2019
978 -
ChapzMalic
Registration date
Monday November 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hello Jean I already tried to reset my password still didn't solve the problem . When i try to log in after resetting my password facebook still want to confirm my identity then i tried to recover it again but same answer again "this email account you enter ed is not belong to a disable account " . Its so weird them o try to answer the question in confirm Identity after answering it 'something went wrong ' shows up i don't know what is the problem i didn't post often or comment in anything or spam or add people that i didn't know don't know why by the way i'm using.mobile facebook but i already tried recover it in a pc but same result

Thank you again god bless .
ChapzMalic
Registration date
Monday November 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
This what happen when i tried to log in

Hi!
I need help. I got "something went wrong" error while accessing my FP only at my smartphone (iPhone 8) with any browser. It works perfectly fine with my friends iP8, it works great with my computer, etc.
Thank you
sorry. something went wrong.
Respond to 01904472397
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
Clear your browser cache. In the future, please attempt some sort of punctuaton. Your post is exhausting to read, as it all just jumbles together.

Respond to ac3mark
Registration date
Saturday March 23, 2019
Status
Last seen
March 26, 2019
Thank you
Thanks for sharing this information with us Jean-François Pillou .
Respond to sarabjot
Thank you
pls help something went wrong i try to go on facebook and it down Oof!
Respond to Ikoyune4356